What's new

Can you trust someone you met online with a large some for investment purpose??

I would say a big NO to this because risks like this can end up in tears, there are alot of people scamming people and they strategize to look so real bit they are nothing but fake, so it is better to be wise.
The online world are full of diverse kinds of people,so it would not be wise to just jump into any kind of business transaction with just anyone you meet online,even when the offer is very lucrative,you need to know the persons first and his anticident and their tarck record,they must have a verifiable address.

Especially when the details of the Investment looks sketchy. Most of these online investment platforms later turn out to be a Ponzi scheme or scam. I think people needs to be more aware of this online investment platform.

That will be a very wrong thing to do, even if I know the person or I don't I can never trust someone with a large amount of money for investment is a no no for me.
It is good not to trust someone at all not only people you met online but that doesn't mean that everyone we meet are untrustworthy. You can be scammed by the person you met offline, I have done a lot of businesses with people I met online and they were all successful.

Even though I have met a lot of legit and honest people online. I cannot entrust a large sum of money to anyone both online and offline for an investment purpose.

It depends, sometimes legit individuals can be find online, but we need to be careful. I've seen people that came to concrete agreement with a user online which he or she never met online and the business becomes successful. As long as their is escrow, their is every possibility to do.business online and it turns out successful.

I cannot perform in transaction that has to deal with a huge sum of money with someone I have never seen before because it must be an agreement between both parties and lawyers must be present to seal every deal that is been agreed between the both of us.

Online across various social network and even websites, it is common to see many people you have never met asking you to trust them with your money for investment, some them demand very huge amount to invest in one venture or the other, claiming to give you huge returns in a very short time.
Even if their claims were to be true, Can you trust such people with your $200,000.00 for investment purpose?
Please react to this.
That's the last thing that will ever happened to me, trusting someone I just met online with an investment money as huge as $200, 000, even if he took the whole money, there's nowhere for you to start looking for the scammer.

That's the last thing that will ever happened to me, trusting someone I just met online with an investment money as huge as $200, 000, even if he took the whole money, there's nowhere for you to start looking for the scammer.
So on point there. I wouldn't even trust a unknown source with $100 not to mention such huge amounts. Also, the rate of scam activities has highly increased on the internet.

So on point there. I wouldn't even trust a unknown source with $100 not to mention such huge amounts. Also, the rate of scam activities has highly increased on the internet.
it is very hard to trust these days because they are a lot of scammers these days and people who are very desperate just to get wet with this you cannot trust anyone you just meet online with like some of investment.

It is very difficult for me to trust any one most online with an amount for investment. is not possible because most of the people I know ot even online scammed me worth more of people I don't know them physically their own can not be different from others.

It is very difficult for me to trust any one most online with an amount for investment. is not possible because most of the people I know ot even online scammed me worth more of people I don't know them physically their own can not be different from others.
I fully agree with the mention of trust because we have to be aware that scammers are around us all the time. Usually the scammer would befriend you and even give freebies just to earn your trust. In the end you will be victimized by the investment offer that you took just because you already trusted him.

It will fool hardy and aslo suicidal to just trust someone you don't know physically and has only met online with heavy sums of money to invest for you with a big ROI. That is not going to happen.

It will fool hardy and aslo suicidal to just trust someone you don't know physically and has only met online with heavy sums of money to invest for you with a big ROI. That is not going to happen.
the world is very desperate these days without you cannot trust anybody you just met online large sum of money for investment because he or she may likely be scam.

Definitely you are not suppose to trust them at all because trust go a long way than you actually see .it's definitely not safe to do that .It's not a risk if you will be trusting someone you met online with quite large amount it's foolishness.

I cannot trust because even the one I have been trusting in our online community that I have been doing transaction with for almost few months now earn up doing something that I didn't expect from the person, so most likely I will not trust anyone in that way.

Definitely you are not suppose to trust them at all because trust go a long way than you actually see .it's definitely not safe to do that .It's not a risk if you will be trusting someone you met online with quite large amount it's foolishness.
It not really a good decision to trust someone you met online with a large amounts of money. People we met offline that we know where they live scam us of our hard earn money not to talk of someone you never met that will just disappear into thin air.

It is a very easy thing now a days for someone to disguise on the internet and trick you to giving then their money so I would not do that at all.

Not at all , dont even trust any unknown stranger who comes in facebook or other social media sites and promises you to return your investment with profit. I have got scammed even for $5 from a facebook scammer long ago.

Trusting someone met online with a large sum of money meant for investment purpose is certainly not a wise thing to do because you don't know how credible the person in question is

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back