What's new

Challenges in big businesses

A big business requires huge capital and enough manpower to run. It also requires a good Manager to effectively supervise and oversee operations in the organization.

Even though I am not in a position to give advice on how should big businesses face the challenges, based on my observation and study, I think the big businesses need to create a marketing plan and market their products and services. If you have a good marketing plan, you can even sell bad products

Even though I am not in a position to give advice on how should big businesses face the challenges, based on my observation and study, I think the big businesses need to create a marketing plan and market their products and services. If you have a good marketing plan, you can even sell bad products
Marketing plan is one thing, what about in terms of managing the business it self, let's say a business that has various branches, how can it be effectively managed? Cause obviously the owner cannot be everywhere at the same time. And I believe you have seen cases whereby some branches of a particular business performs better than other branches.

Challenges in big business is just not really much but the ability and the Patience to grow your business to the standard you want it to be is always the most important factors, people may not want to grow it for years but they may not have the capital to start it all at once.

Every business faces challenges, I believe the greatest challenges most big business face is the ability to get customers. The more the customers, the more the yield. That is the greatest challenge for a big company

I think most big business actually do find it hard diversifying their business and also measuring or competing with other new business , because competition actually is a very vital factor in business development

One of the disadvantage of a business is control. You can hardly control big business. But you can help it out by hiring employees to help you take care of the business.

All businesses both small and big do go through challenges because it is very normal and owning a business is actually not very easy because you will make lots of mistakes but what's important is how you will fix it

Both big and small businesses all faces challenges in one or the other but your ability to conquer the challenges despites all odds makes you to be a true entrepreneur. There is nothing in this life doing that is challenges free no and never, they all have their own challenges but if you sit down and think, strategies you will see the solutions to the problem.
Spot on. Well said, the greatest challenges big business possess is always as result of poor planning. If proper planning is done, the challenges are reduced

One challenge of big businesses is the fact that they always need to be constantly innovative so they stay important and relevant.
Another thing that big businesses often face is employees challenge. A lot are corrupt and seek means to milk the company dry. Another thing is trying to keep cashflow steady.

The good number of people desire to own a business either online or offline and they wish to see the business grow big.
It is very important that people have vital information about business before they go into it big time but it unfortunate that many care to know the opportunities in starting a business in a big way. As a big business owner or an expert in managing a business , what are the challenges involved in a big business?.
Big businesses encounter challenges like inability to monitor activities effectively.
They also struggle with meeting the environmental needs of the host community.
Some of these businesses have problems with competitions.

I think most big business actually do find it hard diversifying their business and also measuring or competing with other new business , because competition actually is a very vital factor in business development
Normally it is even better for them to just consider to focus in one business because that is just the most important thing and give it a hundred percent of their attention ,they are likely to succeed in this way Mr thinker. Competition is normal but when your services is perfect you can overcome it.

All businesses both small and big do go through challenges because it is very normal and owning a business is actually not very easy because you will make lots of mistakes but what's important is how you will fix it
Yes this is true and I completely agree but from your own point of view, what do you think big businesses usually suffer from most?

One of the challenge a Big Business face is in the aspect of tax and losts in the process of the business.

Big business means a business that has invested a lot of money, has many products to sell, has a lot of workers working for the company. You need to manage a lot of things if your business is huge. It might take few years to reach break even point with big business.

Big business means a business that has invested a lot of money, has many products to sell, has a lot of workers working for the company. You need to manage a lot of things if your business is huge. It might take few years to reach break even point with big business.
So from what you have said, do think good management is an issue for most big businesses? To be able to manage all their products at their disposal?

Big businesses have challenges too just like small businesses do. It is always a normal thing to have challenges in business but how to overcome this challenges is the most important thing. There is also loss such as there is profit to in big businesses that is why planning is key.
All the business in the world have one challenges or the other , either big or small scale business, most big business suffers from integrity and the inability to maintain the level of success.

The most common challenge I feel big businesses do encounter is been able to meet up with customers demand likewise having their products been pirated by some criminal elements.

The most common challenge I feel big businesses do encounter is been able to meet up with customers demand likewise having their products been pirated by some criminal elements.
It will even be more profitable to them if they will always try to meet to the demands of what the people needs of them, if they are lazy about meeting the demands of the people a lot of people might always seek somewhere else to get what they need without much stress.

The good number of people desire to own a business either online or offline and they wish to see the business grow big.
It is very important that people have vital information about business before they go into it big time but it unfortunate that many care to know the opportunities in starting a business in a big way. As a big business owner or an expert in managing a business , what are the challenges involved in a big business?.
Most business that operates in a huge scale always have so many staff working for the company and it's always a very difficult task to manage human beings.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back