What's new

Can you trust someone you met online with a large some for investment purpose??

Irrespective of having many dubious investment scheme, we still have legit, secure investment scheme, but its still risky. You don't expect to make money from them overnight, you need to show work, sacrifice before earning.

I can never trust someone whom I met online without any FaceTime with such large amount of money at any time. Before that can be even be possible, there must be a reputable escrow before I can deal. Escrow like binance type escrow, otherwise never

Irrespective of having many dubious investment scheme, we still have legit, secure investment scheme, but its still risky. You don't expect to make money from them overnight, you need to show work, sacrifice before earning.

Can you please mention some of the legit and reliable investment schemes? I believe that when it comes to giving someone money for online investment, there is a 100 percent risk of you losing all of your money and I and many other people have experienced this. Luckily, I have earned more money online than I have lost.

You must be talking about people on telegram and discord or even on Twitter that keep pinging you for investment. Hehe, most of them are young girls from western countries with proof of profit and a large amount in their wallet. You know the golden rule is, you don't need an online motivator for investment especially with unknown sources giving you unbelievable profit.

Can you please mention some of the legit and reliable investment schemes? I believe that when it comes to giving someone money for online investment, there is a 100 percent risk of you losing all of your money and I and many other people have experienced this. Luckily, I have earned more money online than I have lost.
That's why you invest wisely, you don't have to give people money unnecessarily. Always think and realise the importance of the bargain or deal before sending money.

That's why you invest wisely, you don't have to give people money unnecessarily. Always think and realise the importance of the bargain or deal before sending money.

Yes, I know. =We just cannot trust anyone. However, if you are aware of any legitimate online investment program, then please do tell me because right now I have been struggling to earn income a lot and I would really appreciate if you could tell me the names of some investment platforms that are legit.

I don't trust anyone, even my own biological family, i don't trust. Myself, i don't give a trust to myself cos i fail when i never intended. That's why i won't be given it out, rather I'll be there to oversee its improvement.

I don't trust anyone, even my own biological family, i don't trust. Myself, i don't give a trust to myself cos i fail when i never intended. That's why i won't be given it out, rather I'll be there to oversee its improvement.
Well this is not very good, you have to build a level of trust, whether online or offline, most importantly, you have to trust you family no matter what your past experiences with them may have been, your family will all come for you.

On the business front, you have to give your team members an opportunity to prove themselves, mark out those you can trust with responsibilities to deliver even in your absence so that you can expand your business.

Online, you have to start with a level of trust, but don't commit financially to the tune that you can't bear the lose.

Online across various social network and even websites, it is common to see many people you have never met asking you to trust them with your money for investment, some them demand very huge amount to invest in one venture or the other, claiming to give you huge returns in a very short time.
Even if their claims were to be true, Can you trust such people with your $200,000.00 for investment purpose?
Please react to this.
You can't just meet somebody online and entrust something tangible or financial to that person irrespective of long you've been getting along with such a person. Before you can any financial deal, you must been met and be able to each other's address.

I have fallen victims to scammers several times. It will take me a whole lot to be able to trust anybody I met online. I'm not very skeptical about online deals
it is not right to trust someone you met online with large amount of capital or money in terms of investment because the majority of them can be scanned and you will not have any concrete evidence to prove.

Yes, I know. =We just cannot trust anyone. However, if you are aware of any legitimate online investment program, then please do tell me because right now I have been struggling to earn income a lot and I would really appreciate if you could tell me the names of some investment platforms that are legit.
You suggested be in a haste to.investing money online to earn. I've been introduced to many unregulated investment scheme online, which I'm not certain about. So i can't share you those ones cos its not convincing to me.

If you want to earn money legitimately investing online, consider using binance to stake coins and earn APR interest monthly, and so on.

I cannot trust someone I met online with a large sum of money that is why I always try to do most of my transaction physically and if I need to do transaction with you we actually need to meet face-to-face no matter the location if it has to deal with a huge amount of money

I understand some work are done online and it go successful, even when you've not taken your time to see the person before. In the freelancing sector online, it happens that way. But not that negotiations are always 100%, but due that platform being legit, they are always looking to make it 100% agreement reached.

even though I have never have been scammed online by any individual before because I am always very careful with the kind of people I transact to with, I can't trust a big sum of money to anyone online.

Well this is not very good, you have to build a level of trust, whether online or offline, most importantly, you have to trust you family no matter what your past experiences with them may have been, your family will all come for you.

On the business front, you have to give your team members an opportunity to prove themselves, mark out those you can trust with responsibilities to deliver even in your absence so that you can expand your business.

Online, you have to start with a level of trust, but don't commit financially to the tune that you can't bear the lose.
I understand your take on this bro, i have trust for my family, but you know their are still others in the family having dubious mindset to ruin your business??

I know its hard to trust someone you don't know online and do business together and it gets delivered as proposed. Only the few ones, does that and it goes as planned.

Even if it is a little investment, I would not want to have anything to do with someone I had just met online. It is very risky as even honest people could change.

You and I are in the same boat of trust. I find it difficult to trust my immediate family members with money not to talk of someone I do not see online with a large sum of money. It is not a smart decision to take.

I can't trust someone easily online. Even though, I have people i deal with but I can't transact with them with huge amount of money.

If the person is trustworthy, and is recommended to me by someone I trust too, then I can decide to give him a trial, though I won't put all trust in him still.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back