What's new

Can you trust someone you met online with a large some for investment purpose??

Online across various social network and even websites, it is common to see many people you have never met asking you to trust them with your money for investment, some them demand very huge amount to invest in one venture or the other, claiming to give you huge returns in a very short time.
Even if their claims were to be true, Can you trust such people with your $200,000.00 for investment purpose?
Please react to this.
There would be a level where both of us would reach before I can attempt to do such. But being the first time of meeting, I can't do such.

I am not going to trust anyone I meet online with large sums of money for investment purposes. This is because people can be deceitful and no matter how much you think you are fund of the person, he or she can run a way with the money so you should be careful.

To meet new people, millions of Americans use dating apps, social networking sites, and chat rooms. Many people form successful relationships as a result of their efforts. Scammers, on the other hand, use these places to meet potential victims. They create fake profiles in order to form online relationships and persuade people to send money in the name of love.

Online across various social network and even websites, it is common to see many people you have never met asking you to trust them with your money for investment, some them demand very huge amount to invest in one venture or the other, claiming to give you huge returns in a very short time.
Even if their claims were to be true, Can you trust such people with your $200,000.00 for investment purpose?
Please react to this.
No way, I can't! How do I verify they are for real? How can i trust someone I haven't even met with that sum of money, lots of people have been scammed of less amount through this means

To meet new people, millions of Americans use dating apps, social networking sites, and chat rooms. Many people form successful relationships as a result of their efforts. Scammers, on the other hand, use these places to meet potential victims. They create fake profiles in order to form online relationships and persuade people to send money in the name of love.

Yas but first i asking following questions,Here are some warning signs that an online love interest might be a fake.hat off of the dating site immediately, using personal email, text, or phone
wire money using Western Union or Money Gram
set up a new bank account

Wisdom requires that you don't trust anyone, and talking about someone you met online, that's a very big no. Better you try to invest offline than with a stranger online.

Well this can be tricky no doubt, trusting someone you met online with a huge sum for investment purposes, it's better to wait a while or get a insurance on the person Incase of a scam

I won't be trusting no one I haven't met physically with $1,000 not to talk of $200,000. One of the reasons why internet scammers have tons of money is simply because of misplaced trust. I don't plan on joining their long list of preys.

If i don't know the person i can't Try that , there are so many scammers online and we all need to be very careful when making decision involving financial something
Post automatically merged:

If i don't know the person i can't Try that , there are so many scammers online and we all need to be very careful when making decision involving financial something
Post automatically merged:

The simple answer is a capital NO because you said trust some with HUGE amount of money. I can't because life has taught us all otherwise .

The simple answer is a capital NO because you said trust some with HUGE amount of money. I can't because life has taught us all otherwise .
With both huge or small money i can't try that , i have learn to be always careful in what you are doing when aiming to succeed in life

If you have such a large amount, why should you invest in someone's business, why don't you start your own business. If you want to invest, why don't you invest on reputed market or company, and why join hands with individuals?

It will be very difficult to do so. People could be deceitful and I would not advise anyone to do so. If you must, then you should involve a lawyer or a physical witness.

never in my life made such mistakes because alot of people have always pretend to be Angel but when you try you will end up in regret.

I can trust someone I met online with some money bit not large it depends on the circumstances and platform on which we met. I have done countless of businesses with people online without meeting them and I was not disappointed. Before I trust someone online, he must have good reviews from others that have used is services in the past.

That is very tricky question. How on Earth will I trust someone I don't know and only met online with certain large sums of money because of profit?

That will be a very wrong thing to do, even if I know the person or I don't I can never trust someone with a large amount of money for investment is a no no for me.

I have fallen victims to scammers several times. It will take me a whole lot to be able to trust anybody I met online. I'm not very skeptical about online deals

It actually depends. Sometimes you have no choice. I have seen many people who have invested in Hyips despite knowing that one day they will run away andtake all of their money, yet people choose to invest in such kinds of programs. In the end, I wouldn't be willing to invest money if some stranger tells me to invest.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back