What's new

Can other crypto currencies appreciate in value like Bitcoin?

First, however, it is useful to back up a step. Bitcoin and other digital currencies have been touted as alternatives to fiat money. But what gives any type of currency . Bitcoin Successful currencies are divisible into smaller incremental units

Crypto currencies generally appreciate when bitcoin is in the rise and depreciates when bitcoin is falling.
I think it is impossible for them have the rising impact bitcoin has. Bitcoin is a market leader and leads.

Bitcoin has made significant increase in price over the years. We now have so many other new crypto currencies all over like ZEC, DASH, DOGE COIN and the likes.
Is there hope of these ones appreciating in value in the future just the way Bitcoin did?
Of course the value of bitcoin is very good and strong and it also has a lot of money and people invest a lot in it I also like to invest in it because it is very valuable and good and its a lot of work in the future. And every servant will do his work.

It is possible. In fact right now, as bitcoin is increasing, other coins are also increasing even ripple that's facing law suit increased today. But I doubt if they can break the milestone that bitcoin has broken. I doubt that.
Post automatically merged:

It is possible. In fact right now, as bitcoin is increasing, other coins are also increasing even ripple that's facing law suit increased today. But I doubt if they can break the milestone that bitcoin has broken. I doubt that.

I doubt if there will be a coin as bitcoin both in value and price. Other coins will surely rise such as TRON, ADA, RIPPLE, LINK. The king which is bitcoin will still lead and I wonder what will happen if the mining of bitcoin stops. It means the only bitcoin we have will be what will be in circulation.

It is not impossible. If the first cryptocurrency can attain that level then it is possible for any of the rest to do the same too. I believe in less than 10 years there will be another coin in the value of the present Bitcoin.

It is not impossible. If the first cryptocurrency can attain that level then it is possible for any of the rest to do the same too. I believe in less than 10 years there will be another coin in the value of the present Bitcoin.
If for example a coin will be value like bitcoin let's say etherum then people will switch to dogecoin as litecoin price will be high so if etherum reachs 31,000 $ then litecoin will be 5000 $ and then dogecoin price will be increasing to 200 $ and this what will happen next ten years then bitcoin price will be 200,000 $.

Each coins appreciates in its own value, although they can be different in price but each has its own trend and might not necessarily mean that they might over take each other.

Gradually they'll increase, but not reaching the level of BTC within little duration of their existence on earth. Even BTC didn't skyrocket immediately, it went gradually to the top after some years.

Yes other cryptocurrency can appreciate in value like the Bitcoin. But nit all cryptocurrencies will appreciate like the bitcoin obviously. There are some that are just not going to no matter what happens

It is all about time and how much people get to know about the coin, so we won't be able to say others won't rise like Bitcoin as things happen in a way we don't expect.

It is very hard to predict the cryptocurrency that will also rise just like Bitcoin. I believe another cryptocurrency that will rise will be the one that most big investors are chasing with their money. that is the reason why it is good to be up-to-date when it comes to cryptocurrency news.

Well it's not impossible for other alternatives coin to appreciate like Bitcoin it's all depends on their Value and their rated and their market capital too.

Each coins appreciates in its own value, although they can be different in price but each has its own trend and might not necessarily mean that they might over take each other.
All cryptocurrency have their own unique feature and that is what made them to be different from other cryptocurrency and also they have their own journey to make and this will not affect the journey of other cryptocurrency.

The downfall and uprise of the price Bitcoin automatically affects other cryptocurrencies and a typical example is the recent bearish run.

I don't think any cryptocurrency can challenge bitcoin because the price is definitely very high above so many of them and the fact that it is the very first cryptocurrency he gives it an edge.

I don't think any cryptocurrency can challenge bitcoin because the price is definitely very high above so many of them and the fact that it is the very first cryptocurrency he gives it an edge.

Last edited:
I think there is a cryptocurrency which is valued higher than bitcoin, but its not popular. I am not sure why people notice that coin though it has big value.

I believe it's quit possible. Thou it might not look like it now but with time, it would get there. Back then if we where told bitcoin would rise to this level, i believe we would all laugh about it. But today everyone wants to invest in Bitcoin or even trade on it.

I personally think that if more big investors And Company owners Invest in alt coins others Other tokens the rate and value of crypto generally will increase ! 🤞🏿

Lol, the way you put it sounds funny but I understand that we are trying to say the same thing, all crypto coins in the crypto currency market are unique ad have their own trend.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back