Sheen Creations

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Dec 18, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Hi Everyone!
Since I have joined bizdustry I have found so many threads regarding YouTube Monetization Problems, YouTube traffic problems and much more. Let me tell you that I also have a YouTube channel. My channel is monetized and I have a good knowledge about YouTube. So you can share your problems and your experience regarding YouTube. I'll make sure to answer you asap.

I want to know about youtube algorithm how youtube promotes your video and bring them in one's suggesstion and how youtube helps in high ranking your channel? that's it.

Hi Everyone!
Since I have joined bizdustry I have found so many threads regarding YouTube Monetization Problems, YouTube traffic problems and much more. Let me tell you that I also have a YouTube channel. My channel is monetized and I have a good knowledge about YouTube. So you can share your problems and your experience regarding YouTube. I'll make sure to answer you asap.
I'm not regularly with YouTube so I can't tell what's the current issues circling around it. All I will tell you, is that, YouTube is the best place to monetize your videos and get paid for it, when you some certain amount of subscribers and viewers.

There are a number of things that help YouTube algorithm in recommending your videos.
1. Never upload your videos through mobile phones. When you edit a video in your mobile and save it. That raw file name will be a combination of alphabets and numbers. Even if you rename the file, when you will upload it through your mobile it will be saved on YouTube system with the first name like 123andhj98. Now YouTube system (Algorithm) will not recommend such videos to anyone. So there will be very less chance for your video to be explored by the audience. On the other hand, after editing your video in mobile, if you shift your video to computer or laptop and rename it, then upload it on YouTube. It will be saved on the YouTube system with the name you have renamed like "How to upload a video on YouTube". Now YouTube system (Algorithm) will not only rank your video but also recommend it to the right audience because from the file name system knows what kind of audience will need this video. This will increase traffic on your channel.
2. Strong and appropriate tags will help YouTube algorithm to recommend your videos. Also YouTube System will rank your videos and add them in others suggested videos. It will also increase traffic on your channel.
You can visit my channel and see the video on how to upload videos the right way, some common mistakes you tubers make, YouTube watch time threshold confusions and much more. Hope this will help you.
I want to know about youtube algorithm how youtube promotes your video and bring them in one's suggesstion and how youtube helps in high ranking your channel? that's it.
Post automatically merged:

I'm not regularly with YouTube so I can't tell what's the current issues circling around it. All I will tell you, is that, YouTube is the best place to monetize your videos and get paid for it, when you some certain amount of subscribers and viewers.
Yeah that's true. But you have to work really hard to get paid from YouTube.

Last edited:
Every business and field in life is accompany by it own success and failures, ups and downs, stress and joy, problem and solution.

Hence, Utube channel are not left out of the game. To me the major problem, is low traffic or subscribers to your channel. This can be frustrating and depressing as your message is limited. The purpose for creating your channel becomes limited also Makingyour channel title enticing can be helpful during such time.

In order to be a successful YouTube channel owner, you must be patience and ensuring. To get views and subscribers always seem stressful to newbies. But if you can be persistent and never relent. It may be successful soonest.

I Think the most common problem is when Your viewership isn’t consistent.

A consistent viewership is important because videos that get more views the day they’re uploaded will appear as suggested videos to more potential viewers, but even vloggers who have millions of subscribers can see dramatically different numbers from video to video. If your subscribers don’t know when to expect a new video, they may not be able to make the time to watch it until a few days later.

A consistent viewership is important because videos that get more views the day they’re uploaded will appear as suggested videos to more potential viewers, but even vloggers who have millions of subscribers can see dramatically different numbers from video to video. If your subscribers don’t know when to expect a new video, they may not be able to make the time to watch it until a few days later.

Hi Everyone!
You are really wellcome to teach and point out the problem regarding YouTube. I want to start new chennel to teach english, can you give me some tips.

There was a time I was trying to create a YouTube channel after creating the channel I uploaded some videos but I come to find out that ever since I have uploaded the videos I don't even have a single view and beside ever since I uploaded the video on YouTube I have try using someone's phone to search for that particular video but unfortunately I cannot see it ,please what might be the problem.

For a consistent viewership you have to build up your audience. Building audience is difficult but if your content is amazing and you have used strong tags and hash tags and if you have shared your video on different platforms then you can build up your audience. Your audience will make sure to watch your video on the day its uploaded. Just make sure that your content fulfill the needs of your audience.

I think before you can monetize your YouTube channel you need to reach a certain level of views and subscribers. Once that's done, you need to find a way to bring contents that would keep those views climbing. You could also look at what other successful blogs are doing and copy them.

