What's new

Categories of online survey with high pay?

To be honest I envy those who earn good in surveys. Sometimes I would read a proof of payment of $20 for a survey done within the week. I have tried more than 5 surveys but I got nothing from it. If I remember correctly I have used the computer in all the survey sites and only 1 using the phone. The problem is after earning a dollar or 2 there would be no more surveys for me to do. Maybe it is due to my location because most survey sites want US or Canada residents.

Filling out surveys for payment is rewarding most times, that is if you know how to find your way through the jungle. Most survey pay higher than the others. With your experience so far on survey, which website can you say is the best and pay high?
I can no longer remember the piad survey site I joined before, but it legitimately pays those who take surveys. I tried it for 1 week and I also got 10 $, not bad 😅 On paid survey sites, as long as you are consistent in your answer especially with personal questions, then always answer positively with their questions.

Swagbucks. A huge variety of ways to earn rewards. ...
Toluna. One of the biggest survey panels with daily online surveys, paid as cash or vouchers. ...
Branded Surveys. ...
LifePoints. ...
OnePoll. ...
i-Say (IPSOS) ...
InboxPounds. ...
The OpinionPanel Community.

There are so many online survey sites that pays really well. One just have to be on the lookout for a good site that pays well. The problem is that some countries are restricted and then people from that country can't earn.

No money was paid to me in any of the surveys I came across. Because they are restricted in my country, I smoke them. My time would be wasted by trying this out. It will most likely not work, and it will cost me a lot of money, just to be let down. It got tiresome and irritating, and so I decided to do away with it altogether.

Thank you all for sharing you ideas about high paying survey site and how to locate them and get started. From reading through your comments I have come to understand that not all surveys site pay high and are applicable to all regions.

If you want to learn really well through surveys, you need to belong to the Tier one countries. For rest of the countries, there is not only low reward but also limitation on how many surveys you can receive.

I have actually not started any paid to surveys sites,but from reviews and descriptions that i have come across,there are quite lots of survey sites that pay high according to the number and type of tasks you perform.

I was paid $0.6 from a survey from adscend media once upon a time like a year ago. This was my highest survey ever rewarded , that survey was on Esports lasted for around 2 hours long to be honest.

Concerning categories of online survey with high pay. Well, like I have always said that I don't really do surveys because I feel the stress it not worth it, I prefer a site like bizdustry to any survey platform

there are several survey websites out there but the problem I have with them is that they do not accept people from this part of the world. There are a lot of good paying survey sites but they are only available in America and Europe syandium.

Concerning your question in the above post on categories of surveys with high pay online, well i would have to say that i really haven't checked out a lot of survey websites so i can't give you categories but i can name one, surveytime pays

Concerning categories of online survey with high pay. Well, like I have always said that I don't really do surveys because I feel the stress it not worth it, I prefer a site like bizdustry to any survey platform
Offcourse , thats because the high paying surveys are limited to tier 1 or2 countries. But for people like me ,belonging to tier 13 country , its hard to earn from surveys , so bizdustry would be the first choice to us.

It is very unfortunate that I have never made any earning online through survey. It is not really my fault but my country is not always listed among the countries that are eligibile to take survey

As far as I know surveys target people in the tier 1 countries, for the people in tier 3 countries earning from surveys is almost nil. That's what hear from experienced online workers.

I live in a country where people do not receive surveys because companies are simply not interested in sending surveys. Earning money using surveys require you to live in a Tier 1 country and you must qualify for surveys in order to earn real money. If you do not qualify, you won't earn.

I live in a country where people do not receive surveys because companies are simply not interested in sending surveys. Earning money using surveys require you to live in a Tier 1 country and you must qualify for surveys in order to earn real money. If you do not qualify, you won't earn.
Yeah but maybe some small local companies can also send some surveys to tier 3 country people , I have got 1-2 surveys in my life time each paying $0.5 , but nothing after than from a long time.

Truth be told i have never had any good experience when it comes to online survey. All the ones i joined i never got paid, so i would be really glad if i can find a legit survey that actually pays really well.

Truth be told i have never had any good experience when it comes to online survey. All the ones i joined i never got paid, so i would be really glad if i can find a legit survey that actually pays really well.
I had the same issue before , but I kept trying everyday at least 5 times to qualify for a survey by providing right information , then finally I got success in 1-2 surveys. After that , there were hardly any surveys that even existed.

Yeah but maybe some small local companies can also send some surveys to tier 3 country people , I have got 1-2 surveys in my life time each paying $0.5 , but nothing after than from a long time.

The truth about survey sites is that they do send surveys to people living in Tier 3 countries but they stop sending surveys after sending two or three surveys. Do you reside in a Tier 3 country? When was the last time you received surveys from such sites?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back