What's new

Can you invest in Real Estate when you don't have knowledge about Real Estate?

Can someone invest in Real estate business when you don't have knowledge about the business and how it works? Would you succeed in doing such?
Why not? We are in an internet age where knowledge is readily available, If I've got the interest I'll make research on any investment I want to make and I'm sure I'll be enlightened and guided accordingly.

You could easily get into big losses, maybe worse than stocks, if we are talking about buying physical properties to rent: unexpected government taxes, maintenance, cheater tenants, lost lawsuits (cheater tenants really matter). Knowledge is important whatever kind of investment.

Of course you can invest in real estate without much knowledge about it, you just have to go through real estate agents to be safe and make sure to get the necessary documents for future purposes although it is only valid to have knowledge about something one is investing in.

Venturing into real estate without knowledge of how the business works is not advisable as it's very sure that you are going to make losses all throughout your time in the business. Real estate business like other businesses requires some knowledge of the business to be able to be successful.
Yea you might be right but hope you also know that when you fail you learn from your failure and when you take it up from there success will be yours at the end of the tunnel.

Why would you want to invest in something you have little or no knowledge about. It is good to conduct detailed research on whatever you decide to Invest in. Investing in real estate without knowing about it is not advisable. Know all you need to know about it before venturing into it.

I don't think that much knowledge about real estate is needed before going into it or else if you wanna be a real estate agent in big urban area... I can go into it without much knowledge so to say so far a little knowledge is added and the basic capital expenses is well known then no problem

No, you cannot invest in a real estate business without having a mentor or an idea of the business because every business even the common sales business needs an adequate knowledge of it's mode of operation. You have to master the are of strategic planning too.

You don't have to have the knowledge of real estate before investing in real estate. When you have the money to make purchases as much as you want to in the real estate business, I tell you that you don't need knowledge to do that

Yes it is very much possible to invest in real estate even without having full knowledge of it, so far you have the capital to begin then you're good to go, all you would be needing is a mentor to put you through on what to do and what not to do, it's as simple as that.

Real Estate investment bodes well for me. It is outstanding amongst other performing elective venture choice. It's an incredible method to broaden your portfolio and ensure yourself structure an unpredictable market. With the ascent of online land crowdfunding stages and traded on an open market land trust reserves, land venture is more accessible to everybody. Extensive research is needed for knowledge

It is dangerous to make any investment in real estate if you don't know much about it. You might end up doing it wrong and loosing your money. One should seek information first and do some research before investing money.

Getting into any business venture require atleast a minimum Knowledge or understanding of that terrain.Because in real estate you need to know about price valuation of properties and location to site your investment.
Appropriate knowledge is required.

Yes of course you can invest in real estate business without having the knowledge of it but you have to partner with anyone that has the knowledge about it (professional estate surveyor) in an agreement between two of you. So that the business will not collapse and also to avoid be a victim of fraudsters.

Can someone invest in Real estate business when you don't have knowledge about the business and how it works? Would you succeed in doing such?
Capital NO, while investing on something you don't have a preliminary knowledge of. There is a if you don't know where you are going...anybody its free to direct you. Get a mentor to guide you on what it takes to be an Estate Agent before going into it

No we can not invest in real estate without knowing basic knowledge about this..if we don't know about anything and starting to do investment in it .it will suffer us with loss as we don't know how to deal with changing circumstances.any dealer can make us fool ..so knowledge is necessary for investment in real estate

No....I won't try going into a business without knowing the business again I'm my life! The mistake i made with my first business.
Quote of the day!
Always be Happy, there nothing in the world you leave in that's permanent, it will surely go by and joy will come

Investing on real estate business is actually a good idea, and also a better investment that can be taken care of, but my advice is that you should always find out what real estate business is all about before investing your money on it, becouse if you don't, it's at your own risk becouse don't know how it works.

You would need to hire a consultant or an estate agent, to help you choose the right investment and even shed some knowledge about real estate so you are not kept in the dark.

Their is nothing impossible on earth as long as their is life, one can achieve greater success with capital. With money one can run a business without adequate knowledge for the business. Their are people ever ready to take up such spot to run the business/investment for you, as long as their is money.

The best to do first, is to study how it works the kind of investment we are interested in. Studying the investment makes we also able to avoid those investment managers only interested to our money, or inexperienced. To rely on an unknown third part for an investment when we lack knowledge is not the best idea, I suppose.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back