What's new

Choosing the right investment options.

Investment options abound and it all depends on your risk profile. Meaning your risk tolerance or appetite.
It also depend on your time. Without these, it may be difficult to make a good investment option that will suit you. Besides, note that what works for me may not work for you due to our differing risk characteristics. If you are looking at stock market investment, do you have the time or know how to do the required investment selection research? if yes then think along that line, if not it is better to invest in mutual funds where you have professional fund managers who will manage the investment for you and then you will have other opportunities for diversifying into other businesses.

I have never invested in stock, so I really do not know how stocks work. I have invested in HYIP programs and I can confirm that investing in HYIPs is the BEST way to lose your money. This is because all the HYIPs are ponzi schemes and scams that are only interested in scamming you.

Use these tips and key steps to help find an investment that's right for you.
Review your needs and goals.
Consider how long you can invest.
Make an investment plan.
Diversify!
Decide how hands-on to be.
Check the charges.
Investments to avoid.
Review periodically – but don't 'stock-watch'

That's very true, Investment is all about risk and in order to be free from being scammed we have to learn to control your greed because that's is the advantage scammers always use on us.
Investment is all about risk but there are some risk that are not worth trying. I have been scammed big time online for a juicy investment. It's not all about your risk tolerance alone, one need to be wise and exposed enough to know the real deal.
Post automatically merged:

That's very true, Investment is all about risk and in order to be free from being scammed we have to learn to control your greed because that's is the advantage scammers always use on us.
Investment is all about risk but there are some risk that are not worth trying. I have been scammed big time online for a juicy investment. It's not all about your risk tolerance alone, one need to be wise and exposed enough to know the real deal.

Its been over five months i started back online here at bizdustry. I'll say the only investment scheme that caught my attention is crypto, and I've taking my time learning and investing.

Instead of investing in third party program or business, why don't you invest in your own project. This is the safest investment option. Well, you might lose, but at least you are not scammed

Instead of investing in third party program or business, why don't you invest in your own project. This is the safest investment option. Well, you might lose, but at least you are not scammed
I like your opinion because investing in the business of other people is like entrusting your money to them. However, it is not easy to start up a business and I know some rich guys who have a lot of wealth in the bank but couldn't open up even a small store. The reason is either lack of knowledge of avoidance of stress.

Choosing the right investment option would depend on some factors like location, also capital available would also be a factor coupled with the idea for the business to name a few

I like your opinion because investing in the business of other people is like entrusting your money to them. However, it is not easy to start up a business and I know some rich guys who have a lot of wealth in the bank but couldn't open up even a small store. The reason is either lack of knowledge of avoidance of stress.
I am surprised when people say it is not easy to start a business. I don't think it is hard to start a business, you can easily start a business, but the hard thing is generating money

I am surprised when people say it is not easy to start a business. I don't think it is hard to start a business, you can easily start a business, but the hard thing is generating money
I have experienced starting up a business twice and had helped some friends with their start up. The usual issue is the lack of capital which arises when the start up has began. With a good business plan that can be minimized but still I wouldn't agree that starting business is easy.

I agree with your thread, I think when it comes to choosing the right option, it is important to be properly informed and abreast of all the necessary information.

I have experienced starting up a business twice and had helped some friends with their start up. The usual issue is the lack of capital which arises when the start up has began. With a good business plan that can be minimized but still I wouldn't agree that starting business is easy.
I don't think capital is an issue. There are various ways to raise capital, burrowing from friends and family, bank loan, angel investors, partnership proposal etc.

Yes, it depends on the capital for the type of business to choose. Like me, my capital is in the bank waiting for more money because my objective is to buy a lot and build an apartment. That is a pretty good business or investment for me because it is a safe one. But it needs a huge capital so I am still waiting for more funds.
one way for you as an investor to choose the right investment option is it will know what your customer need, looking at a particular area or geographical location try to see the problem and profound solution.

Sometimes going with the trend can also help you. For exmple, a lot of people are making money with cryptos, you can also start investing on crypto.

I have never invested in stock, so I really do not know how stocks work. I have invested in HYIP programs and I can confirm that investing in HYIPs is the BEST way to lose your money. This is because all the HYIPs are ponzi schemes and scams that are only interested in scamming you.
The stock is safer than crypto and forex. The stocks you buy makes you part owner of the company. After a year you can earn a dividend if you buy the common stock (preferred stock has a fixed interest earning but no dividend). A HYIP scheme is susceptible to being a scam because it cannot sustain the high interest that you will receive.

The stock is safer than crypto and forex. The stocks you buy makes you part owner of the company. After a year you can earn a dividend if you buy the common stock (preferred stock has a fixed interest earning but no dividend). A HYIP scheme is susceptible to being a scam because it cannot sustain the high interest that you will receive.

My views are differentfrom yours. Stocks of a company does not guarantee income and many people have seen stock fluctuations. On the other hand the price of cryptocurrencies always rise after one year. If you analyse crypto data, you will come to know that almost all the crypto prices have increased in the past 365 days.

Before choosing an investment, its best you study and investigate on the options you have and the risk involved with it. Dont just jump into an investment because others are doing it, make sure you know all that there is to know before going in.

I completely agree with you that investment are all about risk but what I will say that before anyone consider investing in any platform he must have calculated the risk involved and come to the conclusion that the risk involved as well as accumulated.

Sorry about that,most times due deligence need to be followed to be able to know a deal that would scale through,we have had some offers for some good prospect,and we just did'nt rush into it,we took our time to analyse things properly and at the end of the day our judgment came out right.

Investment is not easy to choose. There is need to be careful and learn it from the experienced investors before choosing a line of investment. If we invest blindly, we may end up losing.

Any investment that requires expertise, needs to managed by experts. If you are well equipped in that area, good for you
As for me, you should consult experts if you want to make headway in investment or you get yourself educated

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back