What's new

Crypto is expected to really take off in 2023 - thoughts?

There's hight possiblity bitcoin will take off in 2023. We know it can't continue to fall in price like this. Bitcoin is not going anywhere. It's the currency of the future. So, I agree that it'll take off in 2023.
Nobody is going to believe that the Bitcoin would pick up very quickly anytime soon. It isn't easy for you to predict properly the market sentiment as the market stands now. The market sentiment isn't complying to the the demand -supply mechanism any longer.

Nobody is going to believe that the Bitcoin would pick up very quickly anytime soon. It isn't easy for you to predict properly the market sentiment as the market stands now. The market sentiment isn't complying to the the demand -supply mechanism any longer.
Like geologist will say "the present is the key to the past". What's happening now is not new at all to those who are familiar with crypto market. Well, I partially agree with you that nobody could predict when it'll take off. But what is sure for me is that bitcoin will rise again.

I believe that this beer market that we are in is going to last for a very longer time than we imagine. The only thing that we are going to have a proper bull run is going to be in 2024.

Like geologist will say "the present is the key to the past". What's happening now is not new at all to those who are familiar with crypto market. Well, I partially agree with you that nobody could predict when it'll take off. But what is sure for me is that bitcoin will rise again.
Yes it is true that what is really happening in the cryptocurrency market right now is not new . It has happened Before and the market managed to upturn. This will probably happen again.

This might be true , but I am somehow afraid of the crypto's volatility because this is really affecting so many people from using it for transaction. Except stablecoin , you can use any other currency for transaction for fear of quick depreciation of your asset.
It is worth to be afraid of the volatility in cryptocurrency because that is where the danger in cryptocurrency investment lies and on the other hand , that is where the profit in cryptocurrency lues too.

It is worth to be afraid of the volatility in cryptocurrency because that is where the danger in cryptocurrency investment lies and on the other hand , that is where the profit in cryptocurrency lues too.
The profit in cryptocurrency are mainly for professional and those with deeper understanding of how the market really works. Without that then the possibility of making money should not be attempted by anyone without these understanding.

Lots of people say crypto is the future and it seems to be so but, there some fact that gives people doubt about crypto, example a coin like luna that was around $200 dropped to $0.0004 making lots people lose great interest in crypto. Crypto may not make great impact 2023 because of the massive dump on luna which is now lunc

Lots of people say crypto is the future and it seems to be so but, there some fact that gives people doubt about crypto, example a coin like luna that was around $200 dropped to $0.0004 making lots people lose great interest in crypto. Crypto may not make great impact 2023 because of the massive dump on luna which is now lunc
The lunar crash is a big lesson to those who want to invest into cryptocurrency project to carry out due diligence before putting money on any cryptocurrency venture.

The profit in cryptocurrency are mainly for professional and those with deeper understanding of how the market really works. Without that then the possibility of making money should not be attempted by anyone without these understanding.
You are not wrong with your statement because if you really want to make money in cryptocurrency you should have the necessary knowledge and understanding of it.

You are not wrong with your statement because if you really want to make money in cryptocurrency you should have the necessary knowledge and understanding of it.
I don't know if you have tried trading cryptocurrency before. Personally I did it in the past then when I didn't understand how it works. It all ended in lost. This is actually from my personal experience.

I don't know if you have tried trading cryptocurrency before. Personally I did it in the past then when I didn't understand how it works. It all ended in lost. This is actually from my personal experience.
I am a cryptocurrency enthusiast and I know how to analyse the cryptocurrency market using both technical and fundamental analysis coupled the use of indicators to predict the market movement.

I am a cryptocurrency enthusiast and I know how to analyse the cryptocurrency market using both technical and fundamental analysis coupled the use of indicators to predict the market movement.
If I can be able to predict the market just like you said , I will focus mostly on cryptocurrency trading. I believe that will be much more profitable for me than engaging in other online activities.

If I can be able to predict the market just like you said , I will focus mostly on cryptocurrency trading. I believe that will be much more profitable for me than engaging in other online activities.
It is not really difficult to lear. Once you put your mind at it, then you will be able to learn it , but you cannot learn it in few months and become perfect by the time you continue to practice the trading you will master it.

It is not really difficult to lear. Once you put your mind at it, then you will be able to learn it , but you cannot learn it in few months and become perfect by the time you continue to practice the trading you will master it.
I have an idea of technical analysis and is really very complex , that means if you are interested to learn you have to understand that the journey will not be an easy one. This is from my experience.

Well no one can really tell what will happen in the year after because it's very difficult to predict the market which is moved by the forces of demand and supply.

There was a live stream where a few people were talking about this. Among the group was Twitter's Jack Dorsy and Elon Musk.

They mentioned how crypto is the future and will help establish better use of money and fiances for individuals without regulations.

Thoughts?
Billionaires talking about crypto in this manner often whips up interest in various coins and you can gain profit once you sell these coins at this time. However, it is important not to rely solely on crypto as your means of getting money given the volatile nature of the industry

Well no one can really tell what will happen in the year after because it's very difficult to predict the market which is moved by the forces of demand and supply.
It is really difficult for anyone to predict the time at which the cryptocurrency market will surge. That is exactly the most difficult part of it but definitely it will sort very soon based on analysis from crypto experts.

What do you mean by taking off in 2023, i believe crypto has already taken before and we are already in that future we are anticipating. Many big countries have already accepted crypto

Actually 2023 is yet to come and I believe no one can really tells what exactly will happen to cryptocurrency. based on it current stage, people can makes predictions but things can still change to there imagination.

This assertion is very credible because there is a longstanding adage in crypto: buy the dip. The market fluctuates a lot so the value could rise guaranteeing you profit

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back