What's new

Can personal branding actually drive sales excellence?

I actually agree with you on this %100, apart from product branding and packaging, personal branding means a lot if you are an out spoken ceo and available on social media, you need to brand yourself in a way it will prompt your business more.

One of my mentors adviced me to always work on my personal brand. I rather be known for something than nothing. It's a way to project oneself that sells your message or self to the public. Personal brand is one of the personal growth tools that project s a person in a way he wants to be viewed by the public

Of course, personal BRANDING can drive excellence Sales. BRANDING in marketing is very important, as it is the pivot of marketing strategy in business. No BRANDING no patronage or Little or no selling

Have you ever asked that certain people in your profession are growing to national prominence from nowhere? Some people will start the same business and at the same time; and one of them will bloom than the other?

What could be the cause of it?

Could it be that some persons approach is quite different from the other?

I just feel it might be a result of personal branding. Feel free to share your stance.
Post automatically merged:

The result of a well-branded personality is always right on point. Imagine creating a brand, which for a start, is small in terms of its geographical location, but is widely known due to publicity. I have a boss who once told me about his experience when he started. A woman came for his training and ask repeated questions to confirm she is in the right place. That's the power of branding.
Personal branding is very profitable that is why some people in the same business line are doing well than the other. Personal branding helps to make your business to stand different and unique.

Branding is good for every business as it put a consciousness of your product in the minds of customers both prospective ones and existing ones.
But brandin alone cannot take you that far when your content is not good.So good branding and an excellent product will give you an edge.

In the business and marketing world, brand excellence is the cumulative result of real-life actions taken by the company to support what the brand stands for. Brands often compete for Brand Excellence awards in their industries to firmly establish that they do in fact exemplify the “Gold Standard”.

8 Nov 2018 — Creating the right personal brand will not only help you be known in your field and consistently land work but it could be ... Don't underestimate how tiny inconsistencies can derail personal brand effectivenes

Definitely personal branding helps business grow, as it gives a identity to the business and helps people resonate and feel more attracted to the package you sell or service you render. Branding overall Is always a good marketing approach.
Exactly, personal branding sets a product or a company asides from others and is a good approach to marketing. Personally when buying milk I prefer to choose a particular brand because of their marketing strategy they are so different from others and that's what branding does.

yes branding is very important in any business because this will present what you have to offer in an attractive way and this will interns attract people that are interested to patronize it from you and it will also improve your business positively by bringing in people.

yes branding is very important in any business because this will present what you have to offer in an attractive way and this will interns attract people that are interested to patronize it from you and it will also improve your business positively by bringing in people.

This is more about potential, you can start a business with someone and the person may progress more than you. First of all you guys don't have the same business plan, you don't have the same business strategy, you don't have the same marketing and advertising strategy, you you don't have the same goal, so there's no how they both will perform like, you both can Excel in your different ways or one excels and the other doesn't.

Creating the right personal brand will not only help you be known in your field and consistently land work but it could be ... Don't underestimate how tiny inconsistencies can derail personal brand effectiveness.”.

Yes branding can improve your business sales, a branded product is always better and drives more patronage than an unbranded ones. The only downside is that you have to spend money to brand the product to meet customers satisfaction.

In my opinion I think it can if you have a quality knowledge about it. You can actually learn and teach your self deep branding and you can know basic things about it and you can improve your sells . So it is very possible to cause it will save you some money .

Have you ever asked that certain people in your profession are growing to national prominence from nowhere? Some people will start the same business and at the same time; and one of them will bloom than the other?

I just feel it might be a result of personal branding. Feel free to share your stance.

The result of a well-branded personality is always right on point. Imagine creating a brand, which for a start, is small in terms of its geographical location, but is widely known due to publicity. I have a boss who once told me about his experience when he started. A woman came for his training and ask repeated questions to confirm she is in the right place. That's the power of branding.
I think personal brand make your business well and growing if you make your personal brand and get famous then it increase your business on high lavel and give you more money making skill if you want to do this kind of business it is very good step for also making a big brand company.

I think the idea of branding and packaging would definitely help increase your sales in any business of your choice. An effective personal branding will differentiate you from yiur competition and allow you to build trust with prospective clients and employers.

Personally I can say that personal branding is so much underrated today. When a product is branded that alone speaks out loud for that product. It saves cost of so much promotional activities and also distinguishes the product.

branding's name have a huge effect on improving the sales for sure, it can improve it but drop it for sure, but remember that there are always budget people that don't really care about the brand, they exist more, focus on selling to them

Branding your product is the only way you can improve your sales. By branding you are actually making your product unique or let's say different from the general market. Branding is a form of marketing because it gives name to your personal product, at times similar products are known by your brands name

Personal branding can be that important to the progress of a person's journey in life. The way you carry yourself and how you interact with others can go a long way in making you improve on the things you do in life. What is also important is that you will get better at enjoying the opportunities that comes your way too.

Of course personal branding drives sales. personal branding and tells of uniqueness and of course he will sort idea of a particular person, his business prowess and many factors. that is the reason why before you venture into any business you need to do a lot of research, and map out strategies that will acquire actually work for your business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back