What's new

Can other crypto currencies appreciate in value like Bitcoin?

Bookwormlux

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 10, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin has made significant increase in price over the years. We now have so many other new crypto currencies all over like ZEC, DASH, DOGE COIN and the likes.
Is there hope of these ones appreciating in value in the future just the way Bitcoin did?

Nothing is impossible it is very possible that they also appreciate but as compared to that of bitcoin is the challenge because bitcoin is also rising daily.

Bitcoin has made significant increase in price over the years. We now have so many other new crypto currencies all over like ZEC, DASH, DOGE COIN and the likes.
Is there hope of these ones appreciating in value in the future just the way Bitcoin did?
We can only believe and hope that they will , buy then it is a prediction which may be actualize or not .
YfI presently sits above Bitcoin in terms of price .

I think its going to appreciate because each year it increases so its possible for it to appreciate
Alright, I also hope so because I am considering investing in some of them with the hope that I would get some profits in the future, things are sure going to change with time.

Well, maybe not as much as bitcoin but they will surely appreciate in value. I see these other coins as refuge at the times that transacting with bitcoin may be too expensive.

Yes I am agreed with you in this matter. We can't say exactly that which Crypto currency will reach at high level in future but yes some currencies ll get success like Bitcoin soon

Yes I am agreed with you in this matter. We can't say exactly that which Crypto currency will reach at high level in future but yes some currencies ll get success like Bitcoin soon
Being able to determine the ones that would be able to reach a high value like that if Bitcoin. I do not want to invest in any that would be useless in the future.

If bitcoin price is independant of altcoins price it can be possible that price of bitcoin decrease and some altcoins increase and we can in a day get most expensive altcoin is BCH or ETH everything is possible.

Being able to determine the ones that would be able to reach a high value like that if Bitcoin. I do not want to invest in any that would be useless in the future.
Yes, but we can exactly say of a coin is useless forever..!! but we can check according to the demand of the coin in which we want to invest then we can take action

Alright, I also hope so because I am considering investing in some of them with the hope that I would get some profits in the future, things are sure going to change with time.
I think you should invest in them ,they actually appreciates i have seen crypto currencies appreciates like that and you would make more profit

I think you should invest in them ,they actually appreciates i have seen crypto currencies appreciates like that and you would make more profit
Yes I am agreed with you. There are many new Cryptocurrencies which are very cheap and if we buy some and hold for profit in future then it will not make us poor. But hopefully it will give us good profit in future

I don't think Bitcoin is the basis of all digital currencies. It is like the sun and other currencies like planets revolve around it. It also has a split every four years, that is, its production falls into two halves every four years

There was actually a coin that had a price bigger than bitcoin a couple months ago. Bitcoin price was around 6k and the price of this coin I'm talking about was 10k. The only problem was that absolutely no one used that coin, so the price was probably fixed by the owner.

I don't think Bitcoin is the basis of all digital currencies. It is like the sun and other currencies like planets revolve around it. It also has a split every four years, that is, its production falls into two halves every four years
Yes but I believe that luck can change anything. So a new cryptocurrency can take the place of Bitcoin.its just looking impossible but not impossible in reality

I would just check the trade volume and market cap frequently of the said coin and it would be easier to know those that may end up useless in the future.

There was actually a coin that had a price bigger than bitcoin a couple months ago. Bitcoin price was around 6k and the price of this coin I'm talking about was 10k. The only problem was that absolutely no one used that coin, so the price was probably fixed by the owner.
Wow, that's nice to know then. Fixing the price at 10k wasn't enough to make the coin popular though. More people using it would have been better than just pegging a price.

Wow, that's nice to know then. Fixing the price at 10k wasn't enough to make the coin popular though. More people using it would have been better than just pegging a price.
Obviously, anyone can create a coin and just ask 100k for it but absolutely no one would buy it and use it. But bitcoin has a huge price of 15.000$ and millions of people still use it, that's exactly why it is the number 1 coin on the market

Obviously, anyone can create a coin and just ask 100k for it but absolutely no one would buy it and use it. But bitcoin has a huge price of 15.000$ and millions of people still use it, that's exactly why it is the number 1 coin on the market
It is now $16k and there are projections that it could reach $20k before the end of this year. So many good things about it, though not much people can afford to buy it now.

Other coins can still make a good stride in the future if they are competitive enough. But catching Bitcoin seems out of reach for them in the near future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back