What's new

Did you ever find bitcoin you didn't know you had?

I always know the sites that I join and have invested in. Your description looks like manna from heaven. I don't think I will have that chance. It is a good thing though but the chances are slim

That is day dreaming which can never become truth, anyway nothing is not possible on the earth, pls any is lucky to get that, share me out of it

Is Bitcoin that easy to be given even fractionally? , Instead of wasting your time or waiting for miracles to show up , I prefer you hustle and keep investing

It was actually in my coin base wallet and it was just a few dollars worth of Bitcoin because I transferred out my holdings and then the little that was their grew with time

I know I have had this type encounter before a very long time ago when I was still into the ponzi scheme back then. I had this wallet I forgotten I have used in one of these schemes that had some few coins in it. Took me years to later come and see it there

I always know the sites that I join and have invested in. Your description looks like manna from heaven. I don't think I will have that chance. It is a good thing though but the chances are slim
Well I always make sure that all the cryptocurrency I have invested my money on are well-preserved and I have never in any way abandon it .I don't think I will ever see such opportunity.

Individuals.that possessed company thoughts through taking determined danger as well as persistence has actually succeeded coming from bitcoin keeping since it possessed remarkable enhance in it worth in 2015. Like smart various other expanding as well as smaller sized coins.

I've never actually worked on a site that pays with any form of cryptocurrency till this year. I'm sure a couple of those companies existed in years past. Wish I had known crypto market will boom this year.

Last edited:
I am still trying to get your point. But if you are talking about just waking up to see bitcoins that you did not work for either in your wallet or site you earlier worked for, I will say it is possible where someone mistakenly sent bitcoins to your wallet due to an error in the receiving address. That is just my contribution on this matter.

I actually submitted my wallet address to a site that refused to pay Me for months, I checked back a few days ago and they paid. Although it was just a few $.

This has never happened to me , even if i have an opportunity to see such, it will still not be possible for me to use it because of the verification that I need to do before I am able to withdraw. I should rather look for the person and return it to the owner.

Yes I just remembered that I had some Bitcoin in my coinbase but I cannot withdraw it because the transfer fees is higher than the amount that I have

There was some bitcoin that I had gotten from a payment into a wallet and I did not even know about it for about 4 months and it's good you two up to about $56.

I wish I did 😀
Nevertheless, if that should happen then I might have had enough to spend and then I forgot i still have some left without knowing

Lol. I think this would be a waste of my time, because I'm positive that none of the sites I have worked with or 'on' in the past have paid me in crypto. I'm sure if any of them ever did I would remember.

I had an idea recently, that I would check over past sites I've worked on to see if I ever received bitcoin in any way. I think it would be awesome to find a site that I used to frequent and see if I had any bitcoin. That would be a life saver for me. Have you ever thought to do something like that? Maybe you have bitcoin from an old job, not thinking it would be important, you never know. I'm going to go through all my emails to see just in case. :D
Lol, very funny.
I know there's no possible way I must have accumulated bitcoin in any way, so no need checking.
Its possible for anyone who wants to do the search, an accidentally bitcoin may be lurking around somewhere, lol.

All the bitcoins are hard I didn't forget them I said be a very minor amount that can I easily someone, I Ensure the number of wallets I have are well secure.

I don't think I will ever be that lucky. I know where I do get my crypto coins and I don't think any one of them will send coins to me without actually working to get them. It's a fantasy and it is not a feasible one

This has never happened to me. I have been using coinbase since 2015 and recently started using Binance. I have never discovered any bitcoins I had and did not know.

I have not found any lost bitcoins, but I have lost $5 worth bitcoin on Bitpay wallet because I lost the keyphrase. That happened when I changed my device. If you lost your keyphrase you can never recover your wallet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back