What's new

Categories of online survey with high pay?

The truth about survey sites is that they do send surveys to people living in Tier 3 countries but they stop sending surveys after sending two or three surveys. Do you reside in a Tier 3 country? When was the last time you received surveys from such sites?
Yes I live in India , which is more or less a low tier country compared to US , UK. It was exactly during 2019 , I was receiving many surveys when I shifted myself to a new city.

Yes I live in India , which is more or less a low tier country compared to US , UK. It was exactly during 2019 , I was receiving many surveys when I shifted myself to a new city.

I am from your neighbouring country (Pakistan). I have not tried many surveys because being honest with you, they do not send surveys to countries like India or Pakistan because marketing companies in the west mostly target western customers and consumers.

I never get any survey which is gets completed by ne within first attempt. There are so many times, when the survey doesn't get completed and all my effort goes on vain. That's why I have quit such survey sites.

I am from your neighbouring country (Pakistan). I have not tried many surveys because being honest with you, they do not send surveys to countries like India or Pakistan because marketing companies in the west mostly target western customers and consumers.
Yea thats true , but I got surveys when I was in Bangalore , in South India , but soon I shifted to some rural place and stopped getting surveys. Though I only got around 2 surveys , then nothing at all.

That's true. If you belong to the developing countries, you do not have a good chance to make money with surveys as surveying company target developed economies.

Not all online survey platforms pay peanuts as we know some pay really good sums of money to their participants. The problem is that they are country selective in their allowing you to do their surveys.

Filling out surveys for payment is rewarding most times, that is if you know how to find your way through the jungle. Most survey pay higher than the others. With your experience so far on survey, which website can you say is the best and pay high?
The first two survey i did was a very bad experience for me because after providing my details orafter answering the questions i was disqualified.

Since surveys doesn't reward me going on to it for long is making me look like a fool. I've stopped any attempt with surveys cos of the torrid time I've been facing with them.

I would say survey is not for you if you're not from first tier countries like United States, Canada, Britain, and other European countries. It is good to engage in other money making like affiliate marketing blogging etc. If you have a special skill you can work on marketplace like Fiverr and Upwork.

I have participated in a couple of surveys, while some tell me the survey doesn't match my profile, a few has been rewarding.

Make no mistakes, payouts from online surveys are generally meager from my experience, but I'd love to try any that pays really good if you recommend. 😀
This is actually the difference between us as all the surveys that I have participated online I've never paid him for once as almost all of them always say is that they solve the doesn't match my profile and since then I have zero talk my mind from anything survey.

There ar so many very very interesting online survey platforms with very much high and good paying amounts for any survey you take. If you are within the favoured countries, you can always checkout intellizoom. Very interesting survey site

My journey so far with surveys hasnt been rewarding. Most times not qualified after registration and even getting notified of new surveys

I am not really into survey sites anymore. So I don't know which ones pay hire than others. I have never succeeded in earning from surveys yet I gave them a try many times before.

Surveys are a big no for me. After trying out many and didn't earn a cent. I gave up on surveys. What they did do is waste my time and data .

I have never come across any survey site that paid because of the restrictions they placed on some countries and regions of low tier countries.

There are surveys that pay well but you have to be from or ŕeside in the US. Companies spend money to know how customers see or rate their products and services so you could get more than $2 completing just one survey.

Filling out surveys for payment is rewarding most times, that is if you know how to find your way through the jungle. Most survey pay higher than the others. With your experience so far on survey, which website can you say is the best and pay high?
Survey sites is one of the the most paying site online, because they provides the most mouth watering earning per task, after survey sites , I think freelancing sites also pays handsomely.

In my experience, I have not cashed out my earnings yet from the surveys. Its because the threshold for withdrawal is so big yet the points or money I receive after the survey is very small. I believe that its because the site will always say I am not qualified to answer the survey for them. Its so disgusting.

I was one of the lucky ones to earn money on zap surveys, zap surveys was an online survey app where one could make up to $25 a week but it has stopped operations in Nigeria.

I have participated in service before and quite interestingly this obvious that paid me more we actually the service that we are under the insurance category.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back