What's new

Can other crypto currencies appreciate in value like Bitcoin?

Other coins can still make a good stride in the future if they are competitive enough. But catching Bitcoin seems out of reach for them in the near future.

I do not think that it is possible as of now because Bitcoin has been on the top since the inception of cryptocurrencies. It might be possible for Bitcoin to fluctuate in price and it might be possible that some other crypto might rank at the top but the chances of that happening are quite low because it is unlikely for some other coin to boom overnight.

I believe that any currency can grow to any extent it can just like bitcoin as anything can happen in the crypto world in regards to coins being volatile in nature. But I don't think it will be that easy for any coin to just grow just as bitcoin because bitcoin itself is not even ready to come down any time soon. That is my contributions.

Nothing is impossible so i believed it will take time I'm fact longer time than expected for the other coins to reach the price bitcoin reached, because it take bitcoin number of years to attain this price, therefore other coins too can attain but not close as we expected.

I do not think that it is possible as of now because Bitcoin has been on the top since the inception of cryptocurrencies. It might be possible for Bitcoin to fluctuate in price and it might be possible that some other crypto might rank at the top but the chances of that happening are quite low because it is unlikely for some other coin to boom overnight.
You're last sentence defines your overall comment. It isn't possible for other coins languishing below BTC to wake up overnight and surpass BTC in the ranking.

Bitcoin has made significant increase in price over the years. We now have so many other new crypto currencies all over like ZEC, DASH, DOGE COIN and the likes.
Is there hope of these ones appreciating in value in the future just the way Bitcoin did?
Depends on the project, investors and manipulator of the coin. Apart from dogecoin, i can't really assure the potential of others. But Dogecoin will definitely become something better.

Not ll but some crypto currencies can of course appreciate just like bitcoin. However, by the time they reach the current value of bitcoin, bitcoin will be a way higher.

Bitcoin has made significant increase in price over the years. We now have so many other new crypto currencies all over like ZEC, DASH, DOGE COIN and the likes.
Is there hope of these ones appreciating in value in the future just the way Bitcoin did?
Bitcoin is the bets and the first crypto currency that was created in the world, so for other crypto coin to move ahead or come closer to the levelof bitcoin is not possible at the moment.

I affirm your statement that the price of bitcoin has increased significantly over the years. It has even surpassed the price of the dollar. As you can see one dollar is still the same one dollar. But as for bitcoin it has gone up to the present price which is $30,691 per bitcoin. This would only mean to me bitcoin is superior than the dollar.

I doubt any new crypto coming will edge high. Because even the ones on ground at still shaky in the market not to talk of new ones

Bitcoin has been around for 10 years or so. There are many tokens that have increased more in value than Bitcoin if you calculate it by gains per year. Some has even done 500x in 1 year.

I can see that they will gain price value, but I do not think they will appreciate just like bitcoin. The only crypto currency apart from bitcoin that can grow big is Ethereum

My answer here would be yes and no.
Yes in the fact that every coin wants to go up against the dollar. So there is every possibility of many coins gaining the same feat.
And no in the fact that Bitcoin is gradually gain a global recognition, so for any coin to get that feat, you must also gain so wide recognition

what we have to understand is that bitcoins is the only cryptocurrency that have the possibility to control all other cryptocurrency .when the price of cryptocurrency like bitcoins Is on The rise
all other crypto currency will immediately follows the same.

Soon Bitcoin will be dragging with litcoin cos I have seen it ,it will shock every one that is true jus a joke and that's how Bitcoin change most life since 2015

Comparing when this was posted and now we can say there is a slight increment and improvement in the respective coins,as long as there is volatility coin will always improve.

Yes of course, the likes of Eth, Doge, Ada, Algo and lots more. It's a matter of how greed investors are. The more the greed, whether bullish or bearish, it affects the potentials of any given coin. That's why it's good to conduct thorough research on coins, before trading and monitor them after buying to know when to pull out.

That will be a very rare situation to happen actually. But that does not mean there can't be any cryptocurrency that can't appreciate in value like the Bitcoin is doing though. It's only going to be dificult to find such

No I doubt it , because bitcoin is as a result of years of mining , so current coins do not have the ability to surpass the level at which bitcoin is rising to , so its best to not even compare

This might be a little bit difficult because of the grounds covered by bitcoin due to the fact that it has stood the test of time and the forces has yet to be determined.

The altcoins are too many to compete favourably, I also don't think they can rise as high as bitcoin current value except for Ethereum that is striving hard to be of higher value.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back