What's new

Can you trust someone you met online with a large some for investment purpose??

With a heady Valentine’s and a deadly Virus in the air, immunity against either would seem difficult. Yet, a simple way to keep heartbreak and ill health at bay would be to spot the symptoms and sidestep these on time. Like love and malaise, money too can spawn misery, especially when it comes to relationships. And much in the same manner, you can avoid anguish by watching out for warning signs.

Before you can trust someone you met online for monetary transaction, you must verify the authenticity of such individual from a reliable third party, mind you this will take several time you must be patient enough so as not to regret at the end.Trusting someone you met online with such a huge amount of money is a risky thing to do.

I don’t advise you to trust anyone you meet online. With the level of crafty people the world is breading now, no one stand the chance to be trusted not even yourself not to talk more of your self, even if the person doesn’t have that intention when the money comes different though will b fighting to be considered.

I can never trust someone I met online for a huge sum of money because a lot of people was coming online before and I can never give my trust to anyone I meet online that I've never met physically because there is higher possibility of being scam of your money.

I condemn both online and offline investments. We shouldn't speak to an unidentified individual about business problems and you are talking about profit making by investing in social media with others. It doesn't matter too much for me, because most people's social media are fake. We would not get money if we invest in business with them, but may cry later.

Trusting someone online is a no no for me . I cant trust someone i dont know.
I will prefer the person to prove otherwise.

Last edited:
I condemn both online and offline investments. We shouldn't speak to an unidentified individual about business problems and you are talking about profit making by investing in social media with others. It doesn't matter too much for me, because most people's social media are fake. We would not get money if we invest in business with them, but may cry later.
Yeah, that is right. There has even been a great rise of conmen in social media sites. They lie about a certain investment then run away with your money. It is best to never trust any investment ventures online, especially social media platforms.

It all depends on how far you have known each other. There are people you will meet online and they will be far better than those you have known for a long time. I can trust but I must have studied you first.

Online across various social network and even websites, it is common to see many people you have never met asking you to trust them with your money for investment, some them demand very huge amount to invest in one venture or the other, claiming to give you huge returns in a very short time.
Even if their claims were to be true, Can you trust such people with your $200,000.00 for investment purpose?
Please react to this.
Trust doesn't come easy, you don't demand it but earn it. Trusting people online hasn't been without hassle. Many have got their fingers burnt trusting strangers online. Before trusting anyone you meet online, always do your due diligence.

Some of us don’t trust easily well most of us. Having said that there is no way I’m trusting someone I just met with my finance. That I met online wit the high increase of cyber crime in the 21st century it a big risk that I can’t forget to take.

'Tufiaka', even it's dangerous to entrust relatives with a huge sum of investment money, or you'll finally hear stories that touch the heart. A way out is to be directly involved in each of the business procedure and phases.

Online across various social network and even websites, it is common to see many people you have never met asking you to trust them with your money for investment, some them demand very huge amount to invest in one venture or the other, claiming to give you huge returns in a very short time.
Even if their claims were to be true, Can you trust such people with your $200,000.00 for investment purpose?
Please react to this.
When am not mad or is either he or she use a spiritual spell on me then, because if not while would I trust you with so much amount and we never see before,even we see before and I know your house I still can't trust you with that kind of money it is way too much ....

Like some random guys we sent you a message on telegram introduce some kind of investment to me but I won't even listen to them,because I know what will end it ...

Trust is an important key in investing in business so I will not invest big sum of money to someone I just met online because what if the person blocks me immediately after I send the funds and I don't have any other means of contacting the individual.

a lot of people will say no to this but the thing is it all depends on the personality of the person that giving your money to you have to make sure you did enough background check today good to know if that person is really always says he is and then if he is truly the person says his then I can reply go ahead with that

Please react to this.
You are talking about $20,000 but I am not interested even $1 investment to anyone online because I believe no one online company is real and if you are doing trading by yourself it is best thing which you can do online otherwise you should invest in your money in any offline business.

Can I trust someone I just met online with a huge sum of money? Men, that your question get as e be ooo, how on earth will I give someone a huge sum of money that I don't know well or at least know the persons house or so.

I will never trust someone I met online, there is a big risk in trusting someone you met online, I will never trust the person or do any business or investment with the person, there are so many scammers online claiming to be legit business men or legit company looking for who to scam. So I will NEVER trust anybody I meet online

I cannot trust somebody I meet online 100% when it comes you do joint business,business is not something we can joke with , because it involved financially issues, but I know it depends on the kind of business we are doing and how special the person is to me.

It's not everybody you meet online that is fradulent. I read an appreciation post of someone earlier today. He said his biggest transactions ever have been with people he have never had any physical contact with. Personally I cannot take chances with finance unless we have a physical contact and explored your work ethics.

Well I have so many online business with some people online and they all proved faithful, I transferred money for an investment direct to their bank account, and they did exactly what I asked them to do with the money, people I have never seen before, so for me I will say yes, but you have to be very careful.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back