What's new

Customer who refused to wear face mask?

I know it's been a while and the fact that it's no longer a thing to even have to wear them anymore, that time has long gone. Thank god.

But in my location, based on where you live. it's been very easy up-coming. People are not fuss whether you wear them or not. For me, I didn't have to wear a musk as long as I had a banner around my neck stating. But odd days I can walk into a store and right away refused to even enter :(

I think coronavirus is already under control in many countries and there is no need for a face mask. However, in my town some people still use masks and I also use masks when I go outdoors especially when I have to be in the crowd. I wear mask not because of corona but I want to protect myself from dust and other pollutants.

Personally, it certainly been a very long time that I put on a face mask except for when I was in the hospital last 2 months for my general health check-up. It's always a must for you to wear a face mask when you are going to the hospital in my country because they believe there is always a possibility for people to be exposed to anything when they are in hospital.

Personally, it certainly been a very long time that I put on a face mask except for when I was in the hospital last 2 months for my general health check-up. It's always a must for you to wear a face mask when you are going to the hospital in my country because they believe there is always a possibility for people to be exposed to anything when they are in hospital.

There were many people who thought that wearing face masks may not be beneficial at all and this is why they thought that wearing a mask may not be relevant enough. This is because there was a lots of controversies around covid-19. This is why evidences were unclear at that time.

There were many people who thought that wearing face masks may not be beneficial at all and this is why they thought that wearing a mask may not be relevant enough. This is because there was a lots of controversies around covid-19. This is why evidences were unclear at that time.

The consideration of health is something that can never be compromised during the time of the pandemic of coronavirus and it's the reason why most businesses were very strict on their customers to ensure that they put on their mask so that they will prevent the chances of getting someone exposed to the virus.

The consideration of health is something that can never be compromised during the time of the pandemic of coronavirus and it's the reason why most businesses were very strict on their customers to ensure that they put on their mask so that they will prevent the chances of getting someone exposed to the virus.

Well, honestly speaking, there were many people who refused to wear masks and they were even annoyed by this rule. This may sound quite strange but many people were not at all prepared for this. In fact, many people also used to forget wearing masks in many cases.

Well, honestly speaking, there were many people who refused to wear masks and they were even annoyed by this rule. This may sound quite strange but many people were not at all prepared for this. In fact, many people also used to forget wearing masks in many cases.

The good thing about the company where I am working is that during the time of the pandemic of coronavirus, there is no way it is going to be possible for any customer to force his or her way into the company's premises without putting on those marks. So, it is going to be a complete waste of time and effort for a customer to try and break that rule to have access to the business premises.

The good thing about the company where I am working is that during the time of the pandemic of coronavirus, there is no way it is going to be possible for any customer to force his or her way into the company's premises without putting on those marks. So, it is going to be a complete waste of time and effort for a customer to try and break that rule to have access to the business premises.

This was the kind of policy many companies created. If you are a person who does not wear mask, then you may not be allowed to enter the workplace. This rule annoyed so many people and I have seen many people fighting as a result of this because they were frustrated due to this rule.

They dealt with you 😂.. I have seen some customers that can be very demanding and too difficult to deal with it. They know it's against the rules to bypass doing a certain thing but they will try to force it. The issue of the pandemic of coronavirus and face mask taught everyone a lesson.

I was taught a very bitter lesson a couple of times. I was spending a lot of money and it didn't even end there as there are times where I was stressed out about the whole thing and prayed that the COVID era ends soon. Glad we are pass it now.

I was taught a very bitter lesson a couple of times. I was spending a lot of money and it didn't even end there as there are times where I was stressed out about the whole thing and prayed that the COVID era ends soon. Glad we are pass it now.

I was very lucky not to be infected once through 2019 till now. I have some of my friends who where infected twice and even those who still got infected after their vaccination. We've had a crazy year from when the pandemic broke out.

I was very lucky not to be infected once through 2019 till now. I have some of my friends who where infected twice and even those who still got infected after their vaccination. We've had a crazy year from when the pandemic broke out.

Well, I was not infected during the pandemic. I have visited many places in my country that were quite crowded with lots of people. However, I never caught the covid-19 virus. It might be possible that certain people might have had been more vulnerable to Covid-19.

Well, I was not infected during the pandemic. I have visited many places in my country that were quite crowded with lots of people. However, I never caught the covid-19 virus. It might be possible that certain people might have had been more vulnerable to Covid-19.

Well, whenever you're more exposed to being infected, there's always a very big possibility of being vulnerable to Covid-19. Before the vaccine was manufactured, it was very difficult to treat it especially when it affects older people. This was the reason why most places was very strict on using mask.

Well, whenever you're more exposed to being infected, there's always a very big possibility of being vulnerable to Covid-19. Before the vaccine was manufactured, it was very difficult to treat it especially when it affects older people. This was the reason why most places was very strict on using mask.

Well, not all the people were infected with this kind of virus. People with weaker immune system were the ones who were the most vulnerable to this kind of virus. This is why they became infected. Having said that, many elderly people were also susceptible to this virus.

Well, not all the people were infected with this kind of virus. People with weaker immune system were the ones who were the most vulnerable to this kind of virus. This is why they became infected. Having said that, many elderly people were also susceptible to this virus.

Well, no matter how strong your immune system is during the time of the pandemic of coronavirus, once you exposed yourself to the virus, you are definitely going to be infected and that is the reason why people are always instructed to make sure that they follow protocols that is going to help to prevent them from being infected publicly.

Well, no matter how strong your immune system is during the time of the pandemic of coronavirus, once you exposed yourself to the virus, you are definitely going to be infected and that is the reason why people are always instructed to make sure that they follow protocols that is going to help to prevent them from being infected publicly.

If that were the case, then all the people would have been infected by the Covid-19 virus. Since not all the people of the world were infected, this suggests that certain people might be much more vulnerable to covid-19. Regardless of how strong your immune system may be, it is always a better approach to prevent this infection and use precautions.

If that were the case, then all the people would have been infected by the Covid-19 virus. Since not all the people of the world were infected, this suggests that certain people might be much more vulnerable to covid-19. Regardless of how strong your immune system may be, it is always a better approach to prevent this infection and use precautions.

With the situation on ground at the time when the pandemic of coronavirus was a very serious problem, there is no way you are going to know those who have a stronger immune system against the virus to give them any kind of preferential treatment in any business that they want to patronise publicly. This is the reason why everyone was treated the same way and that is for the best interest of everyone.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back