What's new

COINTIPLY Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

I see. However as my payment request now is pending, then I can doing nothing else that wait!
At the most it will rejected payment, but I don't think I will run into other problems.
Thank you for the advice.
Greetings.
Not a problem. There have been cases in the past where a wrong address was inputted and instead of the payment being rejected, the payment was just completed and if it didn't go through it would still show completed. I think there is a clause that states that it is the responsibility of the user to ensure that the address is correct. If you need any other assistance though let me know and i can advise you on it as far as i know. I am not a crypto expert in any manner, but I can try and learn, and use what i have learnt to pass onto others.

Not a problem. There have been cases in the past where a wrong address was inputted and instead of the payment being rejected, the payment was just completed and if it didn't go through it would still show completed. I think there is a clause that states that it is the responsibility of the user to ensure that the address is correct. If you need any other assistance though let me know and i can advise you on it as far as i know. I am not a crypto expert in any manner, but I can try and learn, and use what i have learnt to pass onto others.
Unfortunately for now my request for payment via Blockchain did not go through!
Message displayed: ERROR: That is not a valid addres for that coin!
So I have only two choices left: either to open a Dodgecoin account, or to wait (very patiently), to reach at least 50,000 points, in order to redeem there in Bitcoin.
Thank you.

Unfortunately for now my request for payment via Blockchain did not go through!
Message displayed: ERROR: That is not a valid addres for that coin!
So I have only two choices left: either to open a Dodgecoin account, or to wait (very patiently), to reach at least 50,000 points, in order to redeem there in Bitcoin.
Thank you.
Do you make use of faucetpay? If you do you ae able to make use of your dogceoin account on that platform which may be quite useful to you. Otherwise may I suggest that you make use of the exodus wallet. It is easy to use and supports dogecoin and then you can get your withdrawal now?

Do you make use of faucetpay? If you do you ae able to make use of your dogceoin account on that platform which may be quite useful to you. Otherwise may I suggest that you make use of the exodus wallet. It is easy to use and supports dogecoin and then you can get your withdrawal now?
I'm sorry, do you mean the Faucetpay.io?
If it is that, I will answer you: yes I have it.
So I could try (and finally I hope everything will be ok).
Thank you for your suggestion, my friend. (y) (y)
I will let you know soon.

I'm sorry, do you mean the Faucetpay.io?
If it is that, I will answer you: yes I have it.
So I could try (and finally I hope everything will be ok).
Thank you for your suggestion, my friend. (y) (y)
I will let you know soon.
Yes this is the same faucet pay that I am referring to. At the top there is a deposit tab where you can see the address for your dogecoin wallet and you can input that into cointiply and make your withdrawal into dogecoin. And then if you so choose you can always convert it to another currency in faucetpay.

Not a problem. Hope this helps you out.

Yes this is the same faucet pay that I am referring to. At the top there is a deposit tab where you can see the address for your dogecoin wallet and you can input that into cointiply and make your withdrawal into dogecoin. And then if you so choose you can always convert it to another currency in faucetpay.

Not a problem. Hope this helps you out.
Ok my friend. Since I hardly ever use Faucetpay, I had to figure out the withdrawal system after a while.
Anyway, passing through Dogecoin, it now seems to be working.
I'll let you know soon if it goes well.
Thank you.

Ok my friend. Since I hardly ever use Faucetpay, I had to figure out the withdrawal system after a while.
Anyway, passing through Dogecoin, it now seems to be working.
I'll let you know soon if it goes well.
Thank you.
Not a problem. The withdrawal should happen a lot faster than it would have with bitcoin because the dogecoin network is much better when it comes to the speed of their transactions and the confirmation times. So you should see your funds within your wallet sometime during today.

Not a problem. The withdrawal should happen a lot faster than it would have with bitcoin because the dogecoin network is much better when it comes to the speed of their transactions and the confirmation times. So you should see your funds within your wallet sometime during today.
Dearest friend. Everything went well. (y) (y)
I managed to get paid through Faucetpay, with the Dodgecoin system.
Thanks to you. You must know that I never would have known this.
Greetings.

Dearest friend. Everything went well. (y) (y)
I managed to get paid through Faucetpay, with the Dodgecoin system.
Thanks to you. You must know that I never would have known this.
Greetings.
That is great to hear. Congratulations. Glad I could be of help in your withdrawal. If there is anything else that you need or would like to chat about you can message me and we can chat about it :) Dogecoin is a nice withdrawal because it is much faster than bitcoin and has better transaction fees.

