What's new

Common Problems Faced On YouTube

I don’t even know many things about everything under youtube but i only hate the fact that I’m not always to download videos i like to my phone except saving it offline

The biggest problem is gaining subcribers and managing your content. People will always love you if you upload content on regular basis and this is what I have noticed. Whenever the popular Youtuber uploads video regularly, he or she is highly applauded by the audience. So managing and uploading content can be a problem for many people.

Not being able to reach monetization threshold is one of the major problems on facebook. It really difficult to reach 1000 subscribers and 4 thousand hours watch time.

Thank you very much for this opportunity. As someone who would one day want and have the ambition to start a YouTube page I would want to know the requirements.

Not being able to reach monetization threshold is one of the major problems on facebook. It really difficult to reach 1000 subscribers and 4 thousand hours watch time.
That's true, I gave up youtube because I could not reach monetization threshold. I was trying to monetize my youtube when the only criteria was 10k views.

I have wanted to start a YouTube Chanel for a long time . I have found a niche and have video producers in place but have not sought our how to grow the channel.

Reaching Monetiation threshold is one of the most common issues, however, there also also other issues such as not being able to build a large following, not being able to generate traffic, etc.

Hi Everyone!
Since I have joined bizdustry I have found so many threads regarding YouTube Monetization Problems, YouTube traffic problems and much more. Let me tell you that I also have a YouTube channel. My channel is monetized and I have a good knowledge about YouTube. So you can share your problems and your experience regarding YouTube. I'll make sure to answer you asap.
My problem is getting youtube's algorithm to notice my videos, I post consistently but the issue is that they don't get noticed.

YouTube is the platform that I know that has one of the hardest barriers to entry. If you want to be a Creator on YouTube then you have to dedicate a lot of time before you have an audience.

The issue is that creating videos is not my thing. I tried creating one then to promote my affiliate offer but it wasn't successful. I think trending stuffs work well with YouTube and you need to find traffic from other sources too.

In order to be a successful YouTube channel owner, you must be patience and ensuring. To get views and subscribers always seem stressful to newbies. But if you can be persistent and never relent. It may be successful soonest.

Hi Everyone!
Since I have joined bizdustry I have found so many threads regarding YouTube Monetization Problems, YouTube traffic problems and much more. Let me tell you that I also have a YouTube channel. My channel is monetized and I have a good knowledge about YouTube. So you can share your problems and your experience regarding YouTube. I'll make sure to answer you asap.
Content creators may experience inconsistency in viewership or become unduly reliant on YouTube's notification system to notify subscribers of new content. Because of changes in YouTube's policies or their own account status, content providers may have difficulty monetizing their work.

For a lot of youtuber, the most common problem is how to reach monetization threshold. Building subscribers is not very difficult, but maintaining 4000 hours watch time in the last 12 months is really difficult to maintain.

Seriously, this is one of the biggest discouragement that I have been battling with for years whenever I want to put in more efforts in building my YouTube channel. You would have to know the quality of what your offering your subscribers to get you 4000 hours watch time in 12 months to sustain your being paid isn't a cake walk task.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back