What's new

Can you trust someone you met online with a large some for investment purpose??

Trust is required for any business transaction to be successful. But when it comes to doing transactions online it is not wise if there has not been a physical approach, because you should know who you are trading with or the company he or she is from. So if the transaction goes wrong then you can get solutions amicable.

No i can't do because its very risky and there are a lot of people who scamms with people in this way. investing with some one or old one both are risky. and the person who meet online is never a trustable becaue you can't meet her infront

Trusting someone i met online with a large sum of my investment is like trusting the devil whom i know can never do anything good for me. I have said it several times that i can invest large sum of money on any online investment plan that i am part of the administrator. A friend of mine lost large amount of money investing in an online invetment.

It is not advisable to trust someone you met online with a very huge amount of money that you cannot afford to lose but if it is money you can afford to lose then you could try trusting someone because of people are so nice but because the way the internet has turned almost everybody to be a bad person by proxy makes it very difficult to trust people.

I can't trust someone I met online with any amount of money to Invest on no to talk of huge money. Such investment is at owners risk, when you have been scam nobody to be hold responsible for it. Since you don't Kno the where about of the person you invest with.

Trusting someone you met online with a huge amount of money is nothing but foolishness. This world as at now nobody can be trusted even your so called sibling you can not completely rely on them else you will be disappointed.

I would say NO because some people that have large amount of investment online some of the are just to scam and to steal money when send to them,there should not be online investment.

Online across various social network and even websites, it is common to see many people you have never met asking you to trust them with your money for investment, some them demand very huge amount to invest in one venture or the other, claiming to give you huge returns in a very short time.
Even if their claims were to be true, Can you trust such people with your $200,000.00 for investment purpose?
Please react to this.
This is a tough one to decide because as the saying goes "take the risk and become a millionaire ",but i know is doesn't apply/workout in all cases. I'll checkout the person's portfolio first and past transactions,if am satisfied i can invest with some amout not that huge for a start.

Laughs, that proverb have been around for years now. Any one eager to taste success in life must take the risk to achieve his or her dream for life. Some risk worth taken while some doesn't worth it all. That's why we need to think deep to ascertain what's best for us.

Online across various social network and even websites, it is common to see many people you have never met asking you to trust them with your money for investment, some them demand very huge amount to invest in one venture or the other, claiming to give you huge returns in a very short time.
Even if their claims were to be true, Can you trust such people with your $200,000.00 for investment purpose?
Please react to this.
The question can you trust someone you met on the internet with a large amount of money is partially yes, because life it self all encompasses risk, but not too large amounts of money, that when I loose it, it can affect my finance and health.

Trusting someone I have never met before with a large amount of money is like jumping out of an aeroplane without a parachute. It's a suicide mission which always ends bad. So many people will blame you for going into a business with someone you don't know. Everyone out there is a potential scammer.

Please react to this.
Sure, I can. In business, trust is an essential ingredient that must be present without which nothing can be done to make progress. Although one has to be careful.

Yes I can say that for easier understanding they are the same thing because they work hands in hands, none of this is advisable in any healthy relationship or in organisation

No I can't trust someone I met online with a large sum of investment proposal. I would like us to meet face to face so we can talk better. But if a close friend directed me to the site. I can trust

I can trust someone I met online with a large sum of investment purpose if it is coming from a reliable source, this is because there are to many scammers out there

Please react to this.

That's quite a large sum of money in the OP and to answer the question, Absolutely Not. Even with the best lawyers writing up the contract you could be working with a schemer/scammer and lose every penny. Now if that person worked for a legitimate investment company then that's a different story, but an individual claiming to be able to help you make money by you giving them your money is not going to end well for you.

It's a yes or no. And it all depended on how truthful and integrity the person has. And again you can also do some background checking to know either if you can do it or not doing it.

Well that depends. Is that someone you knew for a long time? I wouldn't trust just anyone on the internet. I would need to know them personally and actually see who they are in real life.

But, I would only trust someone I met online if I knew them enough. And that would take me years most likely. I would consider hiring someone from linkedin though, but that's for jobs. Not for investment purposes.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back