What's new

Can't get enough traffic and sales

dimx

Jan 28, 2024
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hi to all.

I am new to this forum and i would like to say hi to all members.

This post is to explore the the right way to boost traffic to websites.

I do have 2 ecom websites that don't get enough traffic and sales. I have been with 4-5 seo agencies but i was scummed multiple times.

Also visitors don't buy easy and are looking for cheapest prices. My products are canvas prints and wall stickers where i make them.

Running Ads Do get some sales but they are not profitable. - A competitors is looking to harm me every day with many ways.

What would be the best way to boost traffic, and if there is something you can point me to read or learn on how to make money online.

I am selling online 14 years and i have learned a lot of things by myself reading , such as building websites, fb ads, google ads, marketing copywriting, lead generation , email follow up ,

I am also making canvas prints and wall stickers with digital printing machines.

But people don't buy easy in my country , the are cheap.

So i am looking for a new solution on how can i start something new and make a living. Please advise Thank you

Unless you are already a big business, I do not think competitors will go after you to destroy you. They will of course implement strategies to outsmart you. The best way to tackle this is by checking what they are doing and creating better strategies based on your competitors analysis.

Do you utilize social media in any way? If not, I'd set up a social account for each of your sites, and promote your works on there. Try and create discussions about the work. I always find that if you interact with your audience and followers, they will start to support you more, and may in turn purchase some of your work.

One other thing you can try is promoting through influencers, like YouTubers, streamers, people on Tiktok etc.

You've been at this for a long time, so I imagine you're pretty knowledgeable on all of it already. It seems you went every other direction already. I wish you the best of luck in getting things moving.

It's most likely one of two things: the quality of the traffic to your website is not good or you are not getting quality traffic.

Unless you are already a big business, I do not think competitors will go after you to destroy you. They will of course implement strategies to outsmart you. The best way to tackle this is by checking what they are doing and creating better strategies based on your competitors analysis.

This is right. It is important to have a look at the strategists that they have and what those strategists are doing to boost sales for the site. That is a good way to understand how one can improve sales on their site.

This is right. It is important to have a look at the strategists that they have and what those strategists are doing to boost sales for the site. That is a good way to understand how one can improve sales on their site.
I think some competitors go on to destroy competitive businesses by spreading rumors and hoaxes. The world is not as smart as we think. That means not everyone goes in legal competition.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back