What's new

Did you ever find bitcoin you didn't know you had?

I think I'm heading towards that lane that i wouldn't know i invested in a coin with potential. I want to build up my portfolio and forget for 10 years and see what result it will bring for me.

I have never found a bitcoins have earned which i left it for a long times, the only one I could remember was when I bought bitcoins on roqqu few months ago, I left it for almost 5 months because it was a small quantity and when I came back at least it has risen to a higher more than the price i bought.

Seriously I would be very happy if I ever find out about it cause when it was still easy to mine I didn't actually take it serious at that moment and I wish had those times.

Lolz,no I have never mistakenly keep my cryptocurrency for a very long time without knowing because most of the site that ve been claiming to mine cryptocurrency, whenever I reach the minimum withdrawal I'll just place withdrawal and if they pay me I will get but if they don't pay me I'll just move on.

Bitcoins I didn't know I had was stashed in my wallet for some years. Only for me to go back to that wallet to see if I could still access it and found that I was having a small amount of bitcoin there
I know exactly how you must have felt too seeing the Bitcoin there in your wallet. I have been opening a lot of wallet here and there that early times and must have forgotten this very one i saw the coins in

I seriously doubt if it's actually possible oh I think it's not possible with the way the crypto currencies market is you wouldn't want to forget some btc somewhere.

Nobody is read to perform father Christmas duties by giving out free bitcoin to various accounts on their radar. I think you'll just be wasting your time by going through your previous paying websites to see if their is free digital coin given,but if it's for other purposes no problem.
When I saw this topic I laughed in my mind because I don't think there's any way that anyone will just wake up and see any big corn that they did not work for in their wallet because bitcoin is a very scars digital currency.

I keep records of all of my cryptocurrency transactions, so there has never been such an incident where I received bitcoin and forgot it and later found it. There have been times when I kept a very small amount of Dogecoin and left it because the amount was too small but later I converted it to my payment processor. But I never forgot what I stored.

It have happened to me too , like i kept the bitcoin in a particular wallet some time ago and i forgot the wallet and even the password ,there was a time i emembe went to check later on to see the bitcoin and the price have risen

The first time I experienced this was when I requested for a payment on a particular website and the site delayed in payment so I forgot about it. After some days I noticed an increase in the value of the coin I had, so I thought it was a market volatility that caused it.

There were at a time past when I have left some old forum posting platforms and nothing was in the platform as per money or forum coins. I whent back to that old forum and found their own forum coin in my account and i have no idea how it got there.

i had around 2$ in my coinbase wallet, i forgot about it as i moved all my Bitcoin to my paypal account (exchange), but bitcoin increased in price, when i came back to check my account, i found out that it became 15$ xd

I haven't actually seen or let me say I didn't get to do mining of bitcoin before I didn't take it serious a friend once told me about it but I paid no attention to it I imagined if I had bought it before it would have definitely been a fortune now.

No , I even searched all my crypto wallets and earning sites , I had no bitcoin or dogecoin left anywhere. I would be good if I had dogecoin , but I have sold them all at very low price.

Of course such the happens especially when you made bitcoin transaction in its early days or when the price was very low. I have found another cryptocurrency that I never knew I had not even Bitcoin.

I have worked on many differnt sites that after a while I log out for variety reasons.But I find it completely waste of time to check those websites again in case of having bitcoin there and did not notice

There was just 1 forum that I joined that paid only in Bitcoin. I was already earning more than $1 when I learned that the only payment is Bitcoin. What I did was to give my balance to one member and I left the site. It was actually a good site about mining. All the other past sites that I worked on are mostly scam sites now.

I have never been in this situation before because ever since I started investing in cryptocurrency, all cryptocurrency like bitcoins and ethereum are valueble cryptocurrency for me, I have never misplaced any of them before.

This is not likely to happen because I have never invested in cryptocurrency in all my life or work online to earn cryptocurrency, this is my first journey into making money online, if such opportunity comes by i will share it with you.

If
I had an idea recently, that I would check over past sites I've worked on to see if I ever received bitcoin in any way. I think it would be awesome to find a site that I used to frequent and see if I had any bitcoin. That would be a life saver for me. Have you ever thought to do something like that? Maybe you have bitcoin from an old job, not thinking it would be important, you never know. I'm going to go through all my emails to see just in case. :D
You haven't done anything to earn btc then it's totally a waste of time cause if you didn't work for btc you wouldn't have an address for it...so if you don't have an address , you can't receive btc

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back