What's new

Crypto is expected to really take off in 2023 - thoughts?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There was a live stream where a few people were talking about this. Among the group was Twitter's Jack Dorsy and Elon Musk.

They mentioned how crypto is the future and will help establish better use of money and fiances for individuals without regulations.

Thoughts?

Crypto currency as Already taken off a more targeted question would be on the rise or increase of investors trooping into the crypto currency exchange market and it's effect on its price in the nearest future.

There are a lot of potentials with cryptocurrencies , but the fact is that we cannot put all our eggs in one basket , and that is a major reason why you have to diversify and consider other investment opportunities.

This might be true , but I am somehow afraid of the crypto's volatility because this is really affecting so many people from using it for transaction. Except stablecoin , you can use any other currency for transaction for fear of quick depreciation of your asset.

This might be true , but I am somehow afraid of the crypto's volatility because this is really affecting so many people from using it for transaction. Except stablecoin , you can use any other currency for transaction for fear of quick depreciation of your asset.
Someone I talk to on another forum said this is one of the main reasons he never could get into it. It can be a solid investment or you can go bust and you are leaving it up to other people which is a huge risk.

Someone I talk to on another forum said this is one of the main reasons he never could get into it. It can be a solid investment or you can go bust and you are leaving it up to other people which is a huge risk.
I have some investment in the cryptospace. But the fact is that all the investment has depreciated by almost 80% and still going down. The whole thing is now boring.

I have some investment in the cryptospace. But the fact is that all the investment has depreciated by almost 80% and still going down. The whole thing is now boring.
This was the wave of it being trendy. Just like with NFTs, a good portion of investors left which dried up a huge part of the market. I still think there is a possibility but most people are more concerned with gas prices and food shortages to even consider investing again.

This was the wave of it being trendy. Just like with NFTs, a good portion of investors left which dried up a huge part of the market. I still think there is a possibility but most people are more concerned with gas prices and food shortages to even consider investing again.
For now I don't even have the money to invest in cryptocurrency. Not really because of anything but because of the fact that I have a lot of responsibilities to take care of offline. I don't know about you.

For now I don't even have the money to invest in cryptocurrency. Not really because of anything but because of the fact that I have a lot of responsibilities to take care of offline. I don't know about you.
I need to do something with my money that will be helpful now which is the issue with crypto. Everything is getting more and more expensive. My rent is up, gas is up, my utilities are climbing... It is not good.

Cryptocurrency has actually taking the place but the is that I don't really have money to invest into cryptocurrency then, the fast is that cryptocurrency is getting more and more expensive.

Prices of cryptocurrency has really not been going the way a lot of people projected that it will be and I think that we are about to have a very good year in 2023.

I need to do something with my money that will be helpful now which is the issue with crypto. Everything is getting more and more expensive. My rent is up, gas is up, my utilities are climbing... It is not good.
Sorry about what you are going through, you should rather consider learning a skill because that is the most important . Probably a digital skill will help you maybe cryptocurrency trading or Forex for a start.

I do not expect that we are going to be making any strong movement in terms of cryptocurrency within this year and I am only expecting the real positive changes in 2024.

I do not expect that we are going to be making any strong movement in terms of cryptocurrency within this year and I am only expecting the real positive changes in 2024.
The year is almost gone and we shouldn't really expecting much from cryptocurrency this year. It was even predicted to be full of Bear. This is the best time for accommodation of all your favourite cryptocurrency.

I also anticipated that this year was going to be a very bad one for cryptocurrency and it is turning out to be that way but 2023 is definitely going to be good.

the next bull season will be very historic in cryptocurrency because a lot of us will make a whole lot of money for it. the bear season will probably last for a while but when they bull season kicks off around 2023, so many people will make thousands and even millions of Dollars.

The wheels of the cryptocurrency space has already taken deep root all over the world already. Just that as it is with financial investments, people will be bound to make money that people lost in the cause of their trading the cryptocurrency market.

almost, This colossally quick development might proceed into 2022 and cause a surge in request. When it comes to the world of crypto, the as it were genuine certainty is instability. When all it takes is twelve months for an resource to shed 80% of its showcase share, it’s a fool’s diversion to be making particular expectations relating to cryptocurrency costs within the future.

There was a live stream where a few people were talking about this. Among the group was Twitter's Jack Dorsy and Elon Musk.

They mentioned how crypto is the future and will help establish better use of money and fiances for individuals without regulations.

Thoughts?
Though crypto currency is the future and ut has a lot of features that we cannot deny , but in as much as it has been helping people positively and cannot cannot regulated , it can never replace normal currency.

There's hight possiblity bitcoin will take off in 2023. We know it can't continue to fall in price like this. Bitcoin is not going anywhere. It's the currency of the future. So, I agree that it'll take off in 2023.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back