What's new

Challenges in big businesses

Competition is one of the things you can face when you are building a business. The competition can be very tough especially when you are having big players in your industry. You will need to come up with unique advertisement or marketing in order to make profit.

Last edited:
Normally it is even better for them to just consider to focus in one business because that is just the most important thing and give it a hundred percent of their attention ,they are likely to succeed in this way Mr thinker. Competition is normal but when your services is perfect you can overcome it.
Competition is not normal to me ,most company offers better service but because of the competition they still don't get the customers they want ,and any small mistake the customers could stop demanding from you

Competition is not normal to me ,most company offers better service but because of the competition they still don't get the customers they want ,and any small mistake the customers could stop demanding from you
There is no how a company will offer a better service than other company within the same location and still do not get a lot of people that are buying from them, this is not even natural because in the world economy people will not rather abandon good quality product to chase the bad one.

There is no how a company will offer a better service than other company within the same location and still do not get a lot of people that are buying from them, this is not even natural because in the world economy people will not rather abandon good quality product to chase the bad one.
What I am trying to say is that no matter what the company can't be 100% right in providing service to the people ,they would have little issues ,and if any big mistake happens in their relation with customers ,all the former good service they have been offering to customers they would forget about it and move to the other company

What I am trying to say is that no matter what the company can't be 100% right in providing service to the people ,they would have little issues ,and if any big mistake happens in their relation with customers ,all the former good service they have been offering to customers they would forget about it and move to the other company
Well there are some companies that are perfect in providing what the customer will needs.. so do you really mean that there is no company that is able to provide completely what the customer will need without any problem ? most of the things you are saying is the problems are just an ordinary complain people are doing

Big businesses have challenges too just like small businesses do. It is always a normal thing to have challenges in business but how to overcome this challenges is the most important thing. There is also loss such as there is profit to in big businesses that is why planning is key.
Even with small business, it's never easy to manage the challenges that faces them. It's all about having the right plan for your business that would help you in such situations.

Well there are some companies that are perfect in providing what the customer will needs.. so do you really mean that there is no company that is able to provide completely what the customer will need without any problem ? most of the things you are saying is the problems are just an ordinary complain people are doing

Well there are some companies that are perfect in providing what the customer will needs.. so do you really mean that there is no company that is able to provide completely what the customer will neted without any problem ? most of the things you are saying is the problems are just an ordinary complain people are doing
Perfect , maybe it's because have not seen something like that before , because no matter how perfect ,the customers will still complain , one thing to note is that it's really hard to satisfy human being ,it's a big problem for them tho

Perfect , maybe it's because have not seen something like that before , because no matter how perfect ,the customers will still complain , one thing to note is that it's really hard to satisfy human being ,it's a big problem for them tho
I know it is very hard for people to be satisfied , in that way yes but as a company if you see that the complaint people are making is not really necessary then there is no need for you to stress yourself over it, but at least some companies are trying.

I know it is very hard for people to be satisfied , in that way yes but as a company if you see that the complaint people are making is not really necessary then there is no need for you to stress yourself over it, but at least some companies are trying.
Yeah some companies are really trying because despite all odds , they still stood their ground and continue the quality service they are trying to offer to the public

Yeah some companies are really trying because despite all odds , they still stood their ground and continue the quality service they are trying to offer to the public
That is just the best thing to do because no matter the criticization ,you shouldn't give up in the good things you do. or what do you think .will you rather give up when people do not really appreciate your effort when you are trying the best ?

Competition is one of the things you can fix when you are building a business. The competition can be very tough especially when you are having big players in your industry. You will need to come up with unique advertisement or marketing in order to make profit.
You have a point though, but don't you think competition could also serve as an
Competition is one of the things you can fix when you are building a business. The competition can be very tough especially when you are having big players in your industry. You will need to come up with unique advertisement or marketing in order to make profit.
You have a point though, but don't you think competition could also serve as an advantage in most cases? When there is competition, it makes one put in their very best and be more creative just to be on top.

There are many challenges in a big business, and one of it is keeping up with the market and the rivalry between another business venture, and most of them to don't have any way of solving a direct problem.
Here are the list of challenges in the business:

Keeping up with the market

Planning ahead

Cash flow and financial management

Problem solving

The right systems

Skills and attitudes

Welcoming change

Just as big businesses have their challenges, small businesses also do. I feel the challenge of big business will be the inability to manage the business well due to too much work.

You have a point though, but don't you think competition could also serve as an

You have a point though, but don't you think competition could also serve as an advantage in most cases? When there is competition, it makes one put in their very best and be more creative just to be on top.
I think this will be only good for those who are creative enough to think outside the box and come up with the angle to make profit from the competition in the marketplace. It can be very difficult to Wendy competitors have occupied all the angles to make profit from the marketplace.

Big businesses have challenges too just like small businesses do. It is always a normal thing to have challenges in business but how to overcome this challenges is the most important thing. There is also loss such as there is profit to in big businesses that is why planning is key.
The big business always need a bigger capital for you to run the business because you would definitely have more workers to pay who will have to be taken care of and then provide services that will make them to work very well for your business.

The issue of paying my taxes is one of the major challenges that big businesses faces because as a result of them being a big business the government of the country where they are located always text them heavily.

That is just the best thing to do because no matter the criticization ,you shouldn't give up in the good things you do. or what do you think .will you rather give up when people do not really appreciate your effort when you are trying the best ?
All the negative criticism would only strengthen me in building the business instead of me giving up in building the business , because I know that if I place more effort in the business ,there is actually more possibilities that I will make the company sucessful

Competition is one of the things you can face when you are building a business. The competition can be very tough especially when you are having big players in your industry. You will need to come up with unique advertisement or marketing in order to make profit.
Competition is one of the major challenges faced by big businesses. There are always rival companies who are always adopting new strategies to gain competitive advantage over others.

Competition is one of the major challenges faced by big businesses. There are always rival companies who are always adopting new strategies to gain competitive advantage over others.
This is also the reason why small-scale business should also develop a competitive advantages in order to stand out from the competition in the marketplace. A little market research will be handy in this aspect.

Yes big Bussiness create to compete the challenges either online or offline Bussiness some take not time in our Bussiness and not interested with our business so he face some difficulty in our Bussiness running and making big Bussiness and not compete the challenges
Competition is actually very big challenge for small businesses especially if there is dumping of products from big companies and imported products into the market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back