What's new

Common Problems Faced On YouTube

YouTube isn’t your only option to notify your fans about new video uploads. Social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter have post notification features that work properly.

The most challenging problem on YouTube to me is the incessant ads that is so crazy that one can be pissed off and never watch the video again. I hope YouTube management will work on this because if any other competing platform should emerge, they will definitely take over them.

My pleasure. Don't forget to subscribe my channel. I'm sharing the links.
I have received your mail i am going to go through it after now.
I really appreciate your trustworthiness.
I hope to learn something new that will definitely Change my life from it.
If there are other things please do let me know as well.

I have received your mail i am going to go through it after now.
I really appreciate your trustworthiness.
I hope to learn something new that will definitely Change my life from it.
If there are other things please do let me know as well.
Sure, you can watch the other videos that are in my playlist Guideline For YouTube Settings & Channel Growth".

Your viewership isn’t consistent.
A consistent viewership is important because videos that get more views the day they’re uploaded will appear as suggested videos to more potential viewers, but even vloggers who have millions of subscribers can see dramatically different numbers from video to video.

In order to be a successful YouTube channel owner, you must be patience and ensuring. To get views and subscribers always seem stressful to newbies. But if you can be persistent and never relent. It may be successful soonest.

If you have been using the YouTube app for a while, a large amount of cache and data could have built up and be causing issues. On Android, go to Settings > Apps > YouTube > Storage. Tap Clear cache and see if it fixes the problem. ... Then head into the Play Store and download YouTube again.

Pulls in and rewards the most noticeably terrible sort of substance and individuals. Since individuals have gotten rich and renowned off of it, it has made an advanced dash for unheard of wealth yet to get to that point requires playing the game right (misleading content titles and thumbnails, long enough time length, and covering thoughtless themes for the most part situated around commercialization, diversion, and online show) and likely some cheating also (purchasing counterfeit perspectives and supporters). This has brought about the stage getting overwhelmed with total trash from narcissistic, avaricious, deft, doing nothing helpful for society individuals and these recordings get a huge number of perspectives. Not that all makers and the substance they transfer is awful, simply by far most is by all accounts, in any event of what is getting suggested and getting a great many perspectives in a brief timeframe.

YouTube uses incremental downloads,
In reality, your content is not protected and is easy to steal and distribute, or third-party tools will rip the files into your cache. On request the image streams tiny chunks that interrupt the file – that means that it is not easy to download the file in its entirety – a real streaming delivery.

There was a moment I was trying to find a way to make a video after uploading some YouTube videos. After searching for the videos, I've realized that since I uploaded the videos, I don't even have a single view or no views for that matter. After doing some research, I've come up with the conclusion that I uploaded the video to YouTube on someone else's phone and cannot even see the video on that phone, so what might have happened?

Troubleshooting common problems. Do you know what to do if the YouTube video player is blank? What if you can't hear the audio? If you're having problems like these, there are several basic troubleshooting techniques you

It's pretty hard to achieve the required hours of views and subscribers, especially for starters. It may take them a lite while before the channel can get monetized. Creating and thinking of contents that wil make the viewers interest is a challenge as well.

Since YouTube introduced the notification bell to notify subscribers about new video uploads, vloggers and viewers alike have noticed that the feature doesn’t work properly. Because their subscribers aren’t being notified, many creators have suffered a severe drop in views between videos. Your viewership isn’t consisten.t

Concerning common problems faced on YouTube. Well, I do not have any problem with youtube because am just a common user on, I go on it to check out some trending videos and do some research on it also. I know YouTube to be one of the commonly used social media platforms that is used to generate money

I think the most common problem a newbie faces on youtube is related to building 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours watch time. You need to pass this threshold in order to become eligible for monetization. You cannot take more than 1 year to build 4000 hours watch time to pass the eligibility

Hi Everyone!
Since I have joined bizdustry I have found so many threads regarding YouTube Monetization Problems, YouTube traffic problems and much more. Let me tell you that I also have a YouTube channel. My channel is monetized and I have a good knowledge about YouTube. So you can share your problems and your experience regarding YouTube. I'll make sure to answer you asap.
Yes I had channel kite corner and its Some videos are viral but some of the videos have less views can you tell me what are the mistakes I have made on the other hand I have completed my 50% watch time and subscribers finally wish me best of luck

Yes I had channel kite corner and its Some videos are viral but some of the videos have less views can you tell me what are the mistakes I have made on the other hand I have completed my 50% watch time and subscribers finally wish me best of luck
First of all Best of luck dear. Secondly you can share your channel link with me and I will visit your channel for sure. Then I can tell you if there is any mistake. 1 tip I want to share is always use hashtags in the title and description of your videos. Hashtags will help your videos to be found easily in search engines.
Post automatically merged:

When I first started my YouTube channel, I had problems with creating thumbnails. This is because I never understand what it is all about and I didn't have a computer at that time as I was using only my mobile phone to upload. So, for quite a while, I didn't know how to create or use thumbnails.
There is an app Canva, download this app in your phone from playstore and easily create awesome thumbnails for your videos. On this app you can not only create thumbnails......you can also create your Channel Art/YouTube Banner, Channel Icon, Channel Branding Logo and lots of other stuff for all social media platforms.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone!
Since I have joined bizdustry I have found so many threads regarding YouTube Monetization Problems, YouTube traffic problems and much more. Let me tell you that I also have a YouTube channel. My channel is monetized and I have a good knowledge about YouTube. So you can share your problems and your experience regarding YouTube. I'll make sure to answer you asap.
There are many problems faced on youtube , some of them are uploading error problems, youtube streaming issues, and sometimes YouTube players seem to look blank , and when you dint have consistent youtube viewers

As for me, the main problem that I am having with youtube is reaching at east 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours watch time. I need to have this number of subscribers and watch time so that I can start using adsense ads on my videos and make money. I have managed to build about 500 subscribers by reaching out to friends and family.
Congratulations for your 500 subscribers. Share your video links in Facebook groups, what's app groups and also on Pinterest. You will surely reach your 1000 subscribers. I also have a messenger and Facebook group where I have other You Tuber friends. We exchange watch time and subscribers. And our subscribers never got spammed because we share video links in our group then one by one all members watch that video for 3 minutes. After watching it they like and comment the video. In the end they subscribe the channel. Our members subscribe the channels from verified accounts and in a proper way that's why our subscribers never got spammed. Anyone over here can join our group, if you have a YouTube Channel and want subscribers and watch time.
Post automatically merged:

If you already have a lot of followers on the sites like facebook, twitter, pinterest, linkedin you can start promoting your youtube channel on these social sites and gain youtube subscribers. Reaching 1k subscribers is not very hard if you already have a big following on social sites. But the most difficult part is watch time. The threshold is really high, you need a viral video to achieve the watch time.
Yes you're right. For viral video I can share 1 tip. Everyday something big is happening in all the countries.....on which people raise their voice by making and uploading videos. This kind of videos have 90 percent chances of getting viral.

Last edited:
For a lot of youtuber, the most common problem is how to reach monetization threshold. Building subscribers is not very difficult, but maintaining 4000 hours watch time in the last 12 months is really difficult to maintain.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back