What's new

Crypto vs paypal payment, which one do you prefer??

Bitcoin is better and popular because you can see it's transaction in real time.
Paypal can reverse your transactions, limit your accounts and hold your funds but bitcoin transactions cannot be reversed.
Their cannot be any dispute, chargebacks or refunds if payment processed through bitcoins whereas Paypal user can suffer from these losses.

I prefer to use cryptocurrency as means of payment because it's safe and it's very quick to transact business with cryptocurrencies and also after your transaction you value of your coin might increase if you're lucky

For me I choose cryptocurrency payment over paypal while because cryptocurrency payment is very easy to access without any form of fluctuation and in any country in the world you can do the cryptocurrency online transaction while paypal are not accessible in some country.

First, you can't actually use the cryptocurrency to buy and sell things, though Paypal hints that paying for goods and services with cryptocurrencies could be possible in the future. The problem is, every crypto exchange in the world already lets you pay for things with cryptocurrencies.
Okay, its been long, users of paypal is anticipating for crypto inclusion. This announcement was made late in 2020, till now, its now yet included in the paypal platform. Some sites are now accepting crypto payment via their platform for payment of services.

I rather be paid in cryptocurrency instead of through PayPal. This is because cryptocurrency is an asset and if left for a long period of time the price might increase. PayPal money does not work like this. In PayPal your money just remains the way it is because it is fiat currency.

I rather be paid in cryptocurrency instead of through PayPal. This is because cryptocurrency is an asset and if left for a long period of time the price might increase. PayPal money does not work like this. In PayPal your money just remains the way it is because it is fiat currency.
Yeah, Cryptocurrency appreciates as the digital currency you choose increases. That's one of the benefits of choosing Cryptocurrency ahead of paypal for me too. But it becomes obscurity if the price of the coin falls.

In spite of its popularity, PayPal is no longer considered to be the perfect solution for small businesses. There are a number of horror stories moving on the internet proving the point. The shortcomings of PayPal – as we would get into in the next three seconds – have started paving the way for blockchain payment system and digital currency – more on that later.

We know that not everyone can access paypal for transactions. Their are countries that is well adrift to use paypal for whatever transactions. Some countries are listed to transact around paypal why some are omitted. But when it comes to crypto transactions almost every country use Cryptocurrency to receive payments from online merchants. Also send, store, and sell Cryptos via some exchange platforms.

Between the two payment system which one do you prefer?
I will prefer a cryptocurrency payment options as this gives me a good opportunity to earn the coins directly and the possibilities of saving up is high and in a little or no time, I am sure I will have a good return on it but with paypal in my hand, I can blow the cash before I can even realised it

There are 26 million merchants that offer PayPal around the world. For those merchants, customers paying in crypto won’t have any impact. Everything will be converted to fiat currency when a transaction is settled.

I prefer using crypto currency to paypal. Some people have been using paypal to defraud others before as it can't be accessed in all cuntries.
We know that not everyone can access paypal for transactions. Their are countries that is well adrift to use paypal for whatever transactions. Some countries are listed to transact around paypal why some are omitted. But when it comes to crypto transactions almost every country use Cryptocurrency to receive payments from online merchants. Also send, store, and sell Cryptos via some exchange platforms.

I think it depends on what exactly you are paying for and what is accepted. Also the country of residence have become important lately in making that choice. As a Nigerian I am tied to choosing crypto because I can't use PayPal.
I think both services are good but i prefer cryptocurrency more because i use it on trade for making profits also do blockchain business by this process and it gives me profit on my investment and a good option for me in PayPal only money we get which is not good option for me.

I prefer cryptcurrency payment because it has no restriction like PayPal that don't accept some countries.you don't need those hard process like PayPal where you have to use your card for payment.cryptocurrency is the way to go.

However, the bitcoin has been criticized by banks for a number of other reasons. As the popularity of the bitcoin continues to grow at an impressive rate, so does the traditional banking system. ... His insults to virtual currency did not stop there, with bankers calling him "stupid" and "far more dangerous."

However, the bitcoin has been criticized by banks for a number of other reasons. As the popularity of the bitcoin continues to grow at an impressive rate, so does the traditional banking system. ... His insults to virtual currency did not stop there, with bankers calling him "stupid" and "far more dangerous."
Did you know that even the bankers especially the young ones are Investing heavily into Crypto currencies, I got to know this recently when CBN released the Ban notice they were not happy with the move.

I will prefer a cryptocurrency payment options as this gives me a good opportunity to earn the coins directly and the possibilities of saving up is high and in a little or no time, I am sure I will have a good return on it but with paypal in my hand, I can blow the cash before I can even realised it
yeah cryptocurrency payment is the best when it comes to selecting transactions. I prefer it cos it is very easy to use and your money can appreciate over time without much hassle. As long ass you drop it on your wallet it will keep on appreciating cuz you're coin is appreciating too.

There is no denying the fact that paypal is good, reliable and offer smooth operation, but its not viable in most country and getting a paypal account is burdensome. I will always prefer crypto because of ease of operation, creation of account is not difficult.

I totally prefer cryptocurrency to PayPal. Even if I could get paid through PayPal, there's greater advantage for me in cryptocurrency, since I save my earnings.

This way, I can make more profits in the little I have.

There is no denying the fact that paypal is good, reliable and offer smooth operation, but its not viable in most country and getting a paypal account is burdensome. I will always prefer crypto because of ease of operation, creation of account is not difficult.
If paypal works for you easily, it doesn't work for me that way. I see hell trying to create a paypal account. I don't have time for paypal at the moment cos i find Cryptocurrency the best way to receive funds faster online.

For now i prefer to use PayPal to withdraw the funds directly to my local currency. But im thinking about Cryptocurrency payments now since i am planning on going trading fulltime. Still at the process of learning which Cryptocurrency should i use with low fees than Bitcoin though

Of course I want the crytpocurrencies payment methods especially with the Bitcoin, it's more flexible, fast and simple and even in the case of volatility, bitcoin have been having a positive volatility for a while now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back