What's new

Can I learn programming languages on my own and become expert?

It is possible to an extent depend on how dedicated you are. There are lots of crash courses online that one need to learn from. YouTube video on tutorials would help a lot in learning all by one self.

According to my own point of view I believe you can learn on your own I'll be perfect but they are scared of becoming experts you need a teacher you need someone that can put you through some areas for you to become an expert.

I don't think so my dear, you can't learn programming on your own at home without the help of someone with a higher understanding and knowledge about it.You just have to look for someone who will teach you the basis.

Learning programming on your own is easy to say but not easy to do. Even people with a teacher or mentor still find it difficult sometimes. So I do believe it's not an easy task to do but you can try it . Good luck

You need a strong determination and a focus if you want to learn a programming language on your own. Since you do not have time to to learn from someone the next option for you is to buy a course that will teach you how to write a programming language and follow it thoroughly. You can go over to Udemy I look out for best selling console programming language you want to learn then buy it.

There are a lot of good programmers out there who were self-taught! ... But yes, it is possible to become a self-taught programmer. However, it will be a long, painful process.

You need guidance. If reading on our own is what we needed. Then there won't be need for teachers since we have textbooks. This boils down to the fact that we need someone to serve as guidance when studying on our own.

Truly. There are numerous acceptable developers out there who were self-trained! ... Yet, truly, it is completely conceivable that you can be a self-educated software engineer. Be that as it may, it will be a long, monotonous cycle.

Simply that you should simply to get the essential programming projects you may require , a decent PC and a steady force supply climate where you can become familiar with this without interferences. Nothing is outlandish so have this at the rear of your psyche and work eagerly to accomplish your point.

Being an enrolled to be taught programming is not always the case. People have done it all by themselves and they are pro in it. All you need is dedication, a system and access to materials others have used or even videos. You can get this online. In YouTube's and rest. Learn smart 🤓

I think anyone can learn programming on his own provided he has access to the resource materials. You can find a lot of programing videos on youtube. You can learn programming by watching youtube videos and practicing on. You can also attend programming courses on various learning sites. I recommend Udemy.

Yes You can learn programming online like any website or YouTube. But it's achieve to get more time. You also learn any experienced teacher. If You learn programming heartly then You achieve your goal very few time. Programming is interesting language.

I love programming but I've not been able to see a tutor to train me. I've tried several languages on my own such as c++, Python, JavaScript and Java but I couldn't master any of them. I have different materials on them but whenever I studied it to the difficult areas I would get confused. I don't want to quit trying but let's say I don't have enough time to sit down with somebody who will train me. Meanwhile, I have a strong believe that I should be able to learn these programming languages on my own.
My question is, will I be able to learn it on my own and master it perfectly?
I am not sure of that because it doesn't sound practical, you can learn from someone and still not become a professional let alone of learning it on your own when you do not already know anything about it before. programming is a very complex part of technology

Programming is like maths, physics and chemistry and if you think that you can actually learn maths physics and chemistry alone as you don't have any background understanding about them and succeed then obviously you can actually learn programming and succeed.

I love programming but I've not been able to see a tutor to train me. I've tried several languages on my own such as c++, Python, JavaScript and Java but I couldn't master any of them. I have different materials on them but whenever I studied it to the difficult areas I would get confused. I don't want to quit trying but let's say I don't have enough time to sit down with somebody who will train me. Meanwhile, I have a strong believe that I should be able to learn these programming languages on my own.
There are a couple of things that one can learn on his own and be able to master them but in the case of programming, I doubt if that can be said to be possible. programming is very difficult and hard to understand even if you learn from a person who is very skilled in it.

8 Ways to Become a Better Coder

Remind yourself how much you have to learn. ... Stop trying to justify yourself. ... "Code works" is not where you stop. This is where you start. ... Write it three times. ... read the code ... write the code, and not just as assignments. ... work with other developers in any way you can. ... Learn techniques, not tools.

Yes for sure,. You can do it by training your self personally. But bear this in mind that it won't be easy or fast to learn as that person that has a mentor/tutor in programming. Because I could remember when I started too, it was a tough thing. I started with HTML and CSS then to Java and that was where everything became complex.

I remember one time ago when I embarked on the journey of learning Hebrew language on my own, it was indeed very tough but with determination and persistence, I was able to grab some points but not as a professional. My point? You can learn anything on your own but you can't he come professional in it.

Will be cause of your eagerness and willing to be learn on that mastery, as you want to much try to get a job or project to be if it that it give you task then it will be easy for you if you past every step of task then thats the mastery will follow on you.

Yes. There are a lot of good programmers out there who were self-taught! ... But yes, it is possible to become a self-taught programmer. However, it will be a long, painful process.

I personally believe that one must have a first language (like mothertongue) that they are well versed in. And not just the language but all releveant and useful technologies in it. Later, a second language (perferably from an entirely different paradigm) should be picked up. Whenever someone studies a language from a different paradigm, it adds a new dimension to one’s brain. Therefore, my advice is to learn by focussing on only one. Multiple languages are not a problem, except that doesn’t allow you to get a depth in one particular technology. Having accomplished deeper understanding in one language will open doors for all languages following same syntax structure and/or paradigm, which is why; I suggested you pick up second language having a very different syntax structure and/or paradigm.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back