What's new

Desktop Mining or Phone mining

Phone mining is too insignificant and it tends to kill the phone in the long run, you have to connect your phone to electricity at all times to be able to mine very little coin.

Desktop mining is quite better than phone mining, you get better coins mines but it consumes so much electricity and the earnings is not that significant too.

The best earning method is pool mining where a group of miners pool their mining tool together to mine in a group and share whatever they are able to mine amongst themselves.

Desktop mining is more preferable to phone mining because desktop has a higher mining capacity than a phone due to its operating system though MacOS devices are said to be the strongest, the fastest and the best when it comes to mining

I have not come across any reputable phone miner but as for desktop, I am sure of Nice hash though I have not used it. If really you want to earn much from mining, you need to get some rigs/hardware miners like the Ant miner, you will need lots of electricity as well. The Antminer costs different prices according to profitability level.
Post automatically merged:

I have not come across any reputable phone miner but as for desktop, I am sure of Nice hash though I have not used it. If really you want to earn much from mining, you need to get some rigs/hardware miners like the Ant miner, you will need lots of electricity as well. The Antminer costs different prices according to profitability level.

Desktop mining without any doubt, phones are kind of weak when it comes to multitasking things that desktops do perfectly, you basically need a bit of budget to do mining like it should, a multi GPU setup and you're good to go, otherwise, you'll keep struggling making less than cents a day

Without the doubt desktop mining better than phone mining, there are many factors why computer is better. First the hardware size is higher, stable cooling and with a high potential to mine, about phone mobile will not support the power is possible you will damage it because the high hot.

I don't know much about computer mining or android mining, I know one thing that pc mining requires high tech setup and phone mining needs nothing other than android but phone mining has high possibility of damaging phone and also very less profitable.

Desktop mining/ phone mining I consider all as a waist of time, cos you will only realize tokens, and it doesn't wort it, I prefer mining on telegram and on Twitter cos that's where you will earn enough money and profit that wort your investment be it time/ energy and resources.

Do you prefer desktop mining or phone mining i think both doesn't give good profit but for sure desktop
mining profits will be higher then phone mining even if that's depend on your GPU and CPU
Cryptocurrency mining software is the method used to create new cryptocurrency and add components to an existing blockchain. Once mined, new cryptocurrency is validated and belongs to the mining party as a reward for contributing to the blockchain.

Mining with laptops is very efficient than mining with phone
Mining with laptops is more quicker and faster than mining with phone
But if you can able to use both of the, then you will gain very much and a lot of time will be saved.

desktop minin, of course. I've never heard anyone mine from the phone ... at least not much. may mine, but a much smaller and easier coin to mine. otherwise, the strong ones require a lot of resources, I don't think it's possible on the phone.

I really don't know much about desktop mining because I have never mine on a desktop before, but I'm pretty sure that it is more advantageous to mine on a desktop than a phone. I feel desktop would be more secured.

I'll go for desktop mining because of the profit if generates though you will to consider other factors like electricity that will keep your desktop alive or find alternative to that. Though, I'd rather not mine at all.

There are some softwares or applications on play store for mining crypto currencies. But o used already but that was SCAM. So there are some fake and scam mining apps. But may be on Mobile phone it is difficult to mine, so Desktop will be better option i think so.

Crypto currencies are what you called Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Dogecoin. They’re cryptocurrencies digital currencies that use cryptography to secure owners holdings, control the creation of new currency units, and facilitate the transfer of existing units from one person or party to another. They are peer-to-peer and completely decentralized: When someone transacts with crypto currencies the transaction is happening to what you called blockchain, ensuring that the units can not be double spent.

Do you prefer desktop mining or phone mining i think both doesn't give good profit but for sure desktop
mining profits will be higher then phone mining even if that's depend on your GPU and CPU
desktop mining still remains the best as a company system is not mobile as a phone is and would therefore not be used to multitask thus reducing the processor speed needed to fast track the harsh rate needed for Bitcon mining

Phone Mining?, I think you made made a mistake there's no way to mine with your phone. Did you know a mining consume a lots of power it can dead/burn your GPU ( in desktop mining ) so what's makes you think that we can mine with the Phone ?. I have mining rig and invest about thousand of dollar on it yet the're making $2 with such investing.
You can only do Cryptocurrency mobile mining with smartphones that use Android, as it's the only mining-friendly operating system for mobile devices.

I was trying to mining sites but I did not get the desired results I don't know why but I have used both mobile phone and desktop and I did not get enough mining rate which I need so it's better to mine you should do some business or crypto trading

First things first. If you're only interested in owning litecoin, you should probably buy it from an exchange such as Coinbase. If, on the other hand, you want to try your hand at mining litecoin – because you think you have the time and resources necessary to make a profit, because you want to help keep the litecoin network decentralized, or out of a sense of curiosity – this guide will give you a sense of the concepts, an introduction to the vocabulary, and suggestions for further research.

The main job of the software is to deliver the mining hardware’s work to the rest of the Bitcoin network and to receive the completed work from other miners on the network.
Bitcoin mining software monitors this input and output of your miner while also displaying statistics such as the speed of your miner, hashrate, fan speed and the temperature.

I think mining cryptocurrencies on your desktop is far much better because you can install a really good hardware and desktop hardware is much more efficient when it comes to mining coins.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back