What's new

Did you ever come up with a better startup mid startup?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you ever came up with a startup that became successful, awesome! I want to congratulate you! But what if you were in the process of a new startup, and you come up with yet another idea. What do you do? Would you follow through with the current startup and then worry about your new idea later? Or do you go for it right away, neglecting your current new startup?

Has anyone done this? Started a company and then start another one right after?

If you ever came up with a startup that became successful, awesome! I want to congratulate you! But what if you were in the process of a new startup, and you come up with yet another idea. What do you do? Would you follow through with the current startup and then worry about your new idea later? Or do you go for it right away, neglecting your current new startup?

Has anyone done this? Started a company and then start another one right after?

I would try my best to integrate that new start-up idea into the current start-up plan if i think it is possible to do so. This is because there are so many people who run two different businesses and this is a very good idea to begin with. However, it also depends a lot on the circumstances.

Well, that has happened to me a couple of times, but I did not leave what I was doing and continue to work on the same project and in the mean time also continued to do research on the idea that I got mid way. Sadly, the ideas that make to my mind in thew mid way did not get started.

Hey, navigating multiple startup ideas can be a whirlwind! It's not uncommon to have new ideas brewing while you're knee-deep in another venture. Balancing these ideas is tricky. Some entrepreneurs stick to their current startup, ensuring it reaches a stable point before diving into the next one, while others manage multiple simultaneously.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back