What's new

Can personal branding actually drive sales excellence?

There are so many reasons for this scenario you just painted in your post. The person might be very good at raising a capital. The person influence might affect the growth of the business but does the overall success of the business. if a person has a good personality but like in marketing it may be difficult to make sales over time.

Yes of course, personal branding is a way of getting more sales. There is this thing we call goodwill, when you have a good name and a very hood personality, that is by working on yourself, it will definitely affect the number of sales you are having. Take for example, the likes of Dangote and Otedola have personal branding and is really commanding high sales for them

Marketing strategy is like a company or manufacturer's face. Imagine how a person without a face has an identity or recognition of such a person. The same is true of a company or product without a strong name. In the industry, it doesn't make a name and won't even draw the target audience. Without ads, a successful brand talks and demonstrates the quantity and consistency of the product. It attracts attention and ma'

Branding is good and it drives sales. But I don't think branding is the only thing you need to drive sales. You should focus on marketing your products and services well. Good marketing will attract customers and drive sales. Branding is just the tip of the iceberg for me.

Yes personal branding can really improve your business. People are moved by what they see so you should ensure you look and behave your possible best. Your dressing, composure, carriage are all things you should improve on in your personal branding.

As much as it s branding whether personal or otherwise. It will surely increase sales because people get to see the picture and illustration of what they are about buying. Branding is another way of advertisement.

Have you ever asked that certain people in your profession are growing to national prominence from nowhere? Some people will start the same business and at the same time; and one of them will bloom than the other?

What could be the cause of it?

Could it be that some persons approach is quite different from the other?

I just feel it might be a result of personal branding. Feel free to share your stance.
Post automatically merged:

The result of a well-branded personality is always right on point. Imagine creating a brand, which for a start, is small in terms of its geographical location, but is widely known due to publicity. I have a boss who once told me about his experience when he started. A woman came for his training and ask repeated questions to confirm she is in the right place. That's the power of branding.
Personal branding is powerful, especially when you apply it in business.

When people learn to associate you with certain products, service or even just behavior, you always come to mind when necessary.

Just like Steve Jobs did for Apple.

Branding is the image of you to the society. Branding is of utmost importance if you want to boost sales because it promises the consumers quality. You should make sure you choose your brand identity right, the strategy spot on, you should choose brand colors that are not offensive and make provision for very sleek packaging.

It is always not about who started the business firat but the approach towards the business. It is quite important that anyone who wants to cone into business or who is already in business must be skilled in product branding as this will help the business grow.

Personal branding can actually drive sales excellence. It changes the way your products or services is being from the public eye. Personal branding raises the credibility on your business organization and releases it from the shackles if any stereotype it was previously in.

Branding is a form of packaging. It help gives your product a refreshing outlook and drive client to your business. So, it's actually good to brand your products or even the entire business.

Yes of course, personal branding is a way of getting more sales. There is this thing we call goodwill, when you have a good name and a very hood personality, that is by working on yourself, it will definitely affect the number of sales you are having. Take for example, the likes of Dangote and Otedola have personal branding and is really commanding high sales for them
Very well said @Psalmsavatar. If you have a good name and excellent personality, big brands will fall head-over-heels for you to represent them. That is where ambassadorial traits come in.

Have you ever asked that certain people in your profession are growing to national prominence from nowhere? Some people will start the same business and at the same time; and one of them will bloom than the other?

What could be the cause of it?

Could it be that some persons approach is quite different from the other?

I just feel it might be a result of personal branding. Feel free to share your stance.

The result of a well-branded personality is always right on point. Imagine creating a brand, which for a start, is small in terms of its geographical location, but is widely known due to publicity. I have a boss who once told me about his experience when he started. A woman came for his training and ask repeated questions to confirm she is in the right place. That's the power of branding.
That's how to create a successful business, doing things differently from the norm makes you stand out as a brand. A lady who sells fashion items is well known with her brand because she makes videos showing how to rock each item with different colours and styles.
You've got to think out of the box to stand out as a brand.

A major NO is the answer. Don't really do business with them because you don't trust them.
The rule is so simple: we don't do business with people we don't have faith in. What else can I say? Besides that, it also involves enterprises, corporations and governments. And why don't we have faith in them? Since something is drifting, something is ringing inside us with the little alarm. Clear symptoms can be apparent, but they may not occur as often as not. This rule also concerns the use of your instincts and your inner voice.

A personal brand is a unique combination of expertise and experience that makes you who you are. This is how you present yourself to the world. Effective personal branding will set you apart from the competition and allow you to build trust with potential customers and employers.

A personal brand is a unique combination of expertise and experience that makes you who you are. This is how you present yourself to the world. Effective personal branding will set you apart from the competition and allow you to build trust with potential customers and employers.

You may have to unbranded your current product to rebrand them to get the new look and lusture that will endear your clients and customers to your new look product. It will really be refreshing. Even yourself will stop and admire what ever new look your product will be weaeing

although I might not know much about how this works I believe with my few experience I had while I was still working with some years ago, I got to learn this but not as eloquent as I should because was no much time.

Building a personal brand and creating a more valuable 'you' can have a positive effect on both your personal and professional life. Think about the ways that companies do this. Highly caffeinated marketing teams sit in rooms, poring over logo design, advertising collaterals and their next tweet, so that they can present their company in an attractive, effective and appealing way.

Building a personal brand and creating a more valuable 'you' can have a positive effect on both your personal and professional life. Think about the ways that companies do this. Highly caffeinated marketing teams sit in rooms, poring over logo design, advertising collaterals and their next tweet, so that they can present their company in an attractive, effective and appealing way.

What do you mean by personal branding? If you and I will make a start up of the same business in the same area and I became successful and you are not then what has personal branding got involved in it? Maybe what you mean by personal branding is the reputation of the person. I have posted a topic about a celebrity and his business. That is personal branding because the celebrity is already popular so he has the advantage when it comes to retailing business with the public consumers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back