Can You Build Traffic Through Facebook Groups

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you check for traffic methods, you will see a lot of people suggesting to use facebook groups. can you actually build traffic by sharing on facebook groups (public, private, or your own)? Based on my experience, I can say it is not easy to build traffic from facebook groups as the members are interested only in sharing their content, they do not check content shared by other people. What's your experience?

I agree with you, Facebook friends never care to read the contents of what we posted. They just like to share to compensate for your feeling. I was doing this, inviting them to join the app Sweatcoin for their own benefit which is to reduce weight through creating steps every day, but only 10 were able to read and register, the rest just clicked Like. ;)

If you check for traffic methods, you will see a lot of people suggesting to use facebook groups. can you actually build traffic by sharing on facebook groups (public, private, or your own)? Based on my experience, I can say it is not easy to build traffic from facebook groups as the members are interested only in sharing their content, they do not check content shared by other people. What's your experience?
We have millions of people on Facebook and it is the most used social network so you should be able to get traffic from it.

There are billion of Facebook users but they are not your friends so they can't manage your account to build traffic unless manipulated by Facebook to monetize your account, that way many can see what you are apt to.

Yes we can use the power of Social networking websites and apps to build traffic to our websites, pages and blogs and Facebook groups and can be used for this purpose

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back