What's new

COINTIPLY Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

I really do not know why Cointiply is so popular if they do not pay much? I have seen that they allow users to make money by watching videos and the amount of videos you can watch are unlimited. So does this mean that people can really earn more using Cointiply website? I have tried their faucet and earned nothing.
If you're from top tier country, that's when I'll te you that you have diverse means of earning money through cointiply. As a fellow countryman, you only have three options to earn, roll faucet every hour, view PTC ads, and join in their rainpool and earn your fair share for commenting unlimited.

Thanks to bizdustry , I am now seeing and getting to know scam and legit site, I am also on contply and i was even thinking about the authenticity of the site, now i can be rest assure that its a legit site.
Yes, I can agree. But nevertheless it must be admitted that each user takes really too long to reach the minimum threshold that allows the withdrawal.

Cointiply is one of the old PTC site that is paying up to date. I'm not yet a member there, but I've read their review here when members talk about and also at the search engines and other forums.

It has recently been implemented on Cointiply, the possibility of being able to withdraw in four different wallets: Bitcoin, Doge, Dash and LTC.

I am seeing them (cointiply ) as legit but a friend pay end had been in pending for a month now after working for more than two month to reach the minimum cashout thread, so i am beggining to suspect them.

I have never come across nor heard of this platform before in the name of cointiply. The only thing I know I can say is that I can never be a part of such types faucet platform because they just seem to be a waist of my time being there

Cointiply is one of the old PTC sites still around and laying till date. I'm not a member there, cos of my offline activities that have limited my time online only leaving me with Bizdustry.

Many people has had many testimony on cointiply and I think it worth the try. The only disadvantage I heard about cointiply is that it's not supported in some country. I wish cointiply can be available in my country here so I can also benefit from them.

If you're from top tier country, that's when I'll te you that you have diverse means of earning money through cointiply. As a fellow countryman, you only have three options to earn, roll faucet every hour, view PTC ads, and join in their rainpool and earn your fair share for commenting unlimited.

Rolling Faucets, viewing paid to click ads, or referring people is not a great way to earn money. This is because the amount of money they pay is so low that it is really not worth my time. Iam not sure how much do people living in Tier 1 countries earn, but for people living in Tier 3 countries, the earnings are quite low. Maybe the reason is that the advertisers are not interested in displaying ads to people living in Tier 3 countries.

Rolling Faucets, viewing paid to click ads, or referring people is not a great way to earn money. This is because the amount of money they pay is so low that it is really not worth my time. Iam not sure how much do people living in Tier 1 countries earn, but for people living in Tier 3 countries, the earnings are quite low. Maybe the reason is that the advertisers are not interested in displaying ads to people living in Tier 3 countries.
The earnings are simply reduced for the tier 3 countries. I just hope things improve around the lower countries, so some task option gonna be open to us.

WHAT IS COINTIPLY?

Cointiply is one of the longest paying and most stable faucets available today. There are multiple way to earn coins (0.0001$) that you can then cash out as BTC or DOGE with no fees.

-FAUCET: claim 13-146 coins every 60 minutes plus a daily 1% bonus (up to 100%) for every active day in a row

-ADS: ptc ads, ptw videos are both available with some of the highest payouts on the internet.

-GAMBLING: multiply your coins up to 63x with a provably fair in house gambling

-INTEREST: earn an automatic 5% apu daily on your coins as long as you have atleast 35k coins.

-OFFERWALLS: task and surveys are available from all the major offerwalls with some of the highest payouts.

Is COINTIPLY A SCAM OR LEGIT?

Cointiply is one of the longest paying and most stable faucets available TODAY with over 700k users, definitely not a scam.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH COINTIPLY?

Really depends on how active you are on the platform but I wouldn't expect to live off IT.

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH COINTIPLY?

1. Go to this link

2. Register and confirm your email

3. Start claiming on the faucet

4. Complete offers

5. Cash out
well this is my first time of actually caring about this mining website of cryptocurrency maybe I'm going to give it a try and see if I'm going to be able to mine a decent amount of cryptocurrency and then draw it and know that it is legit and not a scam.

Whenever I'm chanced a little bit I'll access cointiply and see how the site looks like, if i can earn some extra bucks from it or not.

I feel this platform is legit too. I have come across positive reviews even with payment proofs and I have just opened an account there but I have really done much work there yet. But I think it is a legit site. I just hope it stays this way.

I've been using cointiply since a year ago, I've not been owed a dime there since i joined, its simply legit like Bizdustry even if the pay rate is lower than Bizdustry's type.

Cointiply is the best GPT site , where you can earn from PTC ads , faucets , surveys , installing apps , watching videos , referral commissions and much more. They have low minimum payout of $3.

Cointiply is the best GPT site , where you can earn from PTC ads , faucets , surveys , installing apps , watching videos , referral commissions and much more. They have low minimum payout of $3.
Yes, the sire is worth it, the minimum withdrawal threshold is low only when you're from the top tier country. Where surveys open for you and the other reasonable paying tasks.

At least you guys claiming for a while saying that plaform is legit and all, should at least give some of us some element of proof that you've been paid since you started working there let's see

Yes, the sire is worth it, the minimum withdrawal threshold is low only when you're from the top tier country. Where surveys open for you and the other reasonable paying tasks.
Yeah without surveys it will take 1 month to reach $3 from ptc ads and faucets section in cointiply. Quizzes in some offerwalls may pay good as well.

I've been using cointiply since a year ago, I've not been owed a dime there since i joined, its simply legit like Bizdustry even if the pay rate is lower than Bizdustry's type.

I am actually surprised that you invested your time in that platform knowing fully well that they don't really pay you anything but I believe that the knowledge is actually a good person for you because you can actually tell people the real truth about the website now.

Cointiply is a legit site is a legit site but it takes a lot of time before you can reach your minimum withdrawal threshold and i have seen some people complaining that their earning is on pending when they request for withdrawal.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back