Two of my friends have introduced cointply to me and which have been doubting for quite some time now. With this your review I think I will definitely give it a trial but my concern here is you didn't put up a payment proof to still make me more convinced about the platform.

You're welcome. :)
In this regard, I would like just to ask if it was possible, for a cash withdrawal, to associate my VISA debitcard to the Faucetpay site.
Thank you again in advance, my friend.

You're welcome. :)
In this regard, I would like just to ask if it was possible, for a cash withdrawal, to associate my VISA debitcard to the Faucetpay site.
Thank you again in advance, my friend.
As far as I know the only way to withdraw from the faucetpay site is to make use of crypto and you cannot link your VISA to it. However there are other ways that you can withdraw to Visa. If you move your funds to an exchange you can use the exchange to withdraw to visa but there may be transaction fees. Have you hear of the yobit exchange?

How much is the minimum withdraw to a direct BTC wallet and to faucetpay ?
The minimum withdrawal for bitcoin to direct wallet is 50000 coins which is five dollars worth of bitcoin. There isn't a withdrawal option to faucetpay yet but only direct wallet. You can also choose to withdraw to your dogecoin wallet which is also 30000 coins or three dollars worth of dogecoin.

The minimum withdrawal for bitcoin to direct wallet is 50000 coins which is five dollars worth of bitcoin. There isn't a withdrawal option to faucetpay yet but only direct wallet. You can also choose to withdraw to your dogecoin wallet which is also 30000 coins or three dollars worth of dogecoin.
Yeah I don't think that they will include a faucetpay option anytime soon, but many of the users actually use their faucetpay addresses in order to receive the withdrawals. Especially in dogecoin so that they are able to then convert it to bitcoin after that is they so choose to do so using the faucetpay swap option.

I will like to try out the cointiply because I can see that it is more advantageous compare to other ones I'm familiar with to also enjoy this wonderful opportunity with the cointiply.i will also like to know if there is any disadvantages.

As far as I know the only way to withdraw from the faucetpay site is to make use of crypto and you cannot link your VISA to it. However there are other ways that you can withdraw to Visa. If you move your funds to an exchange you can use the exchange to withdraw to visa but there may be transaction fees. Have you hear of the yobit exchange?
No, I honestly never heard about this yobit exchange. But if this could work for me, I would be grateful to receive the link, maybe via PM, my dear friend. (y) (y).

This cannot be considered any source of income. What you will earn there at the end of the day is not even up to anything. It takes a very long time and patience, I am sorry I don't have that. I will look elsewhere.
WHAT IS COINTIPLY?

Cointiply is one of the longest paying and most stable faucets available today. There are multiple way to earn coins (0.0001$) that you can then cash out as BTC or DOGE with no fees.

-FAUCET: claim 13-146 coins every 60 minutes plus a daily 1% bonus (up to 100%) for every active day in a row

-ADS: ptc ads, ptw videos are both available with some of the highest payouts on the internet.

-GAMBLING: multiply your coins up to 63x with a provably fair in house gambling

-INTEREST: earn an automatic 5% apu daily on your coins as long as you have atleast 35k coins.

-OFFERWALLS: task and surveys are available from all the major offerwalls with some of the highest payouts.

Is COINTIPLY A SCAM OR LEGIT?

Cointiply is one of the longest paying and most stable faucets available TODAY with over 700k users, definitely not a scam.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH COINTIPLY?

Really depends on how active you are on the platform but I wouldn't expect to live off IT.

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH COINTIPLY?

1. Go to this link

2. Register and confirm your email

3. Start claiming on the faucet

4. Complete offers

5. Cash out

No, I honestly never heard about this yobit exchange. But if this could work for me, I would be grateful to receive the link, maybe via PM, my dear friend. (y) (y).
Okay I will be sure to send through the link of this exchange to you. There are various coins on the exchange that you can use and you can even convert your funds to usd which you can then withdraw to your bank account or even to your visa as well, which allows you to make use of it in much more applications.

Although they are legit and they have been paying people but just that I don't even see most of this earning site anymore because one of them like this I've done something to me that is very difficult for me to to forget, after investing with them and it was just two days to my withdrawal they close down every operation and shut down and all my money was gone. Do not always interested to join them since the incidents happened to me

i have been using cointiply since the past 3 to 4 years ago till now they are still paying.. so as for me cointiply is the best Bitcoin faucet I have ever use.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back