What's new

Can I learn programming languages on my own and become expert?

People will say watch videos on youtube and get materials but to be honest with you it is extremely hard to do that. My advise would be for you to join platforms like free code camp or even free boot camp.

Yes, you can learn programming language on your own and become an expert. It might be difficult but not impossible. There are plenty materials online which would help you.

I would say a definite yes on learning your programming on your own because there is a lot of courses that are online that you can use and practice is the best teacher from what i have seen.

Sure, it is possible to be a self-taught programmer. But this will take a lot of time and discipline. You will also have to develop a detailed curriculum for yourself and ensure that you have all the necessary and updated learning materia. I would advice that you get a course or an online program that will guide you through the process, because sometiems it is hard to maintain the necessary discipline to learn. We tend to stick to the easy stuff and hence skill development become slow.

People stick to the easy stuff because as that is working out then we see that we are making progress and it gives us internal satisfaction, therefore i think that is why people get stuck in the easy stuff.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back