What's new

COINTIPLY Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

The rate at which people talk about cointiply, I think its becoming good. But I'm scared that my hard labour will not be usess. I think its high time I we invest on cryptocurrency and make things happen.
Post automatically merged:

Not a problem. There have been cases in the past where a wrong address was inputted and instead of the payment being rejected, the payment was just completed and if it didn't go through it would still show completed. I think there is a clause that states that it is the responsibility of the user to ensure that the address is correct. If you need any other assistance though let me know and i can advise you on it as far as i know. I am not a crypto expert in any manner, but I can try and learn, and use what i have learnt to pass onto others.
This is a great platform to make a real coin earning. I have heard a lots of things about cointiply and some friends are really getting some coins from cointiply. I can't wait to go into this crypto World as nd make cryptocurrency my priority.

i have been using cointiply since the past 3 to 4 years ago till now they are still paying.. so as for me cointiply is the best Bitcoin faucet I have ever use.
I don't want to question that Cointiply is not valid as a faucet. But you can not hardly notice, that it takes a really lot of time, to get the minimum redeem even on Dogecoin wallet (35000 points).
But after all, I realize that the (full) Bitcoins are expensive, and so I believe we have no other opportunity than to join into these faucets, to have at least few satoshi a day, for free.

I prefer mining through bot than faucet, it seems that most scammers uses faucet as there tool I tell you, cos I know many telegram bot that pays btc, and litecoin cum etheruem, but am yet to see any faucet site that pays, maybe someday I will who knows.

I do really well on this site and when I reach 50,000 coins I exchange bitcoin for forumcoins so that I can buy an Amazon gift voucher, my favourite way to cash out. Some people transfer their earnings from Bucksify to Cointiply so that it can gain 5% interest which is another good option if you like to hang on to them.

Thanks for this post, I have really been enlighten more about this faucet and I think I will give it a try. Even there are many faucet out there that are just there t waste our time and give people force hope.

I do really well on this site and when I reach 50,000 coins I exchange bitcoin for forumcoins so that I can buy an Amazon gift voucher, my favourite way to cash out. Some people transfer their earnings from Bucksify to Cointiply so that it can gain 5% interest which is another good option if you like to hang on to them.
That's interesting. I'm a user at cointiply. I know the earning for the lower tier countries is slow, but the top tiers earns faster than us. Earning their interest of 5% is amazing. It is fantastic you use your coins to exchange for forumcoin to buy Amazon gift card.

Cointiply is one of the very few that have stood the test of time. I used it at the beginning of my earning on line and I didn't know it was still around. I am just so reluctant earning through PTC sites and faucets of late.

I will really love to take part in cointiply, hearing various testimony about the site really show that the site is legit paying site. I will appreciate help and guide to get me register and benefit from it.

cointiply is a legit platform; there are many payment proofs everywhere about it. I will mark it as a legit site here in our forum.

Cointiply is one of the very few that have stood the test of time. I used it at the beginning of my earning on line and I didn't know it was still around. I am just so reluctant earning through PTC sites and faucets of late.
Cointiply is still active going strong till date. Its just one of few PTC sites that have lasted psst the test of time. I've earned two times from cointiply site ever since i started doing some tasks through it since middle of last year.

Cointiply is good and fun to use,until when you want to withdraw,that's when you will hate the app,it's for a particular set of countries not Nationwide.

Cointiply is good and fun to use,until when you want to withdraw,that's when you will hate the app,it's for a particular set of countries not Nationwide.

This looks to more like a waist of my precious time to be indulging in the activities there. Will take a number of years before making anything meaningful

You don't know much about cointiply bro. Cointiply is one of the oldest and reliable PTC/FAUCET site still around. The minimum withdrawal threshold is high, but I'll cash out thrice from the site.

The website might be legit. However, I still believe there are many better sites out there. Please remember that cointiply is a faucet and faucets can never make you rich no matter how much time you spend on such faucets and no matter how hard you work. In the end they will only pay you pennies but earn thousands from ad revenues.

The website might be legit. However, I still believe there are many better sites out there. Please remember that cointiply is a faucet and faucets can never make you rich no matter how much time you spend on such faucets and no matter how hard you work. In the end they will only pay you pennies but earn thousands from ad revenues.
Lol. That's true, faucets can't make one rich even if we work out our ass and boots. The pennies they pay will always be what will earn from them and they make millions from our hardwork.

Lol. That's true, faucets can't make one rich even if we work out our ass and boots. The pennies they pay will always be what will earn from them and they make millions from our hardwork.

I really do not know why Cointiply is so popular if they do not pay much? I have seen that they allow users to make money by watching videos and the amount of videos you can watch are unlimited. So does this mean that people can really earn more using Cointiply website? I have tried their faucet and earned nothing.

I haven't heard anything about this coimplay stuff at all but seeing alot of reviews and contents on it I think I should give it a trial and see how earning goes on there but before that I can't say it scam or real

I have seen many testimonies concerning this wbeistes. All of the reviews that u read about it pointed that the site is very legit and truly paying but I don't know why it has never interested me to sign it.

I see. However as my payment request now is pending, then I can doing nothing else that wait!
At the most it will rejected payment, but I don't think I will run into other problems.
Thank you for the advice.
Greetings.
Thanks to bizdustry , I am now seeing and getting to know scam and legit site, I am also on contply and i was even thinking about the authenticity of the site, now i can be rest assure that its a legit site.

WHAT IS COINTIPLY?

Cointiply is one of the longest paying and most stable faucets available today. There are multiple way to earn coins (0.0001$) that you can then cash out as BTC or DOGE with no fees.

-FAUCET: claim 13-146 coins every 60 minutes plus a daily 1% bonus (up to 100%) for every active day in a row

-ADS: ptc ads, ptw videos are both available with some of the highest payouts on the internet.

-GAMBLING: multiply your coins up to 63x with a provably fair in house gambling

-INTEREST: earn an automatic 5% apu daily on your coins as long as you have atleast 35k coins.

-OFFERWALLS: task and surveys are available from all the major offerwalls with some of the highest payouts.

Is COINTIPLY A SCAM OR LEGIT?

Cointiply is one of the longest paying and most stable faucets available TODAY with over 700k users, definitely not a scam.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH COINTIPLY?

Really depends on how active you are on the platform but I wouldn't expect to live off IT.

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH COINTIPLY?

1. Go to this link

2. Register and confirm your email

3. Start claiming on the faucet

4. Complete offers

5. Cash out
I'm not the fan of anything call faucet, because no matter how hard I may work on it,it would never give me that much earning that am willing to earn daily online. So I don't think I could water my time with this kind of site I guess.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back