What's new

Can I learn programming languages on my own and become expert?

You have to at least partly study at school in order to decide what kind of programming you can use and you can do your own homework after all at home. Now at the programming, I have a friend really nice. When we undergo our work training I see him, he has a book, so he now has a fantastic book to my surprise.

It depends on our sense of humor, there are some people that need no one to teach them about a particular thing before they grab them and there are some that needs to be taken before they can stand alone.
So programing can be done alone without teaching or with teaching

As a general rule, don't expect to become coding proficient in less than three months of full-time study, and depending on your professional goals, preferred programming language, acumen, and personal passion, it could take longer.

Absolutely yes, you can learn a programming language arts on your own and become an expert. all you need is to be more serious, it will be very hard because all programming language are very hard to learn . You can download video courses and study it at home.

I love programming but I've not been able to see a tutor to train me. I've tried several languages on my own such as c++, Python, JavaScript and Java but I couldn't master any of them. I have different materials on them but whenever I studied it to the difficult areas I would get confused. I don't want to quit trying but let's say I don't have enough time to sit down with somebody who will train me. Meanwhile, I have a strong believe that I should be able to learn these programming languages on my own.
My question is, will I be able to learn it on my own and master it perfectly?
Idon't think so you would definably need a tutor , at least someone to check your errors . you alone can't just learn something and become a master of it. You will someone to criticise your work so as to know of you have Improved or not . you will need new challenges to know how far you have gone. To know if you have covered every aspect of programming

I love programming but I've not been able to see a tutor to train me. I've tried several languages on my own such as c++, Python, JavaScript and Java but I couldn't master any of them. I have different materials on them but whenever I studied it to the difficult areas I would get confused. I don't want to quit trying but let's say I don't have enough time to sit down with somebody who will train me. Meanwhile, I have a strong believe that I should be able to learn these programming languages on my own.
I doubt it because no matter how much or how many videos you watch on youtube won't make you professional without you seeking for help from a professional to safe guide and teach you more about it. So my advice to you is that you should try and get a professional programmer to be your mentorship after the whole thing you learn online with that you become a professional in it..

Yes you can learn and became expert. In today's world there is technology everywhere and many many platforms who give you free access to their lectures and works and hand on experience too so you can learn it without any money. At the end it depends on you that how willing you are to learn and ye off course you can learn and earn on your own
Post automatically merged:

Yes you can learn and became expert. In today's world there is technology everywhere and many many platforms who give you free access to their lectures and works and hand on experience too so you can learn it without any money. At the end it depends on you that how willing you are to learn and ye off course you can learn and earn on your own

Learning programming online is very possible if one can devote to the lectures. There is nothing impossible when it comes to online training, but the main problem is the educator and students relationships and the adaptation to abstract classes.

No, you can't learn in programming languages on your own you will probably need a certified tutor to tell you on how the programming language work, what they are and how you can understand them. Programming is a very hard course so you need a good tutor to lecture you on it.

8 Ways to Become a Better Coder

Remind yourself how much you have to learn. ...

Stop trying to justify yourself. ...

"Code works" is not where you stop. This is where you start. ...

Write it three times. ...

Read code ...

Write code, and not just assignments. ...

Either way, work with other developers. ...

Learn tools, not tools

y
yes , now day learn programming is very easy and become a good programmer as well and if you want to get it our perfection and get a good amount of money by it and learn more in this field.

It doesn't matter who are you about interest if someone is having interest about programming so he or she can easily learnt without any Twitter and the way is to learn programming work online specially from YouTube as there are so many videos according to your fail related to your interest there will be so many videos more if you search on other platforms as well you can learn it by yourself after learning from your friend who is expert in programming and designing work it is not impossible if you want to do you want to join you can join and make it possible.

Remind yourself how much you have to learn. ...
Stop trying to prove yourself right. ...
“The code works” isn't where you stop; it's where you start. ...
Write it three times. ...
Read code. ...
Write code, and not just as assignments. ...
Work one-on-one with other developers any way you can. ...
Learn techniques, not tools.

I think that's perfectly possible. I know people who doesn't have a degree in information technology, and then taught themselves programming, and are now working IT industry as software engineers. There are many platforms that can guide you step by step on the things you want to pursue, and as long as you have the drive and the heart for it, you will succeed. Cheers!
Yes , we can learn own programing language by different websites and taking lecture from YouTube. Many people can also learn programing from YouTube lectures. Websites working on internet business and earn money and enjoy their life happily

Yes it is very possible to learn programming online. I am a website . I didn't learn it from experts. I learnt it online. I also learned Java but I didn't know much of it, because I didn't practice with a computer. There are some websites or app that you can learn programming

I think programming is which have may subjects in it like c++ , java, python etc. and we learn it easily by choosing different platforms like youtube, and different programming website by practicing it we learn it easily and it is good to get good high earning job.

Being a decent developer isn't unthinkable - regardless of whether you decide to get a CS degree, take several web based coding courses, go to a coding bootcamp or even show yourself how to code. Recollect that there are no rigid principles with regards to figuring out how to code.

Despite the fact that there are diverse online courses that can instruct you programming dialects I don't figure you can learn it all alone even with those recordings since you will in any case have to pose some important inquiries that will be Paramount in your learning venture. So my recommendation is to purchase courses and furthermore get a coach

I think that's perfectly possible. I know people who doesn't have a degree in information technology, and then taught themselves programming, and are now working IT industry as software engineers. There are many platforms that can guide you step by step on the things you want to pursue, and as long as you have the drive and the heart for it, you will succeed. Cheers!
Learning programming requires Time and attention , once you are passionate and start getting interest in it then with little more efforts learning basics from c language and other programing languages you will get expertese in it

Sure you can, you can be an expert as a self thought programmer. a lot of video and PDF tutorial are free on the internet though some of them are paid for. in programming, you need to learn the fundamentals of
data type or structure
Strings
Variable
decision making statement(if, else, e.t.c)

Learning on how to be a computer today won't actually give you the abilities you need for the next few decades to stay a successful programmer. You need to continue to learn new talents and new languages.It doesn't matter, as long as you keep learning!

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back