What's new

COINTIPLY Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

I am actually surprised that you invested your time in that platform knowing fully well that they don't really pay you anything but I believe that the knowledge is actually a good person for you because you can actually tell people the real truth about the website now.
Laughs, i did that cos i was still looking for extra money. When i venture into a site, what motivates me hanging around the site is the act of being legit. Even when the pay rate isn't worth it I'll try my best to be there, knowing too well my little earnings will be paid and not delayed.

Well the most important thing is that you have actually understand that the site is not really want you spending your time and it's so therefore you have moved on and look for better website that will pay you more.

Sure, since I'm not meant to hang on to the site for long, i don't have anything that will hinder me doing those simple tasks to earn something tangible at the end of the month.

Exactly you've learnt your lesson and once you found out that is not something that you can waste your time on a very important that you move on and look for better things to do.

Going through the comments it seems it's indeed a legit site where one can earn claiming faucets but it's time consuming and it's earnings aren't too large too so

Exactly you've learnt your lesson and once you found out that is not something that you can waste your time on a very important that you move on and look for better things to do.
I'll leave cointiply finally when I'm done with my skill acquisition, then I'll focus on practicing it, to avoid sort of distractions that is rewarding peanuts and sucking my attention away.

To be honest with you this is my first time of hearing about this from the reviews that I have read I think this is a good website to make money I will give it a try I hope it won't be a waste of time because there are many websites that are wasting people time

Cointiply is a very legit way to earn crypto. I find the site to be one of the best multicoin faucets. You can earn cryptocurrency without any investment other than your time.

Cointply is one of the best ways to make some huge amount of money online. You can make money with different task and you just need to be consistent on the platform to make money

There are several online paying sites, the problem is just knowing the legitimate ones. As regards the little earnings,if you have 3 or more of the little earning sites when you combine it,it amount to something.

Cointiply is not a scam but it is a really big waste of time and efforts. They pay QUITE low to their users and they discriminate a lot against their users. The only high paying section on their website is the Playtime section and it is not available to many people.

I have never earned on cointiply but it seems it's not a scam as people's review and my research about it. The problem I'm having on it is that, I don't know how I will leave level 1 and go level 2. Also, I only row faucets daily. I don't know how to earn more. I never won any survey. My coins is still low on it.

I have never earned on cointiply but it seems it's not a scam as people's review and my research about it. The problem I'm having on it is that, I don't know how I will leave level 1 and go level 2. Also, I only row faucets daily. I don't know how to earn more. I never won any survey. My coins is still low on it.

If you live in a lower Tier country, then do not even bother joining Cointiply. They have faucets that pay extremely low amounts of money. They only offer surveys to tier 1 country members. However, you can try their Playtime section and see if it is fruitful for you.

To the best of my knowledge, cointiply is a legit paying website but it is not popular because of the tasks and payment involved, 1000 tasks for $1 which is very low

I joined this site a long time ago, worked for a couple of days and then gave up. I did not have patience to work on the site regularly to earn a poor reward. I have better things to do rather that work on a site ,like cointiply.

I joined this site a long time ago, worked for a couple of days and then gave up. I did not have patience to work on the site regularly to earn a poor reward. I have better things to do rather that work on a site ,like cointiply.
Seriously, it's why I had a very difficult time with working on the website as well because it's not that straightforward when it comes to how you earn money from the website.

Contiply is not scam it is a legit site the only issue about contiply is that the stress is more compare to the amount to be benefited

I have already registered to Contiply, but never used my account! However, I encountered many positive comments about it as a legit website. But of course a place like this to earn, you need patience to reach a withdrawal.

It is good website i work this site a month and it is legit but the payout for the task is so hard i mean it is not time considered so i advice you to look other work

Contiply long ago I registered in this site, I remember I think this site is coinpot wallet sponsor site, this is true this is legit site but not beneficial for our financial condition.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back