What's new

Crypto is expected to really take off in 2023 - thoughts?

Actually, crypto currency has a lot of potential if it comes to the aspect of investment and as I am seeing in the next nearest future crypto currencies will be booming more than now.

Actually, crypto currency has a lot of potential if it comes to the aspect of investment and as I am seeing in the next nearest future crypto currencies will be booming more than now.
personally I am expecting cryptocurrencies to take off in the fourth quarter of 2023. A lot of people are expecting it in 2024 but it may surprise everybody.

It's a nice thing that crypto currency is really developing. I even feel crypto currency have already taken off even as at now but i don't think it will get to the point that it would take over fiat currencies.

cryptocurrency space has already taken deep root all over the world already. Just that as it is with financial investments, people will be bound to make money that people lost in the cause of their tradingS

While it's almost certain that cryptocurrency would be more accepted and integrated into our lives in the future, I think it's easy to give that a timeframe. Just last year, majority of the cryptocurrency community were expecting Bitcoin to be at $100k, but it's struggling at $20k now.

There is one thing that has been making the prices of crypto to really go high,and one of them is the involvement of authorities in their respective field or whale investors,they are factors that can affect the value of crypto.

personally I am expecting cryptocurrencies to take off in the fourth quarter of 2023. A lot of people are expecting it in 2024 but it may surprise everybody.

I really do not think that cryptocurrencies will be able to recover in the year 2023 if the federal reserve continues to increase the interest rates as it is doing so right now.

There's a good chance bitcoin will take off in 2023. We know it can't keep falling in price like this. Bitcoin isn't going away. It is the future's currency. As a result, I believe it will take off in 2023.

Don't be decieve by tho, even if cryptocurrency will take off in 2023, it does not mean that it's every crypto coins that with take off. It's every year the crypto is taking off bit some coins will still be going down

There was a live stream where a few people were talking about this. Among the group was Twitter's Jack Dorsy and Elon Musk.

They mentioned how crypto is the future and will help establish better use of money and fiances for individuals without regulations.

Thoughts?
Cryptocurrency is really a powerful invention that has been invented into the world of finance, in as much as cryptocurrency are being used and adopted by many nations I don't see any possibility of it taking over the banking system.

There was a live stream where a few people were talking about this. Among the group was Twitter's Jack Dorsy and Elon Musk.

They mentioned how crypto is the future and will help establish better use of money and fiances for individuals without regulations.

Thoughts?
We just have to hope that cryptocurrency will go from strength to strength next year because we are in the middle of a continuing bear run which has left investors financially handicapped

That is our prediction. Even with that we may not be hundred percent sure of what may happen in the crypto space . A lot of people as of this year were not expecting the price of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency to drop so low to its current price as we have today.

Thoughts?
Crypto is very bullish in the long run but it is very difficult to predict it in 2023, it may go higher or lower in price but the potential of Bitcoin is something which makes it bullish in the long run.

I think that's exactly the expectations that we all are having for Bitcoin this year but then again I wouldn't be surprised if we get disappointed as it's still cryptocurrency that we all are talking about; anything can happen anytime.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back