What's new

Can other crypto currencies appreciate in value like Bitcoin?

It is now $16k and there are projections that it could reach $20k before the end of this year. So many good things about it, though not much people can afford to buy it now.
Well you don't have to buy 1 entire bitcoin. You can buy bitcoin worth any amount, for example if you have only 100$ available you can buy around 0. 006btc

There was actually a coin that had a price bigger than bitcoin a couple months ago. Bitcoin price was around 6k and the price of this coin I'm talking about was 10k. The only problem was that absolutely no one used that coin, so the price was probably fixed by the owner
There was actually a coin that had a price bigger than bitcoin a couple months ago. Bitcoin price was around 6k and the price of this coin I'm talking about was 10k. The only problem was that absolutely no one used that coin, so the price was probably fixed by the owner.
There is a coin called YFI which had large increase that the price of bitcoin and its still increasing here is it

Attachments

• IMG_20201115_204513_125.jpg
    IMG_20201115_204513_125.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1
Well you don't have to buy 1 entire bitcoin. You can buy bitcoin worth any amount, for example if you have only 100$ available you can buy around 0. 006btc
It's true though. That's is a even wise suggestion. Only people that have enough cash to spare can afford to buy up to 1 Bitcoin. That would be a very good investment since the price keeps appreciating.

Other crytocurrency like ethereum, litecoin can also appreciate in value in the coming years but i don't think it will get to the value of Bitcoin

If the other coin demand is higher, it is possible to reach the price of Bitcoin. But I don't think they can actually reach that level. But it is better to also invest in them as one will make more profit when their price goes up.

If a cryptocurrency replaces a bitcoin, it will take time, but it is possible that another currency, like the bitcoin, will add value. A lot changes over time. Any other currency proves to be even better.
Yeah, nothing is impossible in this life, but about a crypto currency being better and gaining more acceptance than Bitcoin is going to be very hard. Bitcoin is King.

Surely they can the Blockchain industry is really growing at an exponential rate, the price of Ethereu alone has tripled in this year alone and other coins are doing well. The yfI token is also doing great.

I think that when it comes to crypto the chance of them appreciating is very strong, if the demand for the coin is right. Coins such as the dogecoin are unlikely to appreciate in value too much as there is infinite supply, i.e. there is no halving event, whereas the coins like litecoin and Ethereum can appreciate due to the halving events. Especially in the crypto space, with it becoming more adopted, there is a higher likelihood that these coins will be able to achieve new heights.

discussing other digital forms of money fit for arriving at that mark, I might want to reveal to you that any coin can arrive at that mark in the event that it gets appropriate presentation and offers usefulness sufficient to stay aware of market fulfillment.

However, if you were to ask me actually which digital currency is deserving of arriving at that mark after Bitcoin, I would name Ethereum.

Bitcoin has made significant increase in price over the years. We now have so many other new crypto currencies all over like ZEC, DASH, DOGE COIN and the likes.
Is there hope of these ones appreciating in value in the future just the way Bitcoin did?
Yes, I think there is hope. Because bitcoin was once like them but now very expensive. When bitcoin first came, a lot of people were using it for fun not knowing that bitcoin will be very expensive one day so I have hope that other altcoins can make it.

Yes, I think there is hope. Because bitcoin was once like them but now very expensive. When bitcoin first came, a lot of people were using it for fun not knowing that bitcoin will be very expensive one day so I have hope that other altcoins can make it.
I see a lot of people trying to invest in these altcoins and I am also having a thought of investing Even though I still need more money, but with time, I will surely invest.

There is a possibility for them to increase in value, but not at the same rate that BTC is doing, if they do, i'm sure people will abondonn BTC and start using them as they cost way less than BTC does, so it's easy to invest on them and make profit on them

I see a lot of people trying to invest in these altcoins and I am also having a thought of investing Even though I still need more money, but with time, I will surely invest.
Yeah, with time we will surely invest. Because it's always hard to circle some much free money for investment, that is why l prefer using some part of my online earnings for my crypto investment now that the market is still young.

since Bitcoin appreciate, there is no coin that cant appreciate. I even sees other crypto coins appreciating more than bitcoin, because a lots of people who missed out during bitcoin mining will not like to play with other coins, either newly invented coin or not.

Yeah, with time we will surely invest. Because it's always hard to circle some much free money for investment, that is why l prefer using some part of my online earnings for my crypto investment now that the market is still young.
When you make investments by Earning online and saving in your wallet, you won't feel the effect that much compared to using your personal money to buy.

Yes, other crypto currency can appreciate in value like bitcoin but I doubt they would do so in the nearest future. I have been also wondering why they can not match bitcoin in value. I realised that they have not stood the test of time and many people have not invested much in them unlike bitcoin.

In my study today i just realised how the crypto world works and we all know that crypto is not a bondable asset like gold or any of the valued exchangeables.It operates on speculation and begins to rise on th market due to the supply and demand.The more people are offering cash for that digital coin then the more it gains value as the Denmand Is adjusted upwards.
So in the case of the new altcoins if they can go through the same volume and suppase the trade volume which i doubt they can as this digital currency Is just a new thing that has been in existance for a couple of years and bitcoin has numbers of millions and millions of investors almost in the entire world which cant be beaten or suppassed anytime soon.Also the otherbthing to note is that everybwallet mustbhave btc so good luck to those thinking btc can be suppassed.

There is this strong belief that I have that atleast either one of the top five cryptocurrency will get to the height at which Bitcoin is right now.
My best guess for a coin that can rival Bitcoin later is Litecoin because Litecoin has maintained it's recent steady rise in price.

Bitcoin has made significant increase in price over the years. We now have so many other new crypto currencies all over like ZEC, DASH, DOGE COIN and the likes.
Is there hope of these ones appreciating in value in the future just the way Bitcoin did?
Yes there are the cryptocurencies which appreciate in their values.
The main two type can compete the bitcoin one is Ethereum and the other is litecoin.
It is expecting that Ethereum will hit 13k dollar in near future and the litecoin is second form of Bitcoin so it also appreciate its value.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back