What's new

Categories of online survey with high pay?

Survey sites doesnt compliments third rated countries like Nigeria and other African counties , and most survey sites that allow you to registered will not allow you to participate.
I never get any survey which is gets completed by ne within first attempt. There are so many times, when the survey doesn't get completed and all my effort goes on vain. That's why I have quit such survey sites.

The people that usually enjoy online surveys are people from America or some part of Europe and there are several subway websites that pays reasonably.

Filling out surveys for payment is rewarding most times, that is if you know how to find your way through the jungle. Most survey pay higher than the others. With your experience so far on survey, which website can you say is the best and pay high?
Surveys in Nigeria are not all that profitable anymore, most of the survey sites that I used to know are now restricted here seeing the numerous spam response from the people

I don't have many survey websites to choose the best and highest paying survey among them. Because most of the survey websites don't accept all countries mist especially they don't accept Nigeria. But the only website that has survey available for Nigeria is Afrisight and they are paying well.

I have worked on different online paid survey and I can say that some of the best among them are zap survey, dabbl survey, eureka survey and real research survey

There are many survey site with good pay. The last survey site that I earned from was Onepoll survey and it pays very well but I do not know how it operates now.

from what I worked with attapoll, during the pandemic the surveys about pharmaceuticals / covid etc were the best paid. I even got to 2E for a poll ... which lasted a maximum of 5 minutes.

The thing about high paying surveys is that they're rarely available to third world countries. Besides one has to fill in first class country details before one can participate and reap full rewards.
Though Onepoll is still a moderate paying site that's been around for a while.

I have not come across any survey that had paid me. Probably because they are restricted in my country. I would waste so much of my time trying it out, only to tell me it is unsuccessful in the end. It got tiring and frustrating, so I don't even go near it anymore.

Filling out surveys for payment is rewarding most times, that is if you know how to find your way through the jungle. Most survey pay higher than the others. With your experience so far on survey, which website can you say is the best and pay high?
Although I have never been rewarded through any survey site, I have come across several high paying survey platforms and learned of individuals who are compensated by those websites. ySense, FreeCash and others are among these sites.

I've not been able to see a high-paying one before based on the fact that I am in the Low tier country. But I know people could be making at least $3 everyday with survey depending on your location.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back