Desktop Mining or Phone mining

hani20980

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you prefer desktop mining or phone mining i think both doesn't give good profit but for sure desktop
mining profits will be higher then phone mining even if that's depend on your GPU and CPU

I don't prefer mining at all (low rate of earning) but
Desktop mining gives more profits as you mention but the problem we can't be always active like in the phones.

desktop mining or if you buy a complete mining rig, you can earn decent money, but its best if you have free electricity

I preffer mobile mining because it's nonstop online with internet connected.

Mining is not a profitable thing unless you buy some special equipment. And buying that equipment is very expensive

Desktop mining of course. But sure to be mining the less popular coins to turn a profit.

Phone Mining?, I think you made made a mistake there's no way to mine with your phone. Did you know a mining consume a lots of power it can dead/burn your GPU ( in desktop mining ) so what's makes you think that we can mine with the Phone ?. I have mining rig and invest about thousand of dollar on it yet the're making $2 with such investing.

Do you prefer desktop mining or phone mining i think both doesn't give good profit but for sure desktop
mining profits will be higher then phone mining even if that's depend on your GPU and CPU
Desktop mining is more preferable as it offer more profit than phone mining but it best to use both of them side by side since you cant always carry your desktop around but you can take your phone and where you wish to go and you can mine anywhere with it.

Phone Mining?, I think you made made a mistake there's no way to mine with your phone. Did you know a mining consume a lots of power it can dead/burn your GPU ( in desktop mining ) so what's makes you think that we can mine with the Phone ?. I have mining rig and invest about thousand of dollar on it yet the're making $2 with such investing.
Lots of people don't know this, because they never researched about this thing. Mining is not possible on your phone, these apps are just paying you for keeping them open.

Yeah, mining in general by computer or smartphone is not profitable and merely even feasible, to me it's a waste of time.
Not only a waste of time but also a waste of resources. Because while mining your phone or computer is slowly damaging itself and you are also consuming lots of electricity

PI coins are available for phone mining but it doesn t use your battery, your CPU or your internet connection. it s in cloud.

PI coins are available for phone mining but it doesn t use your battery, your CPU or your internet connection. it s in cloud.
I have heard a lot of this app, do they launched this coin in the binances or no yet?

Phone Mining won't be more profitable as desktop Mining , however desktop Mining is very demanding.

I never knew mining can be done with phone personally I prefer desktop mining cause that’s the only option I tried out

I think desktop mining is better than phone mining because you can't compare the CPU and gpu of desktop to phone

I never tried mining before, but I think desktop platform can be more preferable to smart phone mining type. Cos of its stable network connectivity and high core GHZ processor as its major feature to contend with the mining process.

From the information I have been given, to perform the real-mining, a very expensive machine is required and moreover this involves a high energy consumption.
So I can deduce from this that phone mining is not the right real-mining.
But I ask: Anyone have experience with phone mining?

Phone mining is cool and entertaining but in one condition if you invest money in it. Your mining starts earning coins you can break it within a year. Don’t invest more money in it you can use your coins as an exchange for it.

The phone has a weak processor also the phone does not have stable cooling which damages the phone. The problem is also the battery .. Computer mining is a good choice if you have cheap or free electricity. There are many mining platforms for PC. Minergate, nicehash and many more

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back