What's new

Did you ever find bitcoin you didn't know you had?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I had an idea recently, that I would check over past sites I've worked on to see if I ever received bitcoin in any way. I think it would be awesome to find a site that I used to frequent and see if I had any bitcoin. That would be a life saver for me. Have you ever thought to do something like that? Maybe you have bitcoin from an old job, not thinking it would be important, you never know. I'm going to go through all my emails to see just in case. :D

Hmm, that's fantasy you're just thinking. Don't waste your time and energy on what you know you didn't work for. Always work to earn your reward and know you showed working.

Nobody is read to perform father Christmas duties by giving out free bitcoin to various accounts on their radar. I think you'll just be wasting your time by going through your previous paying websites to see if their is free digital coin given,but if it's for other purposes no problem.

I had an idea recently, that I would check over past sites I've worked on to see if I ever received bitcoin in any way. I think it would be awesome to find a site that I used to frequent and see if I had any bitcoin. That would be a life saver for me. Have you ever thought to do something like that? Maybe you have bitcoin from an old job, not thinking it would be important, you never know. I'm going to go through all my emails to see just in case. :D
That has always been my fantasy and it will be a dream come true if I keep checking my past forum sites and fortunately see bitcoin or any crypto currency in my wallet, but i dont think that can ever happen but i just keep checking just should incase i have luck.

Hmm, that's fantasy you're just thinking. Don't waste your time and energy on what you know you didn't work for. Always work to earn your reward and know you showed working.
Sure for me it is, but there has been people out there who ended up finding bitcoin they forgot they had, or didn't even know they had at one point. This isn't about not working for it. I'm saying that maybe when bitcoin started, some of us may have made a little bit of bitcoin from some work and just forgot about it. It's happened before. So it's not far from reality. I've worked a lot on the internet and I know I've been offered bitcoin in the past, just wish I took it. And who knows, maybe I did take it at one point, saw it wasn't worth much and just forgot about it.

Nobody is read to perform father Christmas duties by giving out free bitcoin to various accounts on their radar. I think you'll just be wasting your time by going through your previous paying websites to see if their is free digital coin given,but if it's for other purposes no problem.
That's far from what I said. I'm not saying free bitcoins. I'm saying what if you or anyone had bitcoin somewhere that they completely forgot about. Maybe they worked for a site and got a few bitcoins in return. And back then, they weren't worth much, so maybe that person forgets about it. It's more of a "what if" scenario, as it's possible some people made bitcoin when it first came out, and then just forgot about it. If they remembered what they had back then, maybe they could still recover it and cash those old bitcoins in.

That's what I'm saying. It's not about free bitcoin, it's about finding bitcoin you already had, and just forgot about it.

Sure for me it is, but there has been people out there who ended up finding bitcoin they forgot they had, or didn't even know they had at one point. This isn't about not working for it. I'm saying that maybe when bitcoin started, some of us may have made a little bit of bitcoin from some work and just forgot about it. It's happened before. So it's not far from reality. I've worked a lot on the internet and I know I've been offered bitcoin in the past, just wish I took it. And who knows, maybe I did take it at one point, saw it wasn't worth much and just forgot about it.

That's far from what I said. I'm not saying free bitcoins. I'm saying what if you or anyone had bitcoin somewhere that they completely forgot about. Maybe they worked for a site and got a few bitcoins in return. And back then, they weren't worth much, so maybe that person forgets about it. It's more of a "what if" scenario, as it's possible some people made bitcoin when it first came out, and then just forgot about it. If they remembered what they had back then, maybe they could still recover it and cash those old bitcoins in.

That's what I'm saying. It's not about free bitcoin, it's about finding bitcoin you already had, and just forgot about it.
Ohh, your question is confusing, you didn't go straight. I understand what you meant by that. You're saying, had it been you received Bitcoin way back when the value was not as valuable as it is now. Meaning, the value would've been so gigantic that you'll be with huge amount of money by now. Its not fantasy again, such happens, and the person reap through such medium. Just as I've forgotten that i have TRX coin. If the price of TRON rise like $500 in the next five years I'll be on the huge profit side.

Hmmm, I haven't found anything of such, you have to go to site you have worked on before, I don't do such thing, you have to work for your money , maybe that is when you should stop thinking such fantasy,it's possible for some people to check their previous site and find coins there but not for me

Ok bro i understand now,it's possible to find some quantity of digital coins in one of those platforms you have worked under in the past, nothing is impossible as for me,and it is possible that it can be accumulating, its worth trying out.

I remember having a blockchain account then when Bitcoin was still new but I lost the account details,imagine I had received some bitcoins there and I didn't know, only to find out now, it would be really interesting.

Although this is mere wishful thinking, the possibility is also there. There was a time that bitcoin wasn't taken seriously and sites gave them out generously, so, I guess if one had worked on such sites in the past, it may be possible.

That will be my greatest jackpot. I never ry was interested on bitcoin until last six months when a friend told me about it and since then i have be earnestly trading on it

That will be my greatest jackpot. I never ry was interested on bitcoin until last six months when a friend told me about it and since then i have be earnestly trading on it
Lol, it would only be fantasy to dream of obtaining bitcoin you didnt know you even had. You might never see it... Its preferable to invest even if it is just a little so you can invest it and let it grow. Its definitely profitable.

People.who had business mind by taking calculated risk and patience has made it big from bitcoin holding because it had tremendous increase in it value last year. Like wise other growing and smaller coins.

Bitcoin always surge high every passing year, had it been I had an investment placed on Bitcoin long ago. It would've been a wonderful profit by now. Their is no late too, when i choose to invest now, cos the value never stops to increase.

Provided that the Bitcoin was not moved to a wallet , it is almost impossible to find such Bitcoin because the site might have taken it back especially now that the price of bitcoin has risen.

I think bitcoin is now heading to $70,000 which is long over due because at the moment it is at $64,000. At 70,000 to $75,000 I will trade off mine and buy back at correctional stage.

This is hilarious because as for me, I'm into bitcoin business and I do not know how I will have a particular amount of coin and I wouldn't know. I check all my wallets everyday. Lol

😂😂that's funny.... You have a very good faith brother, just go on and check i pray you find one and if at all you find non just accept your faith....

Yes, I found a few faucets in one of my wallets some days ago and I was like how did this get here... When I couldn't figure it out, I just overlooked it.

Seriously, those it really happen that way that, you will just wake up one morning and open your wallet, and all you see is bitcoin with huge values in your wallet, I think it should be a miracle.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back