What's new

Can I learn programming languages on my own and become expert?

Ayokex

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 22, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I love programming but I've not been able to see a tutor to train me. I've tried several languages on my own such as c++, Python, JavaScript and Java but I couldn't master any of them. I have different materials on them but whenever I studied it to the difficult areas I would get confused. I don't want to quit trying but let's say I don't have enough time to sit down with somebody who will train me. Meanwhile, I have a strong believe that I should be able to learn these programming languages on my own.
My question is, will I be able to learn it on my own and master it perfectly?

I think that's perfectly possible. I know people who doesn't have a degree in information technology, and then taught themselves programming, and are now working IT industry as software engineers. There are many platforms that can guide you step by step on the things you want to pursue, and as long as you have the drive and the heart for it, you will succeed. Cheers!

I love programming but I've not been able to see a tutor to train me. I've tried several languages on my own such as c++, Python, JavaScript and Java but I couldn't master any of them. I have different materials on them but whenever I studied it to the difficult areas I would get confused. I don't want to quit trying but let's say I don't have enough time to sit down with somebody who will train me. Meanwhile, I have a strong believe that I should be able to learn these programming languages on my own.
Truly you can, but it's easier if one is guided.checking online for tutoring might waste your time because programs like this needs curriculum to follow,they also need guide physically.you can master programming on your own after you have mastered the basis as an apprentice.

Being a good programmer isn't impossible - whether you choose to get a CS degree, take up a couple of online coding courses, attend a coding bootcamp or even teach yourself how to code. Remember that there are no hard and fast rules when it comes to learning how to code.

I don't think so my dear, you can't learn programming on your own at home without the help of someone with a higher understanding and knowledge about it
You just have to look for someone who will teach you the basis

Even though there are different online courses that can teach you programming languages I don't think you can learn it on your own even with those videos because you will still need to ask some relevant questions that will be Paramount in your learning journey. So my advice is to buy courses and also get a mentor

You can learn programming language online but the only thing is that it will take you Along time before you can learn, this is something that requires much of your time and concentration. And for you to learn and be expert, you need to have a teacher that will be taking you through.

Of course it is possible, you can learn any programming language without the help of anybody. All you need to do is to download or buy some courses, video course will be good and study it perfectly. After studying it, create some projects with it to know if you are perfect on it

Absolutely people can master a coding language. Now that said some people might pick up on things quicker than others. Thats ok, its no biggie. The only person you are in competition with is yourself. If you really want to master something coding or anything in life.

I think that's perfectly possible. I know people who doesn't have a degree in information technology, and then taught themselves programming, and are now working IT industry as software engineers. There are many platforms that can guide.

Yes you can, but it will be very tedious because there are expert and technically know how that are needed . So , going through it by yourself will take you a long time with more reserch and consultation to the relevant documents

I highly doubt that you can learn programming language all by yourself alone. Programming language is not like driving or some other skill set that can be self taught, you would need to get the idea and knowledge from various sources either through a personal teacher, google, YouTube videos or an online academy.

I don't think so. You should vtty and hire a tutor either online or offline;that would help. But you should also try to do some research of training on the language by yourself to fasten the training.you can get material on YouTube and others.

Partly you need to study at school at least to have a basic knowledge of programming and you should know what kind of program you will use and after all this, you can study at home do your own research. I have a friend who is very good now at programming. I see him during our days when we undergo our On the job training he has a book so to my surprise he in now very good at it.

there's nothing wrong if you know you can do it so far as you learn it the right way .do you consider its complexity or you think it is simple .find the right materials to learn it and concentrate very well and you will succeed .

Truly!

With the Internet, there are so numerous assets that can assist you with figuring out how to program and a great local area of individuals that will uphold you.

By and by, I began by understanding books and instructional exercises, yet what truly caused me actually was watching OpenCourseWare. The two classes that genuinely kicked me off programming and really actualizing any thoughts I had, were CS50 from Harvard and 6.00SC from MIT. Both are extraordinary, yet I would suggest one over the other dependent on what your objectives are.

Really you can, yet it's simpler in the event that one is guided.checking on the web for mentoring may burn through your time since programs like this necessities educational plan to follow,they additionally need control physically.you can dominate programming all alone after you have dominated the premise as a student.

If you are determined and really make time for it you can learn any programming language on your own. You can watch tutorials l videos and youtube to guide your learning. Also, meet experts in the field to put you through if you have any challenge

Sure! Spending 1-2 hours a day for 1-2 years everyday is a lot of work to put in and it will go a long was to becoming an expert in programming, because anything you spend that much dedicated consistent time, and create a habit around it as a daily practice adds up. But you won't see it till the year or two is over.

I do not believe in you learning something and become an expert in something you do not have an understanding about except maybe you have a grey understanding of our programming work in the past with that you can achieve it but if you do not have go and learn from experts.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back