What's new

Can you invest in Real Estate when you don't have knowledge about Real Estate?

It is too risky going into real estate without basic knowledge. Though there are agent that can help in doing all the search and other stuffs, but if such an agent is not a faithful person, the moment he notice you know nothing about the business he might want to Extort you.
From my experience, businesses are always about leveraging what you have to get what you don't have from the person who has it. When you are leveraging something, you are giving something for another thing. The real estate agent will offer knowledge on how to help you get more out of your real estate business, and extort you in return to get his own money.

the problem is not about real estate investment but the problem is that will you have enough money to invest in real estate because real estate investment is not something an average individual can do because it requires millions of Dollars if you want to set up a standard real estate.

Can someone invest in Real estate business when you don't have knowledge about the business and how it works? Would you succeed in doing such?
Never you venture into any business that you know close to nothing about. Knowledge is power, that's the first thing to acquire as a matter of fact. Real estate is a cool business where you can make your money but you need knowledge to thrive.

it’s not advisable to invest in something you know nothing or have a prior knowledge about. Real Estate isn’t a business one can just venture into without reading articles about or trying to take lessons. All business or investment requires you know how it being operated so you don’t lose all your money on the long run.

you can actually invest in a real estate investment even if you don't have an idea of how real investment work but what do you must do is that you will need someone a real estate agent that will be able to guide you honestly on how to do on how to put everything in place

You could easily get into big losses, maybe worse than stocks, if we are talking about buying physical properties to rent: unexpected government taxes, maintenance, cheater tenants, lost lawsuits (cheater tenants really matter). Knowledge is important whatever kind of investment.

As an investor, are you expected to invest in an investment you have no basic knowledge of? No. Before investing, one need to read up and strategize on long term plan on how to make the most out of his investments.

The right to do when trying to invest in real estate and you don't have any knowledge about it is to consult someone that has a better understanding of the industry in other not to make mistakes that will lead to regrets.

While it seems intimidating, it’s entirely possible to get into the real estate business with little money and no experience. That’s because there are countless real estate investment strategies to choose from depending on your personal preference and financial standing.

Its not advisable for an individual to invest in what he do not have any knowledge of because there Is great risk for him. But it doesn't mean he can't invest. He can make profit because real estate is an asset.

I think without knowledge no one invest in real state because in every type of investment people need to get knowledge.. Also in real state people must know about that and think about loss or profit in future

It's not advisable as a business man or woman to make investment without knowledge of your investment. If you try such, there is ninety percent probability that you might make losses from your investment and even if the success set in, it would just be like a form of trial and error method which is not the aim of any investor.

My only investment as at today is in real estate. I don't have knowledge about it as I just felt I should own a land back then and that was how I got my first two 100 by 50 piece of land in my home town. Both piece of land have now almost doubled the cost price without doing anything extra ordinary other the the four corner pieces of the land.
Presently, with the gain I noticed on my first two purchase, I am more aware of the benefits imbedded in land acquisition and going forward I will like to tap into it for more gains

the problem is not about real estate investment but the problem is that will you have enough money to invest in real estate because real estate investment is not something an average individual can do because it requires millions of Dollars if you want to set up a standard real estate.
Seriously, there are businesses that you can never start without millions of money in as much as you have all the knowledge on the business. Just like real estate business, no matter the amount of knowledge you have, if you lack the funds, you will not head anywhere in the business.

Seriously, there are businesses that you can never start without millions of money in as much as you have all the knowledge on the business. Just like real estate business, no matter the amount of knowledge you have, if you lack the funds, you will not head anywhere in the business.
Yes if dangote want to go into real estate investment it doesn't have to know how the real estate investment work before he can
n invest,because he has money he can achieve whatever you want to in this life because a lot of people that are willing to assist him with just a little amount of token.

Yes if dangote want to go into real estate investment it doesn't have to know how the real estate investment work before he can
n invest,because he has money he can achieve whatever you want to in this life because a lot of people that are willing to assist him with just a little amount of token.
Did you just say Alhaji Dangote? The richest man in all of Africa 🌍? If he wants to invest in real estate, he can take it to any level he so desire and in any part of the country Nigeria. There are people that money isn't among their problems in life but what to do with money.

Can someone invest in Real estate business when you don't have knowledge about the business and how it works? Would you succeed in doing such?

Yes, I can invest in real estate even with zero knowledge of how it works. All I need to do is to hire an estate manager that will give me an idea on how things work and which property that I am going to buy. This way, he gets his commission while I make my profit investing in such properties.

Yes, you can but it's a very bad thing. it's not advisable to invest in any business you know nothing about. the other person running it for you will be cashing in on you and you won't know at all. It's better you get some knowledge about the business first before venturing it so you won't regret later.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, you can but it's a very bad thing. it's not advisable to invest in any business you know nothing about. the other person running it for you will be cashing in on you and you won't know at all. It's better you get some knowledge about the business first before venturing it so you won't regret later.

Did you just say Alhaji Dangote? The richest man in all of Africa 🌍? If he wants to invest in real estate, he can take it to any level he so desire and in any part of the country Nigeria. There are people that money isn't among their problems in life but what to do with money.
Yes what I was trying to say is that he does not really have to know how real estate investment work, whatever and however he want to invest will be delivered to him by a trusted company that deal with investment,you can still invest in real estate investment if you have money to do that without having an understanding about it.

No, don't try it. If you want to invest in anything make sure you know all you can about it. You are investing your money, remember that. That is why I don't put my money in what I don't know, I know nothing about forex trading so I stay clear of it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back