What's new

Common Problems Faced On YouTube

For a lot of youtuber, the most common problem is how to reach monetization threshold. Building subscribers is not very difficult, but maintaining 4000 hours watch time in the last 12 months is really difficult to maintain.
Most of new youtube channel users buy subscribers and watch hours to reach this fast from various websites.

For a lot of youtuber, the most common problem is how to reach monetization threshold. Building subscribers is not very difficult, but maintaining 4000 hours watch time in the last 12 months is really difficult to maintain.
Yes you are right, reaching YouTube Threshold of 1000 Subscribers and 4000 hours watch time is a difficult task. You have to build up your audience. Once you build up your audience, post more content. Then you can easily achieve this target. Share your video links on Pinterest. This is the best platform to bring audience and traffic on your channel. You can also exchange watch time with other channels.

Below are five common problems YouTubers face and how to fix them.

* You’re depending on YouTube itself to notify subscribers about new video uploads.
* Your viewership isn’t consistent.
* You want to make videos on old trends.
* You can’t afford to fund the videos you want to make.
* You’re running out of video ideas.

I don't have a YouTube channel yet but i have an account with YouTube, if i want to be eligible to monetize my YouTube account, how do i go about it?,because i want to be clear before starting any procedures.

Likewise, your advertising might be disabled if you do not maintain 4000 hours watch time in the last 12 months. You need 4000 hours watch time not only to enable monetization but also continue monetization of your channel

Hi Everyone!
Since I have joined bizdustry I have found so many threads regarding YouTube Monetization Problems, YouTube traffic problems and much more. Let me tell you that I also have a YouTube channel. My channel is monetized and I have a good knowledge about YouTube. So you can share your problems and your experience regarding YouTube. I'll make sure to answer you asap.
really its good that you are here to guide us for our youtube channel. i have a channel also and i am new to youtube so i will ask you some questions but let me complete my figure which needs to monetize our channel. thanks

If you have just started getting views on your video is a problem. You might get few views from your friends and family if you share your links, but to gain a lot of views on your video is very-very difficult

I want to know the rudiments of YouTube channel of video monetization and how I can increase my monetization plans and policy so that I can get more views for my videos without actually spending much money.

I don't have a YouTube channel yet but i have an account with YouTube, if i want to be eligible to monetize my YouTube account, how do i go about it?,because i want to be clear before starting any procedures.
First you have to create a YouTube channel with the account that is linked with YouTube. Than you have to upload videos on your channel. Keep uploading your content consistently. You Have to complete the Threshold of YouTube that is 1K Subscribers and 4000 Hours of Watch Time. When you will complete the Threshold, YouTube will review your channel and if you have not violated any community guideline.......then your channel will easily get monetized. My channel was monetized in just 2 days.
Post automatically merged:

Likewise, your advertising might be disabled if you do not maintain 4000 hours watch time in the last 12 months. You need 4000 hours watch time not only to enable monetization but also continue monetization of your channel
Nope. Its not like that. Once your channel is monetized it will stay monetized. You dont need 4000 hours watch time to continue your monetization. Once its monetized......it will stay monetized. YouTube will only Demonetize or Terminate your Channel if you got 3 Copyright Strikes on your channel. So you have to make sure that you do not violate any Community Guideline.

really its good that you are here to guide us for our youtube channel. i have a channel also and i am new to youtube so i will ask you some questions but let me complete my figure which needs to monetize our channel. thanks
Sure why not

Last edited:
First you have to create a YouTube channel with the account that is linked with YouTube. Than you have to upload videos on your channel. Keep uploading your content consistently. You Have to complete the Threshold of YouTube that is 1K Subscribers and 4000 Hours of Watch Time. When you will complete the Threshold, YouTube will review your channel and if you have not violated any community guideline.......then your channel will easily get monetized. My channel was monetized in just 2 days.

Nope. Its not like that. Once your channel is monetized it will stay monetized. You dont need 4000 hours watch time to continue your monetization. Once its monetized......it will stay monetized. YouTube will only Demonetize or Terminate your Channel if you got 3 Copyright Strikes on your channel. So you have to make sure that you do not violate any Community Guideline.

Sure why not
Thanks for the guidelines,it took you just a short period of time to get monetized. Following the right procedures and guidelines will make it easier to achieve what you want but people makes it looks difficult because the didn't get monetize because they didn't follow the right procedures.

Hi Everyone!
Since I have joined bizdustry I have found so many threads regarding YouTube Monetization Problems, YouTube traffic problems and much more. Let me tell you that I also have a YouTube channel. My channel is monetized and I have a good knowledge about YouTube. So you can share your problems and your experience regarding YouTube. I'll make sure to answer you asap.
My sister and I also have YouTube channel but we have not started cashing out from it. She own channel is quite older than mine. I am yet to encounter problems on the system.

As for me ever since I monetize my YouTube account I have not faced any problem on my YouTube account. I only lack viewers on my YouTube account.

Before you start earning on youtube you need to get some amount of views ,thats another setback on its own , because that's really hard to achieve

Hi Everyone!
I'm just seeing this Post of yours you made months ago today. This is a very good hope for those who are having problems with the youtube channels thing since they use it for their business

People usually believe that earning from Youtube is easy. However, this is far from the truth. Youtube has made its monetization policy stricter and this has caused a lot of problems for many people. Some problems include:-

1) Getting Demonetized - This problem is common because most of the people end up violating terms and conditions of Youtube.

2) Voice Of The Narrator- No one would like to watch a video that contains the voice of the narrator that seems like a robot is speaking to them.

3) Unable To Create High-Quality Videos - You must use a really good app to create videos on Youtube. You cannot expect to gain subscribers or viewers if you produce low-quality videos.

4) Unable to Gain Subscribers - I have seen many channels on Youtube with a few subscribers despite having a high-quality content.

One of the major problems faced on facebook is the inability to download and the bulk of megabytes it consumes when downloading videos that is not even of high quality but on the average another problems of such is too much adverts on such.

Biggest problem is maintain your views and archive qualification goals as it always hard and now a days many viewers use Adblockers means we will lose our revenue too.

Most people usually have the problem of not having a regular number of subscribers for their youtube channels as well as very low views on their videos. I believe they can conquer this scenario by making sure that they always put up quality videos that solves a specific problem and can properly relate to their audience.

The main reasons a lot of people do not succeed on YouTube is because they do not to create educative and quality content. SEO is also very important a ranking your YouTube videos.

Quick question, i dont own a YouTube channel but one day i might venture into it. I just want to know how do people earn from having a YouTube channel? And does your content have to be original or are you allowed to post other contents as well

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back