What's new

Did you ever find bitcoin you didn't know you had?

seriously not at all because I have not been in to this form of business before but I believe its possible for those who are engaged into many of the platform.

That will be a miracle, I haven't seen any of such, they hardly give freebies you will have to work to earn I or you will have to make deposits which requires money. Although that could be possible if the exchanger is willing to help.

I have heard people discover Bitcoin they needed knew they had. Some from airdrop. Personally I have never experience it. I hope I get lucky one day

I also do that once in a while especially when im down broke. I'll check my wallets and refresh them to see if I had hit a jackpot. But that ain't really possible, is it?

This question is definitely for people who started bitcoin very early. I have heard stories of people who forgot the password to access their cryptocurrency wallet. I wouldn't even forget any amount of crypto all Bitcoin in my wallet.

Not really, i don't have any Bitcoin nor misplaced any. I wish i had Bitcoin somewhere which i never remembered for five years. It would be tremendous if i recover it because the value will work extremely high.

Yes I did at one point. That was during the early days of Bitcoin when I did a transaction and tried to calculate the fee for the transaction. Not knowing I had some few fractions of coin left. Ingot back to that wallet years later and found that it has gotten to $20.

I think bitcoin is going so high in price I believe the price will continue going high that is all the investors on the bitcoin their prayer for the price of bitcoin to continue to increase.

I had an idea recently, that I would check over past sites I've worked on to see if I ever received bitcoin in any way. I think it would be awesome to find a site that I used to frequent and see if I had any bitcoin. That would be a life saver for me. Have you ever thought to do something like that? Maybe you have bitcoin from an old job, not thinking it would be important, you never know. I'm going to go through all my emails to see just in case. :D
I don't think that way and I will never forget any of my coin in any site for no reason at all. So all the site I worked for I do make sure I withdraw my earnings in any form in which the site decided to pay me.

It is impossible to see a Bitcoin you never know you have. How can you see Bitcoin when you don't do any Bitcoin transaction. Else you receive payment on Bitcoin and you were paid without you knowing. But apart from this, it is Impossible to see a Bitcoin you never know about

Bitcoins I didn't know I had was stashed in my wallet for some years. Only for me to go back to that wallet to see if I could still access it and found that I was having a small amount of bitcoin there

Lolz, this is not actually possible because even with that it may not remain on the site for a long time, what I regretted is that I miss an opportunity to buy bitcoins in 2010 when it was so cheap, if I had bought it then I could have been a millionaire by now ,there's a saying that if you bought bitcoins in 2010 with $100 you could have worth 72 million by now.

Lol not me but I've heard news like that where such investor has even forgotten his password and couldn't access his coins, I think that won't be possible now because the value is too high to get forgotten jus like that

Those who will likely see such are those who ventured into it in the early years. whenever you do a transaction that has only fractions of Bitcoin in that will be left in your wallet so I think with time it will grow in value.

Yes it has happened to me twice, tho not bitcoin but bitcoin cash. I just decide to check my old accounts on read.cash thats when i saw some coin which i never knew i had

That will indeed be a very powerful miracle, I havent heard anyone share such as testimony just yet although am a Christian and i know there is nothing impossible with God, The thing is I haven't seen for now. And that can only happen by severe error by a sender into the wrong wallet address.

I had an idea recently, that I would check over past sites I've worked on to see if I ever received bitcoin in any way. I think it would be awesome to find a site that I used to frequent and see if I had any bitcoin. That would be a life saver for me. Have you ever thought to do something like that? Maybe you have bitcoin from an old job, not thinking it would be important, you never know. I'm going to go through all my emails to see just in case. :D
Is that even possible?? To find something you didn't have, well anything is possible I this age and time.
Personally I haven't found any BTC in that manner, I only received an airdrop I applied for and forgotten about, I check the wallet I submitted during the airdrop registration and discovered the token had been credited, even when I had forgotten about the Airdrop.

You should be careful too. These days, you can get some coins appearing in your wallet and you will be surprised to see your wallet hacked when you transact with the crypto currency that's unknown to you.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back