You are really wellcome to teach and point out the problem regarding YouTube. I want to start new chennel to teach english, can you give me some tips.
First of all Best of luck for your channel dear. I will share link of 5 videos. I have shared useful tips in these videos, you can watch them before starting your YouTube Channel. Make sure to share your videos on different social media platforms to build up your audience. I have a group of YouTube Permanent Subscribers. You can join me in that group for permanent subscribers.
1. YouTube Threshold Confusions & Watch Time Tips

2. Small Mistakes To Avoid

3. Best Android Apps For You Tubers

4. How To Properly Upload Videos On YouTube

5. How To Create Gmail Account & YouTube Channel Part 1 and Part 2

https://youtu.be/NkStHNemSK8
YouTube Permanent Subscribers Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/75819...

There was a time I was trying to create a YouTube channel after creating the channel I uploaded some videos but I come to find out that ever since I have uploaded the videos I don't even have a single view and beside ever since I uploaded the video on YouTube I have try using someone's phone to search for that particular video but unfortunately I cannot see it ,please what might be the problem.
This is because you have not used a proper Title of the video and second most important thing is tags. If you will not use a proper title and strong tags in your videos then YouTube will not recommend your video and your video will not show in search results. I'm sharing a playlist link. Watch first 3 and number 7 video of the playlist. They will help you in increasing traffic on your channel videos.

I think before you can monetize your YouTube channel you need to reach a certain level of views and subscribers. Once that's done, you need to find a way to bring contents that would keep those views climbing. You could also look at what other successful blogs are doing and copy them.
Yes you're right. If you want your channel to be monetized then first you have to reach 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time. When you will complete this threshold then you can apply for monetization. YouTube will start running ads on your videos after your channel is monetized. Share your videos on other social media platforms to increase traffic on your channel videos.

Last edited:
  1. Choose Google-friendly keywords. A great YouTube channel starts with great SEO. ...
  2. Use concise, descriptive titles. ...
  3. Create custom thumbnails. ...
  4. Fill out your profile. ...
  5. Optimize your descriptions. ...
  6. Don't forget about metadata. ...
  7. Offer real value. ...
  8. Create high-quality videos.

Choosing a niche is very important. Some niches are more valuable than others. You also need to choose evergreen topics. Only evergreen topics can get you regular traffic. You also need to structure your video in engaging manner. Becoming successful in youtubw requires a lot of specialized skills.

Hi Everyone!
I do have a channel on YouTube but I do not use it regularly as I have not had the time to make content that can be used in to monetize my channel Furthermore the number of views and users that you need on your channel before you can be eligible to monetize it is quite large, which can make it very hard to achieve for new channels.

there are slot of problem faced on YouTube, many of which are inevitable, due to the fluctuations in boxers, it's is not possible to have the same viewers on all the videos a person is posting, and due to this fluctuations and individual earning will vary from month to to month, and this might affect the individual, it is caused mostly because ones viewers don't know when to be expecting the videos, so they might check it out few day after it has been posted, which will make the views to vary daily.

My YouTube channel used to earn $100 to $200 every year. But when the policy of minimum subscribers was implemented I was like lost in space. I stopped uploading videos because I only had 400 subscribers and the minimum was 1,000. It was like a slap on the face of small time publishers like me. I think last year my channel had 1,000 subscribers already but the other obstacle to monetization is the minimum number of watch hours. Now I am trying to find an alternative to YouTube.

While I dont owe a youtube channel, I knwo a few that runs it and I must say its only interesting when you have your own video content and also in less competitive niche. I think your niche determines where your videos shows up in other youtubers view.If you are into gaming videos, it will be recommended to youtubers who are always or have once search for gaming vids.

You’re depending on YouTube itself to notify subscribers about new video uploads.

Since YouTube introduced the notification bell to notify subscribers about new video uploads, vloggers and viewers alike have noticed that the feature doesn’t work properly. Because their subscribers aren’t being notified, many creators have suffered a severe drop in views between videos. Your viewership isn’t consistent.

A consistent viewership is important because videos that get more views the day they’re uploaded will appear as suggested videos to more potential viewers, but even vloggers who have millions of subscribers can see dramatically different numbers from video to video. If your subscribers don’t know when to expect a new video, they may not be able to make the time to watch it until a few days later. You want to make videos on old trends.

Every so often, a new video takes the internet by storm. Suddenly, it seems as if every YouTuber is jumping on the bandwagon and making a similar video of his or her own. However, trends fade, and the same kind of video that got millions of views a few weeks ago doesn’t do so well anymore.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back