What's new

Dead web hosting companies you'd want to see come back?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
There are many web hosting companies out there, but there was probably a lot more in the past 20 years. Now days we have the usual ones like GoDaddy out there, but were there any web hosting services you remember being good, but ended up closing down their services? Any you'd like to see make a comeback?

I started my first website in 2015 and I am still with the same host. Most of the web hosting companies I know from 2015 (I discovered them as I had to do research to find the best hosting for my website back then) are still operational and I do not kn ow any companies that is dead

One example of a dead web hosting company that I'd love to see come back is Geocities. Geocities was one of the first free web hosting services, and it was extremely popular in the 1990s and early 2000s. The site was known for its unique user-generated content, including websites with colorful backgrounds and flashy animations. But in 2009, Geocities was shut down by Yahoo, which had acquired the company in 1999. It would be great to see Geocities make a comeback, so we could relive some of the nostalgia and creativity of the early internet.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back