What's new

Can you invest in Real Estate when you don't have knowledge about Real Estate?

Can someone invest in Real estate business when you don't have knowledge about the business and how it works? Would you succeed in doing such?
Learning the basics of real estate is very simple and easy, anyone can know the knitty gritty of properties within a couple of days, more interesting is that there are ready brains who can manage your investment for you immediately while you just receive alert from your bank.

So anyone who wants and can go into real estate can start without knowing all the pros and cons of real estate.

It's really risky to invest in real estate without any knowledge about it. Real estates involves a lot of money, which you would likely lose if you invest. It's better if you have someone who would advise you, but best if you know it youself.

Venturing into real estate without knowledge of how the business works is not advisable as it's very sure that you are going to make losses all throughout your time in the business. Real estate business like other businesses requires some knowledge of the business to be able to be successful.

Real estate investment or business is not hard to understand. If you put your attention to it, you and learn the business within a very short time.
But it is not advisable for one to go into a business in which he doesn't have knowledge of. If you want to go into business,
you should at least understand how it works.

I suggest you learn about it first because knowledge is needed when you enter estate business , there are do's and don't's that if you're not aware people you're going to deal with might take advantage of you. That would be a real problem if you got scammed your money.

Can someone invest in Real estate business when you don't have knowledge about the business and how it works? Would you succeed in doing such?
It's possible, since real estate is not really a complicated field.
If there's one skill that can make one successful in this field, it's excellent negotiation skills. You can make money with just that.

It won't work
No it won't work, real estate business requires experience, so it will be like putting your money inside an ocean if you don't have any knowledge about it

It is very risky to invest in a business you have no knowledge about. Your success most often depends on your knowledge of the business, in real estate however their is always an agent you can go through but if they notice you not knowledgeable they might try to Extort you.

Please don't venture into a business or investment you know nothing about. Knowledge is power is not just a simple quote, it means the power to your financial safety lies in what you know about the investment. Don't go and water your money, invest it in what you know better.

Wow, very nice question
Well as for me I can't invest in anything I don't have knowledge about
Investing in something you don't know about is like giving your hard earned money away because you will surely loose it at the end
It's better you invest in something you have concrete idea or knowledge about so that you can go about it even before sicking the assistance of others
Investing in something you don't know about is waste and it will lead to tears.

This is a general rule, never ever invest in something you have no idea about, not only when it comes to the real estate domain, but the same goes to all domains, you will be just throwing your money away

Real estate investing is simply a vehicle to improve your finances. So, before we get into the details of real estate. Most new investors eventually want to reach financial independence. You can think of this like the peak of the mountain where your living expenses are all covered by income from investments.

You don't need full knowledge to start a new business, some time you just take a step first to start.
Knowledge is not what we can get at once. We need little knowledge to start real estate business with time we can continue to improve on it.

That's where the knowledge of research sets in. No one knows it all in any business one goes after but when you actually research out it, the dos and don'ts will be table out right in front of you. So yes, one can but it will take him the time to study the field.
Post automatically merged:

That's where the knowledge of research sets in. No one knows it all in any business one goes after but when you actually research out it, the dos and don'ts will be table out right in front of you. So yes, one can but it will take him the time to study the field.

Nope I wouldn't unless am investing through an estate manager to monitor it for me. Investing in anything without even a background knowledge about the business seems foolhardy to me. Because I mean my attention and mind should be focused on something am putting my money on especially a volatile area like estate management. Like I said earlier the only way I would do such is if am investing through a proper and credible estate manager.

I consider it stupidity to invest in real estate business without any experience and knowledge about it.
Because investment without proper knowledge, planning and experience will lead you to failure and loss of your money.
So it is better to learn and gain experience about this before investment.

Every business, even the ones you have gone to study at higher institution of learning or college still need more knowledge. By this I will seek the preliminary knowledge,start the business and continue to learn about the advancement in the business.

Have you met someone who had invested in something that he is ignorant of? Pardon me for this comment but I cannot find the logic of your question regarding a person and his investment. Now let me ask you the same question. If you have a million dollars and you don't know anything about rental of yachts by the bay would you invest in that kind of business? If your answer is yes then I would say that you will lose your money sooner than you think.

Can you invest in such without having any knowledge about it? The answer to the question is yes, but can you succeed in the investment on real estate business which you have no knowledge on? The answer to your question is capital no. Even if you may succeed in it, it would be a slim chance of possibility.

It is too risky going into real estate without basic knowledge. Though there are agent that can help in doing all the search and other stuffs, but if such an agent is not a faithful person, the moment he notice you know nothing about the business he might want to Extort you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back