COINTIPLY Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

Prof

Acquaintance
Nov 11, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
WHAT IS COINTIPLY?

Cointiply is one of the longest paying and most stable faucets available today. There are multiple way to earn coins (0.0001$) that you can then cash out as BTC or DOGE with no fees.

-FAUCET: claim 13-146 coins every 60 minutes plus a daily 1% bonus (up to 100%) for every active day in a row

-ADS: ptc ads, ptw videos are both available with some of the highest payouts on the internet.

-GAMBLING: multiply your coins up to 63x with a provably fair in house gambling

-INTEREST: earn an automatic 5% apu daily on your coins as long as you have atleast 35k coins.

-OFFERWALLS: task and surveys are available from all the major offerwalls with some of the highest payouts.

Is COINTIPLY A SCAM OR LEGIT?

Cointiply is one of the longest paying and most stable faucets available TODAY with over 700k users, definitely not a scam.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH COINTIPLY?

Really depends on how active you are on the platform but I wouldn't expect to live off IT.

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH COINTIPLY?

1. Go to this link

2. Register and confirm your email

3. Start claiming on the faucet

4. Complete offers

5. Cash out

Contiply is a legit site that I have read many positive reviews , I only don't have time to claim faucets that just my problem

I am a member of this site and I agree that it is a legit site. I am taking advantage of the interest the site gives on the balance above 35 thousand coins so i am keeping my balance there. We can earn good from surveys.

Cointiply is one of the longest paying and most stable faucets available TODAY with over 700k users, definitely not a scam.
This information is good and happy but it would be nice if you could add proof of payment. The internet is a lot of SCAM faucets which is actually a waste of time and you will never get the benefit of it

Legit! I really like how you can earn from not only faucet and surveys but they also have a daily PTC ads, which pays good amount of satoshis each it makes saving up for $3 btc easier. I haven't done any of their offerwalls thought. Also they have theorem reached the best survey provider for me

Too much patience is required to raise money on Cointiply!
At one time it also paid on Coinbase, reaching 35,000 points. But today unfortunately, this instead only on Bitcoin wallet but, at least 50,000 points are needed! (Too many I say!)
It is possible to do it in our spare time, but in my opinion, not as a source of income.

Too much patience is required to raise money on Cointiply!
At one time it also paid on Coinbase, reaching 35,000 points. But today unfortunately, this instead only on Bitcoin wallet but, at least 50,000 points are needed! (Too many I say!)
It is possible to do it in our spare time, but in my opinion, not as a source of income.
I agree with you. Cointiply is good and reliable but the earning potential here is you are not in the right region to benefit from the offerwalls. The one feature that i do like however if the chat feature where you can earn crypto for helping others if they upvote you and for your activity on the rain chat. However this does not compare to forums such as this one. Also the games and earning through playing games is a good pass time but not profitable.

Thanks for sharing this, I hope Nigerians will be able to enjoy from this opportunity as well, lots of features to earn from and I hope the minimum cash out is not as high.

I agree with you. Cointiply is good and reliable but the earning potential here is you are not in the right region to benefit from the offerwalls. The one feature that i do like however if the chat feature where you can earn crypto for helping others if they upvote you and for your activity on the rain chat. However this does not compare to forums such as this one. Also the games and earning through playing games is a good pass time but not profitable.
Is not all that profitable but also a means to pass time online and get some pennies. I have cashed out two times from them before, totalling $5 in two months. I'm still earning satoshi up to this moment from them, cos they are legit even if the earnings are not much. I believe they pay more than other faucets.

Is not all that profitable but also a means to pass time online and get some pennies. I have cashed out two times from them before, totalling $5 in two months. I'm still earning satoshi up to this moment from them, cos they are legit even if the earnings are not much. I believe they pay more than other faucets.
Yeah they do pay more than other faucets. And what is a nice feature of the faucet is that they are paying you in coins that are equivalent to a USD value there fore you don't have to worry about the drop in crypto price if that had to happen. Also you have to time your withdrawals very well to ensure that you get maximum benefit for that time.

Indeed my friend. You see, now I am really bored of spending years and years limiting myself on Cointiply, only to roll 99999, to earn "a pittance" of points per day and wait 50,000, for the redeem!
So I wanted to tell you that now, I acted in this way:
I saw that there, in addition to Bitcoin, it is also possible to withdraw at 30,000 points with Doge.
So I tried, but giving it however, the same my Blockchain wallet address.
I kindly ask you: Did I do the right thing?
Thank you in advance.

Indeed my friend. You see, now I am really bored of spending years and years limiting myself on Cointiply, only to roll 99999, to earn "a pittance" of points per day and wait 50,000, for the redeem!
So I wanted to tell you that now, I acted in this way:
I saw that there, in addition to Bitcoin, it is also possible to withdraw at 30,000 points with Doge.
So I tried, but giving it however, the same my Blockchain wallet address.
I kindly ask you: Did I do the right thing?
Thank you in advance.

when you withdraw in Dogecoin you have to have a separate dogecoin address that you gave for the transaction to take place. Dogecoin addresses are different that bitcoin addresses. Have you changed the address when you requested the withdrawal in terms of dogecoin or have you left it as it is for the bitcoin withdrawal? If not i suggest you contact the admin immediately to try and change the address.

I have already registered to Contiply, but never used my account! However, I encountered many positive comments about it as a legit website. But of course a place like this to earn, you need patience to reach a withdrawal.

when you withdraw in Dogecoin you have to have a separate dogecoin address that you gave for the transaction to take place. Dogecoin addresses are different that bitcoin addresses. Have you changed the address when you requested the withdrawal in terms of dogecoin or have you left it as it is for the bitcoin withdrawal? If not i suggest you contact the admin immediately to try and change the address.
So I gave to Cointiply, my Blockchain address for withdrawal with30,000 points It doesn't matter if I get paid in Bitcoin, or in Dogecoin.
But anyway, I hope to haven't made any mistakes, and risk losing everything!

So I gave to Cointiply, my Blockchain address for withdrawal with30,000 points It doesn't matter if I get paid in Bitcoin, or in Dogecoin.
But anyway, I hope to haven't made any mistakes, and risk losing everything!
If you gave your blockchain address then you are likely to be paid out in bitcoin. However if you haven't reached the minimum withdrawal then it wouldn't have allowed you to even send the withdrawal request in the first place. So try not to worry too much. It should be okay :) If you are concerned though, try emailing them and asking and they will be able to check and update it if necessary.

If you gave your blockchain address then you are likely to be paid out in bitcoin. However if you haven't reached the minimum withdrawal then it wouldn't have allowed you to even send the withdrawal request in the first place. So try not to worry too much. It should be okay :) If you are concerned though, try emailing them and asking and they will be able to check and update it if necessary.
I see. However as my payment request now is pending, then I can doing nothing else that wait!
At the most it will rejected payment, but I don't think I will run into other problems.
Thank you for the advice.
Greetings.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back