What's new

Can you invest in Real Estate when you don't have knowledge about Real Estate?

Yes what I was trying to say is that he does not really have to know how real estate investment work, whatever and however he want to invest will be delivered to him by a trusted company that deal with investment,you can still invest in real estate investment if you have money to do that without having an understanding about it.
I won't be surprised if he already have billions of dollars invested in real estate business. There is no way you know where all the investment of Alhaji Dangote spread to because the man really is a business guru. Every young business man is aspiring to get to the level of Dangote.

I don't is possible, because anything someone wants to do in this whole world you have knowledge that it, going into real estate business without be knowing it, you must have knowledge about any business that you want start so to plan is very well and make profit.

I won't be surprised if he already have billions of dollars invested in real estate business. There is no way you know where all the investment of Alhaji Dangote spread to because the man really is a business guru. Every young business man is aspiring to get to the level of Dangote.
Lolz, anyone who is thinking of being like aliko dangote should prepare to work very hard because the man is an hardworking man, sometimes dreaming to be like him is not the best option because there is a higher possibility that they may never be like him but at least you can attend certain level in life.

Lolz, anyone who is thinking of being like aliko dangote should prepare to work very hard because the man is an hardworking man, sometimes dreaming to be like him is not the best option because there is a higher possibility that they may never be like him but at least you can attend certain level in life.
Exactly, all his riches today are evidence of his hard work all his life and he's still working on getting more involved in lots of things. He's working on a refinery at the moment, so you can imagine the amount of money he would be making from that investment once it's up and running.

Exactly, all his riches today are evidence of his hard work all his life and he's still working on getting more involved in lots of things. He's working on a refinery at the moment, so you can imagine the amount of money he would be making from that investment once it's up and running.
Yeah but the man is so rich does it mean that he is just lucky to be rich or does it mean that this richness of a thing is it always by luck or it depends on how someone is working hard I don't understand ?because I know a lot of people that have been working hard but they cannot make it in life

I think you should have a little understanding of real asset investment before you can invite someone to come and handle the whole contract for you.

Of course it is very much possible for one to invest in real estate without any single knowledge of how it works, you don't even need a mentor to tutor you about it, all you have to do is buy any available properties like lands, houses and house hold items and later sell it at a higher price, it's really that simple.

You do not need a real estate license to invest in real estate. ... But you probably are considering it because having your real estate license gives you access to the MLS, commissions when you buy properties, and saves you commission when you sell your property yourself.

Of course you can invest in real estate without much knowledge about it, you just have to go through real estate agents to be safe and make sure to get the necessary documents for future purposes although it is only valid to have knowledge about something one is investing in.

It is advisable not to invest in any business you have no knowledge about, so if i decide to invest in real estate I will like to take my time to study the trends and work with experts on the field. Otherwise i won't invest.

Can someone invest in Real estate business when you don't have knowledge about the business and how it works? Would you succeed in doing such?
No,i can't risk to do something that i got no clue or knowledge in because i won't be helping myself but will be try to do something that am sure of loosing.
Especially in real estate that requires large capital,i cannot make a mistake of investing in it without knowledge about it because the pain and risk of loosing is not easy to bare.
It is always advisable to do something that you are knowledgeable about.

How you necessary jump into a business without doing the feasibility study, though you won't get your fingers burnt buy if you are looking at Making much gain una shorter time frame then you would have to reconsider before venturing into it, inorder for you to sell faster and make a good money you must be willing to learn.

you can actually invest in real estate investment even if you don't have a deep understanding of how it works but in this case I think you will need a lot of people like estate managers to guide you on how to make the right investment or a group of trusted people that understands it

Can someone invest in Real estate business when you don't have knowledge about the business and how it works? Would you succeed in doing such?
I do not think this is a good idea, why should anyone think of investing in a business they know literally nothing about? it's like waste of resources to me. So before making any investment decisions, try to make sure that you understand what the business is all about to avoid being cheated by the other party in the business.

No I cannot invest in real estate without having an idea about the business, how it works and basically all I need to know about it. I would eventually get cheated and ripped off, when starting or investing in any business you should at least know the basics about it.

That will be the easiest way to get exploited , you are likely to overpay for a particular property when the seller realise that you are not informed , if you also buy through an agent same thing might happen.

Sure! One can invest into real estate without having an idea or knowing what it is, but you stand the risk of been scammed or cheated of your money.
So it's not advisable to do so, you need to get yourself acquainted with real estate investment to be on a safe side of not losing your capital.

Of course I purchased a plot when I'm 24 years old. At this time I have no idea that how to purchase any type of property. But my friend's father guide me in this.

Of course I purchased a plot when I'm 24 years old. At this time I have no idea that how to purchase any type of property. But my friend's father guide me in this.

According to my own point of view, you don't have to invest in a business you know nothing about, but if you have some one to guide you it okay. You must have to learn a business before investing on it, it is very risky to invest in a business you know nothing about

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back