What's new

Categories of online survey with high pay?

Ojonuyo

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 21, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Filling out surveys for payment is rewarding most times, that is if you know how to find your way through the jungle. Most survey pay higher than the others. With your experience so far on survey, which website can you say is the best and pay high?

Filling out surveys for payment is rewarding most times, that is if you know how to find your way through the jungle. Most survey pay higher than the others. With your experience so far on survey, which website can you say is the best and pay high?
I have participated in a couple of surveys, while some tell me the survey doesn't match my profile, a few has been rewarding.

Make no mistakes, payouts from online surveys are generally meager from my experience, but I'd love to try any that pays really good if you recommend. 😀

I have done a whole lots of survey but the major challenges in the survey is that most of them do disqualify members at no reason and based on different platform they pay differently. For example I have done zap survey, eureka survey, Toluna uk and US, Real research and Cashcamel. Other challenges involves restrictions of survey to some certain region. But the truth is that most of them pays but it's too small

The best survey site currently to me is tap research survey site. Even though my country is currently not supported, but l like it principles because it pays participaters even when their answers are not 100% correct.

Reward pory
My favorite GPT site. Get paid to sign up for free websites, take surveys, participate in contest, paid offers, cash back for shopping at almost any store imaginable and even printing coupons. You can redeem your points for most of the famous online and offline stores, like Amazon.com, Gap, Best Buy, eBay, etc.

I have not come across any survey that had paid me. Probably because they are restricted in my country. I would waste so much of my time trying it out, only to tell me it is unsuccessful in the end. It got tiring and frustrating, so I don't even go near it anymore.

Sincerely, considering my past and probably present survey site I can't for a moment really say they are paying because I have no vivid prove of payment from my own end but hoping on payment.
While some other colleagues that engage share their testimony on some of those survey platform, but the main issue I see so far is that country are selected for payout.

there are advantages for this and disadvantages, the advantages is that almost all surveys pay a very high rate for answering them, but the biggest issue is that they aren't even available for everyone, which is unfortunate

When you talk about survey categories online it touches me badly because here we can not access survey work here in my country.
I know they pay higher and greatly but the page the web doesn't allow access to us.

I can not mention any survey site that paying because I do not earn from any survey site yet. Though, I have tried many of survey site but I can able to get paid maybe because of my country, I don't know. Any time I registered to survive site and try to complete it they will just transferred me from one place to another without paying me, which makes me feel that all survey sites are scam and time wasters.

Surveys are one online tasks that I have totally written off because I am yet to earn anything from doings all the surveys I have done. Majority if the surveys i have done I haven't been paid because they are majorly scams and the legit ones I can access them because of my geographical location.

Even though I have not been paid by any survey site, I have seen some good paying survey sites, and I have heard people talk about receiving payments from those sites. Some of this sites are Surveytime, Prizerebel, etc.

Surveys that requires you to test out a product pays the highest in my experience. Can we even call it surveys? I guess we can since you will need to fill out what you think about it after testing. I've done some of those and while they're rare the pay is really good like $5-$20 depends on your country of residence.

I have done so many survey, but they disqualify participant with no cogent reason, i have tried so many but to no avail, the one i could remember is zap survey and real research so ever since then i could not go further to look for other survey.

I'm afraid I can't name a survey site for you that pays really well. I mostly had bad experience on every site I joined. Location is the one to blame for that. But I'm sure there a lot of high paying survey sites out there, it would be beneficial if you're located in top tier countries because there's a lot of surveys being offered to those who live there.

What categories? None of them pay. I have been trying to take part in surveys for the past two years, but I get disqualified Midway. They will just collect information about you and leave you stranded. It is a complete waste of time.

Have not been very cool with any survey site. For some reasons survey sites as decided to be my enemy by not paying me most if the times. So I can't really name a survey site for now. Hope to do so in the future

Looking for surveys that pay really high, seems to be such a haluceen task.

I'm yet to see surveys that will pay that well.. or probably it's because my country is not given the chance to participate in those high paying surveys for whatever reason.

Toluna is the survey that I am planning to start working on but I still haven't started because before someone can use that survey, alots of things needs to be put in place first, so am not in a hurry to start it.vi heard that it's a good paying survey site.

Toluna is the survey that I am planning to start working on but I still haven't started because before someone can use that survey, alots of things needs to be put in place first, so am not in a hurry to start it.vi heard that it's a good paying survey site.
Please let me know how it goes

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back